Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: SUPA SENTAI ROLL TO WARRIOR ELEMENT UNITE TO DODGE!  (Read 16260 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: SUPA SENTAI ROLL TO WARRIOR ELEMENT UNITE TO DODGE!
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2013, 02:42:23 am »

"We shall transform! We transform, right Yurang?"
Probabry. Unress you fair.
[4] You notice the ring reacting to the sound of your voice. Maybe it has a password?

((Btw, how did you all like Yu Rang? Too over the top?))
No more than everything else so far. Keep it up and we'll be too busy laughing or scratching our heads to be offended.
Also, I'm a bit annoyed that you gave us all some spontaneous voyeurism.

"Good. I won't have to kill James."
Attempt to activate my Ring.
((Oh hush, everyone likes spontaneous voyeurism, don't pretend your not peeping on that wyvern across the street right now :P))
Erkay, who da fuck is James?
[2] You hit the ring repeatedly against a rock. You get the feeling it doesn't like this.

((I think it could've done without that name joke, but otherwise it was pretty good.))
How do I... how do I use this thing? Anaio thinks to herself as she examines the ring.
Start running and gaining speed. Attempt to parkour off of a building a kick one of the monsters in the face. See if my willpower allows the ring to activate and help me somehow.
[2] You run straight into the wall of the building nearest the monsters. You then take a look-see at your ring [5] and notice the words "Supa Sentai Unite" inscribed on the edge. The monsters [1] all turn to face you and charge directly at your sprawled out form.

((The name joke isn't bad, and the rest of him is absolutely hilarious.))
What are those things?
Try to attack the monsters from a distance.
Dey Tlorrs. Dey eat a thing and dey eat a othel thing and then they go on intelnet and be dick fol enteltainment. Arso dey hear injulies.
[1] You also run straight into the wall of the building nearest the monsters, having decided the optimal distance to attack from is underneath their boots.

((I ,for one, greatly enjoy over the top characters like that))
What are those things?
"isn't it obvious? they are enemies....OF JUSTICE"
Attempt to use the ring's power to attack the monsters somehow
[5] You notice the writing and proclaim SUPA SENTAI UNITE FOR GREAT JUSTICE! and are immediately surrounded by a great white light, which you fire out toward the trolls.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2013, 02:45:49 am »

"Brilliant."

Hop back up, run off the wall and kick myself off of the wall towards the monsters, kicking them in the face.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2013, 01:59:54 pm »

"Ass kicking engage! No? Magic heart fire activation! No?"

Go through phrases until transformation(she missed Bobby's shout.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2013, 03:55:12 pm »

Woah, no need to get this close right now. Wait, there's some writing on the ring..
Scramble away from the trolls. Read the writing on my ring.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2013, 05:16:29 pm »

"Yes, feel the power of JUSTICE, you fiends!"

observe the effects of the the light attack. Then focus on the ring and scream "Super sentai unite for weapon of justice!". Hope this spawns a machine gun

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2013, 05:43:23 pm »

((Oh hush, everyone likes spontaneous voyeurism, don't pretend your not peeping on that wyvern across the street right now :P))
((*glares*))

Erkay, who da fuck is James?
"Dumb jock, likes playing pranks."

observe the effects of the the light attack. Then focus on the ring and scream "Super sentai unite for weapon of justice!". Hope this spawns a machine gun
"I feel ashamed to be following your lead, but it should help.
"Super Sentai Unite for Great Justice!"

Attempt to activate ring.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2013, 08:08:01 pm »

((*glares*))
((Ok, ok, sorry. I'm obviously joking about you peeping, but yeah as for the "turning you into perverts" thing as you MIGHT have figured out from every other post I've ever made, I myself am a pervert. Also silly. So I naturally gravitate everything I have control over towards "silly perversion" :P.
I'll try and tone it down for you.))

"Ass kicking engage! No? Magic heart fire activation! No?"

Go through phrases until transformation(she missed Bobby's shout.)
[2] You stand around unsuccessfully talking to your jewelry "Are you Ready to Rumble? Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Where's the Beef? Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz, Oh what a relief it is?"

