Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66033 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns
« Reply #705 on: January 13, 2014, 12:01:54 am »

Mimu sighs sadly as she keeps scribbling. It seemed she was in that mood where you just really don't want to talk...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 13, 2014, 04:26:49 am »

Closing the browser, Hikaru thought about what she should do next.
'Meteor seems to have given out Magic. Most likely what caused Incident yesterday evening. Need to make sure no repeats of that happen. Known users are high profile. Hard enough to find peace and quiet already. Park? No. Too flammable. Recall seeing old abandoned warehouse near the shore about half a year back. Quiet. Out of the way. Low visibility. Ideal place to practice with presumably flashy abilities without drawing attention.'
Having made up her mind, Hikaru packs up for her excursion (Spare clothes (In case of fire), Lunch, Cell Phone (Mostly unused), Burn ointment, etc) and heads off to where she remembers seeing that warehouse.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 13, 2014, 04:40:46 am »

Claudia wonders if the voice will be more amenable now that it doesn't seem to be as good at forcing her to do what it wants.

"I have to ask - voice, what's your game plan over here? Will you still try to annoy me into compliance? Or do you have better suggestions? Like, I don't know, some actually useful advice?"

Of course, Claudia realized that the voice might be just another figment of her imagination rather than some kind of actual magical creature. Though if that were the case, Claudia also hoped it could be persuaded to see reason.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 13, 2014, 09:02:37 am »

Keith wonders briefly where his parents are.
Um...

Once he can get her away from the room itself and into a less enclosed space, she starts to calm down a little, relaxing a bit, seeming to come back to herself.
"U-um..."
She looks up at the man.
"Are you alright?"

Kimiko keeps on practicing. She brought a lunch, she can do this all afternoon.
[2] You don't make it much further. You don't think anyone would call the shape a circle anymore.

((GWG you should try to update the statuses if possible.))
Keith tries opening up a telepathy link with someone as far away as possible. Maybe one of the other PCs?
((Aye.))
[3] You open a link. What are you doing with it, again?

Mimu sighs sadly as she keeps scribbling. It seemed she was in that mood where you just really don't want to talk...
[3] Scribble scribble scribble.

Closing the browser, Hikaru thought about what she should do next.
'Meteor seems to have given out Magic. Most likely what caused Incident yesterday evening. Need to make sure no repeats of that happen. Known users are high profile. Hard enough to find peace and quiet already. Park? No. Too flammable. Recall seeing old abandoned warehouse near the shore about half a year back. Quiet. Out of the way. Low visibility. Ideal place to practice with presumably flashy abilities without drawing attention.'
Having made up her mind, Hikaru packs up for her excursion (Spare clothes (In case of fire), Lunch, Cell Phone (Mostly unused), Burn ointment, etc) and heads off to where she remembers seeing that warehouse.
[1] You're not entirely sure how, but you seem to have entered some kind of slum.
[2v1] You hear a soft thud and a muffled curse. Turning around, you see a rather unkept-looking, middle-aged man.

Claudia wonders if the voice will be more amenable now that it doesn't seem to be as good at forcing her to do what it wants.
"I have to ask - voice, what's your game plan over here? Will you still try to annoy me into compliance? Or do you have better suggestions? Like, I don't know, some actually useful advice?"
Of course, Claudia realized that the voice might be just another figment of her imagination rather than some kind of actual magical creature. Though if that were the case, Claudia also hoped it could be persuaded to see reason.
No coherent response.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 13, 2014, 09:07:27 am »

Keep practicing, goddamn it. Having these powers are no good if you can't control them properly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 13, 2014, 09:37:07 am »

[2] Little progress made.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 13, 2014, 09:38:42 am »

Keep practicing, goddamn it. Having these powers are no good if you can't control them properly.

((Just assume that I keep doing this until I get a good roll or something else happens.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 13, 2014, 10:36:29 am »

Mimu sighs and decides to lie down on her bed. Even Santa hadn't made things easier for her.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 13, 2014, 11:38:38 am »

Yukari and Fuuka....decide to have a look around town. Maybe run into Miyuki or something.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 13, 2014, 12:26:58 pm »

"I... I think so... I'm sorry..."

She looks away, eyelids drooping a little.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 13, 2014, 12:30:54 pm »

((Just assume that I keep doing this until I get a good roll or something else happens.))
[1] You manage to get one to fly up. It jabs you in the eye.
I think that counts as "something else".

Mimu sighs and decides to lie down on her bed. Even Santa hadn't made things easier for her.
Hogosha comes by.
"Is everything okay?"

Yukari and Fuuka....decide to have a look around town. Maybe run into Miyuki or something.
[Finding Miyuki: 1]
They find an interesting warehouse.

"I... I think so... I'm sorry..."
She looks away, eyelids drooping a little.

"It's alright. Can you tell me what was wrong?"
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 13, 2014, 12:35:12 pm »

[1] You manage to get one to fly up. It jabs you in the eye.
I think that counts as "something else".

"Shit fuck." Kimiko yell, rubbing at her eye.

Assuming that her eye is fine, Kimiko keeps practicing.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 13, 2014, 12:36:43 pm »

"I..." She hesitates, then nods. "Okay. U-until just earlier today, I've been locked in a room for months... I didn't... didn't have anything to do except write in my diary, play this... game, that could hardly be called that... and sleep. And when I slept...

W-when I slept, I always had the same dream... doors within doors within doors, with all sorts of horrible things behind them...

I-I escaped... a-about an hour before I showed up at the hospital..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 13, 2014, 12:37:13 pm »

Err.
"Errr.....is this somewhere we should be?"
"Probably not."
Yukari drives away and....resumes her search? Interesting probably isn't a good thing...

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 13, 2014, 12:39:25 pm »

"Of course."

Look at the news.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 60