Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Roll to Slowly Die of Radiation Poisoning After A Nuclear Attack?  (Read 10066 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slowly Die of Radiation Poisoning After A Nuclear Attack?
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2014, 01:55:33 pm »

Throttle him with my metal gloves. When he passes out, take his flamethrower for Hillbilly Protection.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2014, 01:56:23 pm »

*cease music here*
 - AAARGH! Valhalla awaits me!

Grab the piece of meat that fell on me to hold it tight. Push the trigger in suicide attack.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 02:46:12 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2014, 01:56:45 pm »

Try to live long enough to find a trashcan.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2014, 02:02:49 pm »

Consume slag in the hope it contains traces of mutagens. I WILL SHOW THEM ALL!
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2014, 02:30:45 pm »

Action: Time so start collecting powered hamster wheels to energize my time machine
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2014, 03:46:09 pm »

Find a doctor's clinic or pharmacy or anything - even nothing - and try to work out how many turns I have before I'm going to probably die from radiation poisoning. This will be important in prioritising the remaining time.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2014, 04:07:11 pm »

*cease music here*
 - AAARGH! Valhalla awaits me!

Grab the piece of meat that fell on me to hold it tight. Push the trigger in suicide attack.

((You realize Nazi's were ardent Christians and would probably consider worshiping norse pagan gods to be worth kicking you out of their organization, and probably into a death camp right? :P))

SHOCK AND DISMAY! Clearly I've gone soft in my advanced villainous age! No matter, I will NOT let this setback tarnish my good name. Wouldn't want to give Jerry the satisfaction, that twit! In fact...Jerry seems just the sort to attempt my assassination. Well, I'll put a stop to that, but first I shall stroll gentlemanly back into the party and MINGLE.
And then once a particularly unimportant member of the committee attempts to speak to me I shall brush them off by taking a call on my wrist communicator. OF EVIL. To order Jerry's demise of course >:D
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2014, 04:23:09 pm »

((You realize Nazi's were ardent Christians and would probably consider worshiping norse pagan gods to be worth kicking you out of their organization, and probably into a death camp right? :P))
(Yeah, because nothing says peace and love like gassing people who are imperfect and not of the Aryan master race. Not to say the Nazis weren't Christian, but saying they were ardent is something I'd disagree with, especially since Hitler was essentially made a god by the Nazis.)

Be protected by Wolverine
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2014, 04:38:18 pm »

((Ever heard of Ahnenerbe? They did worshiped pagan gods. Occultism was spread quite widely among high command of Wermacht and Waffen SS. Christianity? Pffft.))
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:40:10 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2014, 10:13:12 pm »

Gun the engine, check the Speedometer, and time these "turns" using burned out city blocks against my speed as I head out of the city and into the countryside.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2014, 10:26:41 pm »

jump in the time machine and help with getting it ready
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2014, 10:11:18 am »

(Yeah, because nothing says peace and love like gassing people who are imperfect and not of the Aryan master race. Not to say the Nazis weren't Christian, but saying they were ardent is something I'd disagree with, especially since Hitler was essentially made a god by the Nazis.)
((I never said they were "good" Christians, just that they were dedicated to that particular idea of god.))

((Ever heard of Ahnenerbe? They did worshiped pagan gods. Occultism was spread quite widely among high command of Wermacht and Waffen SS. Christianity? Pffft.))
((Did YOU ACTUALLY READ THAT FREAKING WIKIPEDIA PAGE? That had NOTHING to do with "worshipping pagan gods"
It was a organization founded to show that Germans had ruled the world in the past, and to use that to inspire recruited SS officers.
Basically, they were looking at a bunch of ruins, claiming that German ancestors did stuff like found Rome and such, and then telling the new recruits "Germans are the master race because we did everything important ever."
Had NOTHING to do with religion.))

EDIT: But yeah, lets drop this particular subject, its only going to lead to the Singularity of Toady.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:52:55 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2014, 10:29:16 am »

quickly run over and steal the Delorean
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2014, 10:38:59 am »

((PTW. This is fucking hilarious.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2014, 11:11:35 am »

((BFEL, all that was intended to show that mentioning gods of north wouldn't automaticaly ban you from NSDAP or Wermacht or SS. That is simply all. Plus Ahnenerbe did not only researched past, but formed expeditions that the arian race ruled by their gods can rule futher. Anyway, I don't see an actual reason for argue here. I just may be mistaken at this kind o'things.))
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6