[3] The burst of light impacts the Trolls, giving them a light sunburn that quickly repairs itself. They look at you and scream out in unison "YOU MAD BRO?"
As the Light surrounding your body dies down it reveals that you have magically changed into some tight white spandex, complete with helmet that feels like its probably made of cheap plastic. You can see through the visor at least. Though you wonder why you don't feel your other clothes under it, and suddenly are glad that the light hid your likely naked transforming body.
After taking all that in, you scream out Super sentai unite for weapon of justice! which does absolutely nothing.
[5] You realize this is because you used "super" instead of "supa" STUPID SYNTAX

"I feel ashamed to be following your lead, but it should help.
"Super Sentai Unite for Great Justice!"

Attempt to activate ring.
[5] You also realize the syntax error. And feel less ashamed! Progress!

Woah, no need to get this close right now. Wait, there's some writing on the ring..
Scramble away from the trolls. Read the writing on my ring.
[5] You all but teleport away from them. Then you [3] wonder what the hell "Supa Sentai" is.

"Brilliant."
Hop back up, run off the wall and kick myself off of the wall towards the monsters, kicking them in the face.
[2] You jump back onto your feet and then run directly into the wall again. Maybe hitting your head against a wall over and over isn't the best combat strategy.
[4] Lucky for you, they now feel entirely unthreatened by the person beating herself up and decide to focus on the one person who actually seems to be a threat.

Trolls: [5]
The Trolls quickly leap over and attack Bobby, slashing at him with their claws [5][5+2=7] He dodges their savage blows effortlessly, feeling imbued with a speed unlike any else found in the world.
The Trolls are now in a compromised position [-1 to their next roll]

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2013, 08:37:15 pm »

(Did I actually transform? If not:)
Transform, dangit!
(If so:)
Attempt to magic-attack the trolls.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2013, 08:58:50 pm »

Anaio looked down at her shoes, and then brushed them off.

"SHOES. STOP IT. MY LIFE IS AT STAKE HERE."

Anaio talks to her stuff sometimes. It just is natural to her since she doesn't converse with humans  well.

Go back, pick up speed and roundhouse kick one of the monsters in the face.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2013, 11:24:33 pm »

((So what's to prevent them from just putting their ring in a safety deposit box and fighting the forces of evil with heavy weaponry instead. I mean, besides the rolls necessary.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2013, 07:55:35 am »

((So what's to prevent them from just putting their ring in a safety deposit box and fighting the forces of evil with heavy weaponry instead. I mean, besides the rolls necessary.))
((Well I've decided that from now on I'm going to institute a penalty to non-transformed combat rolls (I'm pretty much making this up as I go along :P) so that should help prevent that. Also mundane weapons have a history of not being great against the supernatural. The rings and associated powers are obviously magic, but they also obviously have the element thing, which some enemies will be weak (or strong) against. So there's our players hint for the day XD))

((Technically I'm not in the game but I'm kind of confused about whether his last name is Lang or actually it is Rang. He is a great character though.))
((I didn't have time to answer this earlier, so I'll do so now. His name....is whatever you want it to be :P
90% of his character concept is "He likes to mess with people. Especially people under his guardianship" I.E. the players.
Actually that reminds me, we need to figure out something to call them. I suppose we could go with "Rangers" or something, but I would prefer it not infringe on any copyrights XD))

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2013, 09:59:18 am »

((Awww... And there goes my character idea.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2013, 04:08:22 pm »

"When in doubt, try harder."
More hot blooded shouting
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2013, 04:16:46 pm »

Who ever said Supa? Or Sentai, for that matter. Well, I guess I should at least try reading the words.
Read the words on my ring. Wonder what the hell Supa means.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 07:22:53 am »

"you fiends shall never defeat us warriors of JUSTICE! Abandon all hope and despair!"

yell "Supa Sentai Unite for weapon of justice!" If this spawns some kind of weapon, attack the enemy with that. If it doesn't, attack the enemy anyway
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11