Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Slowly Die of Radiation Poisoning After A Nuclear Attack?  (Read 10082 times)

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slowly Die of Radiation Poisoning After A Nuclear Attack?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2014, 04:38:15 pm »

Take anti-radiation bills from my hidden bunker in a pocket dimension.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2014, 04:38:43 pm »

Descend. Thank stars for lead-lined suit. Try to avoid hillbillies with guns
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 05:02:36 pm »

Sing to the heavens and ascend to my astral form. Radiation elementaaaaaaal!

(1)
Random Symptom Table: (8)

Your Energy Tongue positively trills with the joy of its creation! Truly, you are the next step in human evolution! Now, to transcend this plane of existence and be-

Your Energy Tongue falls off!

Your joyous hymn of universal paradigm comes to a rough end, as it's rather hard to sing without a tongue. It's more of a blorble, actually. Before you can figure out exactly what just happened, you collapse to the ground, unconscious.

8 turns to live!
Symptom exhibited: Unconsciousness! 6/15

Pray to have a vision of my wife's friend from yoga whose name I never bothered to properly learn that fateful night. Ask God to put me somewhere near her in heaven, if possible. Ignore the horrid diarrhea as well.

(6)

You know, the broad horror of having everyone you've ever known die in a messy fashion in front of you really helps you with your priorities. This is good, because you aren't used to your priorities being reduced to about 8 turns of life and an eternity(?) of not-life, so you need all the help you can get.

Even in death, your wife's friend from yoga still has an amazing butt. Like, holy shit.

Definitely better than your wife's butt, which currently resembles a loose pile of pork-flavored gelatin, a description not unlike what it was in life. Knowing that you have a limited time to get your eternal rewards plan in order, you quickly get down on your knees and pray.

O God, Father in Heaven, maker of all things bootylicious, as my reward for a lifetime of good deeds and fidelity to a talking sack of water and sausage meat, I beseech thee to give me a room near unto my wife's yoga friend in the afterlife, that booty calls may be quick and efficient to organize, as well as pleasing to the senses. Amen.

The poo on your legs begins to dry. You take this as a sign of God's approval.

8 turns to live!

Wait for the bomb to explode and kill me.

(4)

As you wipe the last of your retch away from your mouth, you begin to laugh. You laugh, of course, because you're winning. The enemy (whoever that is,) is not going to succeed in killing you via radiation poisoning! No sir, you're going to die of terminal bombing!

Bloody hell this is taking a long time. Okay, let's see. Uh. How long is the timer set for? It's hard to tell, there's a lot of bile on it. Is that a carrot? When was the last time I ate carrots? When was the last time I ate any vegetables at all? I suppose this is a blessing in disguise, death by vitamin deficiency isn't supposed to be very pleasant either.... doo de doo. I hope this bomb isn't set for, like, an hour or something. Or two hours. Or a day. What if it's set for a day, in case we needed to leave behind a trap in case the base was overrun? I don't remember how quickly radiation poisoning is lethal, but it's not terribly long, I know that. Maybe if I start digging again I can find a gun or a knife or actually I could just use a jagged bit of masonry to-

The bomb explodes!

Death by self-destruct-sequence!

Here should be music: Carl Orf - O, Fortuna
Walk in random destination, seeking for another untermensch. Any unfortunate on my way should do either.

(5)

What luck! You didn't have to walk far at all; Toaster is right around the next bend, doing... something with his head. Whatever. You got over here so fast, it didn't even take up a turn of your life!

8 turns to live!

Clearly the headache is just a sign of the oncoming benefits of radiation!  Embrace it!

(4)

Wait, you've seen this in movies and videogames and stuff. The first transformation sequence is usually pretty hairy, but at the end of it you'll have neat powers, like telekinesis or psiblasts or something. All you've got to do is focus on fighting through the wall of pain, and...

You successfully transform into somebody who can move without blinding head pain!

Oh hey that Nazi caught up.

7 turns to live!

Go to heaven. Or, if the afterlife was atomized as well, get trapped as a shadowy ghost constantly reenacting their own death for the benefit of no-one.

You are dead. Do not pass Go. Do not collect two hundred dollars. You may, however, express your feelings of alienation as a number between 1 and 10 (1 being Girl Next Door, and 10 being Xenomorph)

Take anti-radiation bills from my hidden bunker in a pocket dimension.

(3)

Rummaging through your Fallout 3 Collector's Edition bonus material, you quickly come up with a bottle of pills! You quickly quaff the whole bottle. You decide against reading the ingredients label; you're happier this way anyway.

You debate climbing out of your old toy chest your hidden bunker in a pocket dimension, but decide to sit tight for the moment.

9 turns to live!

Descend. Thank stars for lead-lined suit. Try to avoid hillbillies with guns

(3)

Descending is not the hard part. That's basically where your chair is going anyway. The hard part is not landing in the middle of the gathering lynch mob.

You wiggle side to side in your seat, attempting to sway your chair towards an open LZ near the former Kitten and Fluffy Pillow Repository, but a blast of searing wind blows you back toward the lynch mob. Desperately, you cut the chute, dropping the rest of the way to earth. You bounce, roll, and somehow find yourself with all of your limbs intact at the bottom of a pile of rubble.

A Nazi and a lunatic are here. There is a white mailbox here.

8 turns to live!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 05:04:57 pm »

"Oshit."

Keep running and focusing!  Death by radiation poisoning is probably slightly better than death by fire!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 05:05:38 pm »

Revert time to such a state that I can continue my ascendance. Use loose chronitons released in the explosion.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 05:16:50 pm »

- Odin is at my side at the glorious day of Ragnarok!
Since two targets are in sight, burn the one who is not running away.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 05:19:40 pm »

((Whoops, lags doubled my post. Sorry.))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:07:38 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2014, 06:02:32 pm »

Take the priest's right hand, the cassock, and start praying that I, too, will be granted a place in heaven near Harry's wife's friend from yoga. Also use the right hand to perform some rites?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2014, 06:36:04 pm »

>Loot.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2014, 09:10:59 pm »

(may I join too?)
Hotwire a fast-looking cop car, drive towards the next nearest city with a hospital that I can recall.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2014, 09:11:58 pm »

This looks fun.
Mutate into an elephant.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 10:56:02 pm »

Try to live forever

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2014, 11:14:53 pm »

Get my Shotgun that I was saving for the zombie apocalypse and go looking through the ruins of nearby hospitals
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2014, 08:02:13 am »

Sip my martini while sunbathing on the beach outside of the Cliché Spy Villains Association, cackling maniacally about ordering the deaths of so many innocents from such a obviously safe and not about to be retaliated against in any way location.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2014, 10:59:25 am »

check inventory, scramble into hospital wreckage, searching for and eating anything that will help me
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6