Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26513 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2014, 11:06:52 pm »

(( How? 1 guy is going spying, 1 is going shopping for a knife, I'm in meetings for the next while.

The group isn't going to be together to do any planning at the moment. Might be better to call for a meeting then do something this turn. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2014, 11:07:24 pm »

Yeah, I'm not going to post turns until I've got all actions and conversations are resolved, or I've waited way too long. Expect a turn sometime tomorrow, or possibly today if you guys squeeze a whole planning session into an hour.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2014, 11:07:39 pm »

((Which reminds me: Please don't post the turn until I've posted an action other than providing percussive discipline. I fully intend to do other things, but I'm not going to select them until after we've had a planning session, which will hopefully start when this argument ceases.
And we need a cohesive plan, not six idiots bumbling about and not sharing any information. That's a recipe for disaster. Seriously, we need a plan.
And I need a plan most of all, because what I'm going to build depends heavily on that.))

((Once we get the phones, everything should work a lot smoother as we'll be able to talk to each other regardless of location. The aspect of texting in the Syndicate altered everything from thugs committing random acts of violence to a well organized faction.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2014, 11:08:37 pm »

(( I have a phone already, I started with it for that reason. Seemed to be a good idea in Syndicate. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2014, 11:10:54 pm »

((For that matter, I'm off getting the hospital set up.  So GWG, you may as well declare your actions and we'll have a planning session in the in-game tomorrow))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2014, 11:11:38 pm »

(( I'll have quite a lot of information to share tomorrow as well. ))
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2014, 11:13:45 pm »

((yep.  We've got a planning session to have tomorrow.  And I have a lot to contribute as well))

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2014, 11:14:22 pm »

((Hey, the POTUS can probably still influence this... a lot ;) ))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 18, 2014, 11:14:39 pm »

(( Works for me, TCM I'm assuming your gonna buy the phones during your shopping spree?

What is POTUS btw lol? ))
Caine's law.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 18, 2014, 11:15:19 pm »

President of the United States. And TCM's action currently says look for things, but don't buy.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2014, 11:15:40 pm »

((POTUS: president of the united states))

Damn it, beaten to the punch.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2014, 11:16:20 pm »

(( Oh, well I figured he'd just buy them at the start of his next action. Otherwise I can send somebody to do it once I recruit someone. ))
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 18, 2014, 11:16:40 pm »

((Yeah, we need five intelligent people and a buffoon bumbling about making a cult.))
((Ideally, six intelligent people, but beggars can't be choosers...))

(( How? 1 guy is going spying, 1 is going shopping for a knife, I'm in meetings for the next while.

The group isn't going to be together to do any planning at the moment. Might be better to call for a meeting then do something this turn. ))
((How long are these turns, anyways?))

((For that matter, I'm off getting the hospital set up.  So GWG, you may as well declare your actions and we'll have a planning session in the in-game tomorrow))
((What part of "I can't give an action until I know what the hell our plan is, because it's kinda stupid if I start building weapons or something only to realize that the best route forward is 100% peaceful, or building some kind of combat vehicle when we're about to be starting a nice campaign of espionage" do you not understand?))

((Hey, the POTUS can probably still influence this... a lot ;) ))
((Governor would be the one with authority, though.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 18, 2014, 11:16:58 pm »

Oh.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 18, 2014, 11:17:10 pm »

And also I will point out for whoever said something about it.

Blank is also going to try and recruit thugs and general mean sorts to the cult. Like the Christians.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33