Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: SUPA SENTAI ROLL TO WARRIOR ELEMENT UNITE TO DODGE!  (Read 16265 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: SUPA SENTAI ROLL TO WARRIOR ELEMENT UNITE TO DODGE!
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2013, 06:52:33 pm »

"When in doubt, try harder."
More hot blooded shouting
[5] You don't actually yell the password, but it works anyway! As you shout out "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?" you are suddenly wreathed in flames and notice a spandex outfit appearing on your body.
((Note: GM has been watching Gurren Lagann))

(Did I actually transform? If not:)
Transform, dangit!
[1] You have an existential crisis about whether you aren't always transforming every second.
This accomplishes nothing.

Anaio looked down at her shoes, and then brushed them off.
"SHOES. STOP IT. MY LIFE IS AT STAKE HERE."
Anaio talks to her stuff sometimes. It just is natural to her since she doesn't converse with humans  well.
Go back, pick up speed and roundhouse kick one of the monsters in the face.
[6-1=5] After deciding that you hate that wall and everything associated with it, you channel that hatred into a charging kick, flying gracefully through the air toward the nearest troll [5] Who instantly reacts with a block and counter that you [1-1=FAIL] take directly to the face, shattering your nasal cartilage and knocking you out. Before you lose consciousness you see it standing over you and it utters the phrase "YOU MAD BRO?"
Then you faint, cursing your incompetence.

Who ever said Supa? Or Sentai, for that matter. Well, I guess I should at least try reading the words.
Read the words on my ring. Wonder what the hell Supa means.
[5] You read the words and as you utter them you start transforming! The ground beneath your feet flys up and swallows your form, tearing your clothes before hardening into a spandex outfit.

"you fiends shall never defeat us warriors of JUSTICE! Abandon all hope and despair!"

yell "Supa Sentai Unite for weapon of justice!" If this spawns some kind of weapon, attack the enemy with that. If it doesn't, attack the enemy anyway
[6] Your speech actually fazes the trolls, making them abandon their hopes of opening a pastry shop with a loving family.
As this happens a light appears in your hand, slowly forming into a pistol.
You then use this to fire rays of blinding, piercing light at the trolls [2] which barely graze one of them, leaving only a small mark that immediately disappears.

Trolls: [4] The trolls charge at the warrior of JUSTICE, once more attempting to slash him with their fierce claws [3v4+2] and once more entirely miss him.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2013, 07:09:41 pm »

Bloody trolls, Anaio thinks to herself as she blacks out.

Attempt to regain consciousness.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2013, 09:40:15 pm »

"This is idiotic."

Locate my cell phone. Call 911.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2014, 08:14:43 am »

"Time to shred!"

Burning punch or something the tolls
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2014, 09:44:30 am »

"Good thinking clair, rushing headlong into chaos is exactly what we WARRIORS OF JUSTICE do!"

"HAVE AT THEE, VILLAIN!"

Rush towards a troll, firing my pistol ont he move. When in close range, pistol whip him in the face

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2014, 12:10:24 pm »

What the? I guess I better try it out on the trolls, at least?
Attempt to create some rocks or whatever to throw at the trolls. If I can't do that, start punching them.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2014, 12:37:02 pm »

"Time to shred!"

Burning punch or something the tolls
[2] You FALCON PAAAAAWNCH!!!!! the toll. That poor innocent toll. IT JUST WANTED AN ORDERLY SOCIETY YOU MONSTER!

"This is idiotic."

Locate my cell phone. Call 911.
[4] "Wercome to 911. Prease hord whire we wait fol you to glow some barrs."

"Good thinking clair, rushing headlong into chaos is exactly what we WARRIORS OF JUSTICE do!"

"HAVE AT THEE, VILLAIN!"

Rush towards a troll, firing my pistol ont he move. When in close range, pistol whip him in the face
[6+3=YOU WIN] For everyone looking onwards, there is a bright flash and within the span of an instant the troll that Mr. Fullbright charged is entirely vaporized, leaving only a puff of smoke that grows to spell out "JUSTICE" before completely diffusing. No one is stupid enough to ask what happened from Bobby's perspective.

