Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66023 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns
« Reply #720 on: January 13, 2014, 12:47:57 pm »

[1] You manage to get one to fly up. It jabs you in the eye.
I think that counts as "something else".
"Shit fuck." Kimiko yell, rubbing at her eye.
Assuming that her eye is fine, Kimiko keeps practicing.
[?][2] You're not sure if your eye is fine. You can't see it.

Err.
"Errr.....is this somewhere we should be?"
"Probably not."
Yukari drives away and....resumes her search? Interesting probably isn't a good thing...
[1-1] You somehow manage to drive into the ocean. Someone really needs to work on proper signage.

"Of course."

Look at the news.
Economic issues, political issues, magic, weird cult possible using magic, girl-on-fire, summoning person, ooh comics!

"I..." She hesitates, then nods. "Okay. U-until just earlier today, I've been locked in a room for months... I didn't... didn't have anything to do except write in my diary, play this... game, that could hardly be called that... and sleep. And when I slept...
W-when I slept, I always had the same dream... doors within doors within doors, with all sorts of horrible things behind them...
I-I escaped... a-about an hour before I showed up at the hospital..."

"That's...horrible. Is there anything I can do to make the guest room...not remind you of that?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 13, 2014, 12:48:55 pm »

Kimiko blinks several times to try and clear her vision.

((Basically checking to see whether my eye is fine or not again.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 13, 2014, 12:50:08 pm »

Check if they have something like Family Circus in Japan. If so, sigh. Read comic anyway. Try to guess what's going on in it despite my lack of Japanese comprehension.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:53:07 pm by Harry Baldman »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 13, 2014, 12:51:00 pm »

"I..." She hesitates, then nods. "Okay. U-until just earlier today, I've been locked in a room for months... I didn't... didn't have anything to do except write in my diary, play this... game, that could hardly be called that... and sleep. And when I slept...
W-when I slept, I always had the same dream... doors within doors within doors, with all sorts of horrible things behind them...

"That's...horrible. Is there anything I can do to make the guest room...not remind you of that?"

"I... maybe...

I-If there wasn't a door? I-I know that's a lot of work for just a night or two, but... W-well, I could just sleep on the couch..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 13, 2014, 12:53:22 pm »

<Hello?>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 13, 2014, 12:53:31 pm »

After pulling theirselves out of the car, Yukari waits by the beach calling for a tow truck or some other service.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 13, 2014, 12:54:18 pm »

Kimiko blinks several times to try and clear her vision.

((Basically checking to see whether my eye is fine or not again.))
[5-1] Yup, there is definitely something very bad with your eye. You're not sure if you can see out of it.

<Hello?>
The person on the other end is surprised and confused.

After pulling theirselves out of the car, Yukari waits by the beach calling for a tow truck or some other service.
You call one. They show up, questioning your sobriety.

"I...maybe...

I-If there wasn't a door? I-I know that's a lot of work for just a night or two, but... W-well, I could just sleep on the couch..."

"Um...couch works for tonight. I'll see if I can figure something better out for later, if you're still staying here."
And so you sleep on the couch. Want to roll for dreams or just skip to the next morning?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 13, 2014, 12:55:52 pm »

"I...maybe...

"Um...couch works for tonight. I'll see if I can figure something better out for later, if you're still staying here."
And so you sleep on the couch. Want to roll for dreams or just skip to the next morning?

Um... I'd intended for her to always have that same dream still, no reason why she wouldn't, unless you want to do that, too.

otherwise, sure, roll.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 13, 2014, 12:56:03 pm »

"...who the hell puts shrubbery on the middle of a road, without a sign saying dead end, near the ocean?!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 13, 2014, 12:59:08 pm »

<Hey, calm down bud. I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to talk to someone and I'm stuck where I am right now.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 13, 2014, 12:59:29 pm »

[5-1] Yup, there is definitely something very bad with your eye. You're not sure if you can see out of it.

"Shit."

Kimiko heads to the nearest bus stop to head to a hospital. If her eye either starts bleeding or leaking fluids or something, she rips off part of her shirt to form a makeshift bandage to wrap around her eye.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 13, 2014, 01:18:19 pm »

"I...maybe...

Um... I'd intended for her to always have that same dream still, no reason why she wouldn't, unless you want to do that, too.
otherwise, sure, roll.
Nah, that works.
Next morning, then.

"...who the hell puts shrubbery on the middle of a road, without a sign saying dead end, near the ocean?!"
"Don't blame us, ma'am."

<Hey, calm down bud. I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to talk to someone and I'm stuck where I am right now.>
The person seems skeptical.
<WHAT...ARE...YOU...>

"Shit."

Kimiko heads to the nearest bus stop to head to a hospital. If her eye either starts bleeding or leaking fluids or something, she rips off part of her shirt to form a makeshift bandage to wrap around her eye.
You head to the hospital and...you seem to have outstanding health issues, so that's a good thing.
Sig

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 13, 2014, 01:19:19 pm »

Hikaru shrugs and moves on, trying to get back to a place she knows.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 13, 2014, 01:19:36 pm »

Kimiko grumbles and gets treated at the hospital.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 13, 2014, 01:20:07 pm »

Check if they have something like Family Circus in Japan. If so, sigh. Read comic anyway. Try to guess what's going on in it despite my lack of Japanese comprehension.

Hm?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 60