Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66240 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2013, 11:58:06 am »

"See? Tokyo's a big city, people are bound to get hit." Kimiko sits in a chair and leans back, "We're probably lucky the thing didn't flatten the city."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2013, 11:58:57 am »

"Still, the damages caused....it must be somewhat troubling."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2013, 11:59:24 am »

After her father was taken into the ER and Kaia had been examined by the doctor (for all the good that had done), she sat down with her mother to wait for news.
“Mum, I’m sorry for… for whatever happened before.  I don’t what know happened to me, but I think it somehow involved that meteor I saw.”
“A meteor?  What are you talking about?”
Kaia then proceeded to explain what had occurred, from the moment that she had seen the meteor to the moment where she had met up with her parents again.
“So, this meteor turned you into that… thing?  Well, at least you seem to be back to normal now.”
“Almost…”
Kaia looked down at the stump that remained of her left arm, a pained expression on her face.
“What am I going to do Mum?  What am I supposed to do with only one arm?  I’m useless…”
“Don’t be ridiculous, Kaia.  There are lots of people out there with missing arms, and they get along fine.  There are lots of things you can still do with only one arm, make sure you don’t let it limit you. You’re only crippled if you believe you are.  I’ll tell you what, I’ll talk to the doctors about getting a prosthetic for you.  It won’t be the same, but it may make you feel a bit better about the situation, okay?”
“O-okay.  Thanks Mum, that might make things a little easier.”
Soon after that conversation Kaia was approached by an intern, who asked her to make her way to the third floor.  While she was reluctant to leave while her father was in ER, her mother persuaded her to go, reassuring her that her father will be fine.

Head up to the room that the intern told me about.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2013, 12:01:46 pm »

The voice was very alien. It didn't belong in Claudia's head. Moreover, it was, as has been established, completely idiotic, a blind, stupid will trying to make her act out in ways that were shortsighted, immature and inhuman. It was like a child of some kind, except one with an extreme mean streak and an uncharacteristic strength to back it up.

Perhaps that was the way to deal with it, then.

Will the voice to stop being such a baby and pipe down already. Things will be broken when it is appropriate for them to break, no sooner! And the worse it behaves, the less breaking will be achieved in the long run, as if we cannot control ourselves, we will get eliminated like some kind of one-shot villain that dies a death of their own making right after their origin story, to put it in kid-friendly terms.

So can we understand each other, and can the voice stop trying to push me into doing things that are of no use, no imagination and no point?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2013, 12:05:51 pm »

"See? Tokyo's a big city, people are bound to get hit." Kimiko sits in a chair and leans back, "We're probably lucky the thing didn't flatten the city."
"There are reports from all over Japan, a couple from China, and one from Korea. That's just what we know so far."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2013, 12:08:24 pm »

"Still, the damages caused....it must be somewhat troubling."

Kimiko shrugs. "Worse things happen all the time. They ain't as flashy as a meteor strike though."

Head up to the room that the intern told me about.

"And then we were three. Getting to be some party, huh?"

"There are reports from all over Japan, a couple from China, and one from Korea. That's just what we know so far."

"Whatever."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2013, 12:23:51 pm »

Minu stops hugging and asks:

"Wh-when I see mommy and daddy?"
Minu seems very worried about this, as well as being completely oblivious to everything else happening in the hospital.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2013, 12:43:24 pm »

"You'll be able to see your mommy and daddy when they get out of the hospital, okay?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2013, 12:46:47 pm »

Minu nods glumly, guessing that would have to do.

"...How I not hurt?"
It was a strange thing for her. They had been right with her before everything went all dark and she ended up here... Why was she completely fine? Did a spirit save her?
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2013, 02:50:19 pm »

"I'm not sure. Maybe you're just lucky?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2013, 03:26:12 pm »

"...Then why I no member?" Minu is really confused.
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2013, 03:44:16 pm »

“Hi Mum, it's Miyuki” she did her best to sound calm not letting sadness creep into her voice

“Oh hi Miyuki is everything ok?” Miyuki tried to speak but the words caught in her throat ”Miyuki?”

”No, I'm... I'm in the hospital” The words finally came tumbling out

”What happened? Are you ok?”

”I got hit by something and I'm ok, I'm a bit cut up and my arm's broken but I'm fine”

”That is not fine, I'm coming down there tell me which hospital you are at”

”Is that ok? You're at work aren't you?

”It's fine you are more important, now tell me where you are”  Miyuki told her mother exactly which hospital she was at

”And Mum I'm sorry”

”Sorry? What are you sorry for?”

”I...I won't be able to work for a while and now you'll have to work even harder, I should have gotten out the way I'm sorry” Miyuki's voice broke towards the end of her words

”Don't be silly” her voice was soft and comforting ” I'm just glad you weren't more seriously injured, we made it fine without your help remember? So come on we will be fine, don't beat yourself up over it. Now I'm coming down there I'll see you when I get there” and with that she hung up.

Despite her mother's words Miyuki couldn't help but feel guilty, before she had more time to dwell on her feelings however the intern told her she was needed. Wondering what on earth she was wanted for she rose from her bed and headed towards the room
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2013, 03:45:01 pm »

Fuuka sort of semi-follows Miyuki and sort of hangs outside, listening in.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2013, 04:06:25 pm »

Kimiko grins, "There you are, Mikyuki! I thought you got lost or something! Have a seat, this ought to be fun."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2013, 04:20:17 pm »

Kaia nervously entered the room, unsure what to expect within.  As she walked in, she was immediately approached by a sharply dressed man who explained to her that he was to function as her translator during this meeting.  As she looked about the room, she noticed that there were a group of girls around her age already there, along with more men in suits and a few security guards.  I wonder what this is about?  Those security guards are a little intimidating.. Am I in some sort of trouble?  Or maybe this has something to do with that meteor, as I couldn't have been the only one affected by it...
While she pondered the nature of the meeting one of the people in the room, a threatening looking girl with short hair spoke up.
"And then we were three. Getting to be some party, huh?"
Unsure how to reply to this, Kaia nodded and decided to sit down with the rest, her translator moving to stand behind her.
"Do any of you know why we're here?  Has it got something to do with the meteor?  Were you all hit by it as well?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 60