Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47

Author Topic: [3.5 DnD] A Kobold Story  (Read 87248 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5 DnD] A Kobold Story
« Reply #435 on: January 08, 2014, 04:51:15 pm »

It would probably have higher int at any rate.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 08, 2014, 04:52:46 pm »

High enough that I would have to make sense? Or stop screaming?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 08, 2014, 04:53:50 pm »

Yes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 08, 2014, 04:54:03 pm »

I'll turn you into a ghoul, how about that? :D
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 08, 2014, 04:55:04 pm »

No, enchantments are full price. Only the base equipment is at 1/6th of the price, and that's if it's mithral.

This. Descan can't actually reduce the cost of enchantments any from what they are.

e: Looking at it, this is going to be an interesting party. We've got three pure brute force types; Fighter, Fighter/Warblade, & Barbarian/Fighter, a Paladin, a pure Cleric, and a Cl. Cleric/Wizard. Among that we've got nobody with ranks in Open Lock, and the closest we have to a trap-hound are my Trapsense and the people with enough points in Int to get a little bonus to Disable Device.

Maybe I should have made a rogue/alchemist who uses all sorts of fun thrown splash and ranged touch attacks when not serving as a living can-opener. :v

Note to self: Traps. Traps everywhere.

Also, your paladin is actually more of a Blackguard, your pure Cleric has delusions of being a Necromancer, and you actually have a Necromancer that is going to be joining you shortly, along with two monks, and maybe Barbarossa if he joins quick enough. :P

Is it too late to hop in as a kobold?

Sure, why not? It can't possibly make things any more complicated than they are.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 08, 2014, 04:55:59 pm »

Sure, why not? It can't possibly make things any more complicated than they are.
Challenge accepted.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 08, 2014, 04:56:34 pm »

Wait, is everyone who currently has a character sheet in? Or am I missing another monk?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 08, 2014, 04:56:51 pm »

I assumed there would be a rogue, but it appears not. Huh.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 08, 2014, 04:59:06 pm »

Also, your paladin is actually more of a Blackguard, your pure Cleric has delusions of being a Necromancer, and you actually have a Necromancer that is going to be joining you shortly, along with two monks, and maybe Barbarossa if he joins quick enough. :P
; w ;

should i change
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 08, 2014, 05:00:38 pm »

Challenge accepted.

I can and will murder you with dragons.

Wait, is everyone who currently has a character sheet in? Or am I missing another monk?

I don't have your sheet and there is another monk.

; w ;

should i change

Nope, be what you want.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 08, 2014, 05:02:06 pm »

Challenge accepted.

I could feasibly wrestle a dragon right now. I have 8 strength less than a Great Wyrm :P.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 08, 2014, 05:07:40 pm »

Challenge accepted.

I could feasibly wrestle a dragon right now. I have 8 strength less than a Great Wyrm :P.

You are assuming that you would ever be in melee range of the flying, acid or electricity breathing, spell casting dragon. Also, you would have to pass the will save on it's frightful presence to even attempt to wrestle it. A will save of 33. And your Will save is +2. Honestly, pretty much any spell that forces a will save would be a nice hard counter to your character. :P
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 08, 2014, 05:08:28 pm »

Challenge accepted.

You are assuming that you would ever be in melee range of the flying, acid or electricity breathing, spell casting dragon. Also, you would have to pass the will save on it's frightful presence to even attempt to wrestle it. A will save of 33. And your Will save is +2. Honestly, pretty much any spell that forces a will save would be a nice hard counter to your character. :P
What do you think I have other party members for?

Doing things that aren't killing, that's what.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 08, 2014, 05:12:46 pm »

I'm confused. I know that Sirus and I are monks, but as far as I know, I was too late to get in the game, or at least I wasn't in the list of players you put up earlier. So are you getting rid of that seven player limit, or are you asking for people to post the sheets for waitlisting?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 08, 2014, 05:14:56 pm »

I'm confused. I know that Sirus and I are monks, but as far as I know, I was too late to get in the game, or at least I wasn't in the list of players you put up earlier. So are you getting rid of that seven player limit, or are you asking for people to post the sheets for waitlisting?

I'm willing to run you and Barbarossa also. Because with Remuthra over there, it's not like having two extra players is going to make that big a difference in how much mental strain I will be under.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47