What the? I guess I better try it out on the trolls, at least?
Attempt to create some rocks or whatever to throw at the trolls. If I can't do that, start punching them.
[3] After coming up empty on the rock generating thing, you decide that punching is the best option [1] which is completely impossible as you seem to be rooted to the ground. Probably has something to do with the ground coming up to totally encase you again. You can still breathe, but you can't see anything whatsoever.

TROLLS: The remaining trolls [1] crap themselves in terror of Bobby.

Bloody trolls, Anaio thinks to herself as she blacks out.

Attempt to regain consciousness.
[4] You start to stir a bit, but the dream you're having is just too nice to leave yet.

Indeed, I do this.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2014, 01:07:17 pm »

Goddammit.
Attempt to break the ground that's encasing me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2014, 01:29:27 pm »

"...I have no idea how many laws you are breaking doing that. And for your information, I played along with your stupid idea but it didn't work. So, connect me to the actual authorities, or I will go home and smash this ring with a hammer before tossing what's left into some combination of the garbage and assorted major bodies of water. And anything else I can think of."

Threaten the stereotype. Hang up, then call 911 again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2014, 03:40:31 pm »

Attempt to wake up again, we've no time for dreams in the midst of trolls.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2014, 08:01:26 am »

"HAHA, TASTE JUSTICE!" Bobby turn his gaze towards the remaining trolls "Do you not see that your struggling is futile? Can you not see that your evil ways hold no power here? Go back to whence you came, villains, or be obliterated....FOR JUSTICE!"

Rush on of the remaining trolls, give him the good old SUPA SENTAI UPPERCUT OF JUSTICE
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:21:23 pm by Pancaek »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2014, 12:22:15 pm »

((You know, I kind of hope that one of you dies so someone can play and then we can find out how they get the ring.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2014, 03:11:14 pm »

"Riding hood kick!

Flaming kick a troll
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2014, 12:12:44 am »

"Riding hood kick!

Flaming kick a troll
After your brutal murder of that poor innocent toll, you decide to focus on the real enemies [2] who just so happen to be all the woodland creatures.
You run off to find a wolf, but settle for a random dog you found wandering around and [2] jump up and down on it like Mario while screaming about avenging Little Red Riding Hood.

"...I have no idea how many laws you are breaking doing that. And for your information, I played along with your stupid idea but it didn't work. So, connect me to the actual authorities, or I will go home and smash this ring with a hammer before tossing what's left into some combination of the garbage and assorted major bodies of water. And anything else I can think of."

Threaten the stereotype. Hang up, then call 911 again.
"Yeah, yu go do dat. We see how dat work out fol yu. You then hang up, and call back "911, what is youl emergency? Ale yu feering impotent? Unabre to activate youl ancient walliol might? Werr den you might be intelested in pulchasing THE ACTIVATION PHLASE. You teammates figule it out. Even de dumb one. Go ask dem. I hope dey chalge you mint!"

"HAHA, TASTE JUSTICE!" Bobby turn his gaze towards the remaining trolls "Do you not see that your struggling is futile? Can you not see that your evil ways hold no power here? Go back to whence you came, villains, or be obliterated....FOR JUSTICE!"

Rush on of the remaining trolls, give him the good old SUPA SENTAI UPPERCUT OF JUSTICE
You charge mightily back into the fray, watching the evil creatures scatter before your might. And as you yell out "SUPA SENTAI UPPERCUT OF JUSTICE" you [1] punch yourself in the face.

Goddammit.
Attempt to break the ground that's encasing me.
As you go to break free of your prison [5] you notice that it seems to obey your will, as does the ground beneath your feet. It rises and falls with a thought and as you focus on it you think you could use this to attack!

TROLLS: [2] The trolls stand around mocking you and your matrilineal heritage.

Attempt to wake up again, we've no time for dreams in the midst of trolls.
You [2] begin having a nightmare about the trolls taking up residence in your shattered nose and holding raves all night long.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2014, 12:50:14 am »

Curse the idiot. Head home, make good on my threat.

Seriously. You make the most skeptical, level-headed, and dignity-conscious guy the only guy who can't activate his ring, and what do you expect?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11