Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 27264 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #330 on: January 20, 2014, 09:33:12 pm »

I intend to stay in contact with the chiefs of every town we clear, anybody tries to rebuild a gang here I send a crew back and wipe them out a second time.

Kill enough of them and they'll learn to stay away. Or become extinct. I'm good with either.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #331 on: January 20, 2014, 09:34:29 pm »

Good lord guys you haven't even reached turn 3 yet.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 20, 2014, 09:35:15 pm »

(( Well we're trying to work as a team. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 20, 2014, 09:37:16 pm »

"So, what do you all want me to do?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 20, 2014, 09:37:44 pm »

"Well how good are you combat skills and with what weapons?
Caine's law.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #335 on: January 20, 2014, 09:38:07 pm »

You are? I thought you were all pulling in different directions. But I haven't really read it all.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 20, 2014, 09:38:50 pm »

(Oh, god, this is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. I'm gonna post a short write-up of what's happening in PM once this is over, it's too hilarious not to.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 20, 2014, 09:38:57 pm »

(( Not anymore, some of us are more or less getting along now. At least as far as we're working in the same general direction.

NO PLAYER. NOOOOOOOOO. Seriously you need new dice lol :D. ))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:41:32 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 20, 2014, 09:43:30 pm »

"Well how good are you combat skills and with what weapons?

"Close quarters firearms. Put me in an enclosed space or room with anyone and I'll kill them twice before they can even pull the trigger."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 20, 2014, 09:44:08 pm »

"I will use it to bring lost lambs to the path of ritchoeusness! And for cash."
"And this helps, or relates to, our cause how?"

Kill enough of them and they'll learn to stay away. Or become extinct. I'm good with either.
"Or they simply adapt. Likely, the best we'll do is replace one kind of crime with another. There will still be desperate or disaffected individuals. Besides, we don't have nearly enough resources to keep this up indefinitely here alone, let alone across the whole state!"

(( Not anymore, some of us are more or less getting along now. At least as far as we're working in the same general direction. ))
((Well, we're trying to...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 20, 2014, 09:45:33 pm »

"Well, mind drilling our men? I'm sure you've got a few tricks you can share to make sure when they face down an enemy they're the ones who come out on top.

We don't have the resources now, give me time I recruited 45 men in a day. I know a lot of people who will agree with what we're doing. We'll grow.
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 20, 2014, 09:49:25 pm »

((Yeah, well, you and GWG's character are still pretty much at odds, I'm trying to mediate, and Blank is doing his own thing.  Along with helping us))

The difference is that when the police screw up, everyone knows that they were following procedure.  But other than a few general guidelines, we have no rules.  We have no group ethics code that the public knows.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 20, 2014, 09:49:38 pm »

"How doesn't money help? Also it keeps people from becoming criminals."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 20, 2014, 09:50:05 pm »

"If we're talking about long-term, we could bolster education and eradicate poverty. That would help."

"Well, mind drilling our men? I'm sure you've got a few tricks you can share to make sure when they face down an enemy they're the ones who come out on top.

"I'll agree if I can have access to S.W.A.T.-level equipment. Also, if anything goes wrong and you happen to blame it on the fact that I'm a woman, I'm dropping it immediately. Also, when we're finally around to doing field operations, will you be coming with us?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 20, 2014, 09:51:46 pm »

"So, they cut us loose entirely and we continue doing our job. Sure I'll join the training as well. I'm a little out of practice my tactics in the past 2 years didn't involve very much direct combat.

Once we have spare kit sure, right now we have 15 sets of S.W.A.T kit and 15 S.W.A.T using it. None of them will surrender there personal equipment.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:57:32 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33