Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122243 times)

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Down to Three [Day 5]
« Reply #810 on: February 06, 2014, 03:16:04 pm »

Finally! A Vig that did some good for the Town! Even if it was partly by accident/guesswork :P
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 06, 2014, 10:30:19 pm »

No! It was me! >: C

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 07, 2014, 12:10:52 pm »

Please prod scientist. Elephant Parade too if he doesn't post in the next hour.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Snore [Day 4]
« Reply #813 on: February 07, 2014, 01:34:00 pm »

Vote Count:

Elephant Parade: +!!scientist!!+, NativeForeigner
+!!scientist!!+:
NativeForeigner: Elephant Parade

No Lynch:

Not Voting:

Day 4 will last until Monday, 2/10 at 11 PM EST.

Prods sent as above.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 07, 2014, 07:04:05 pm »

Please prod scientist. Elephant Parade too if he doesn't post in the next hour.
I've been trying to create activity. Perhaps you should ask me some questions?

But yeah, it's scientist who really needs to get posting right now.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 07, 2014, 07:35:56 pm »

I've been trying to create activity. Perhaps you should ask me some questions?

But yeah, it's scientist who really needs to get posting right now.

I told you, any question I ask you is going to be biased. Any question you ask me is going to be biased. Our questions to each other are essentially worthless to scientist.

That was primarily to get scientist prodded so he can ask what he needs to.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 08, 2014, 04:31:52 pm »

I've been looking through everything I can think of to find scum tells among you two, and I'm very, very confused. A quick look through the past shows that both of you, rather frustratingly, have never voted for a scum member that didn't already have the majority or been voted for by a scum. Also, most scumtells I see in one of you I can see in the other. Now, I wasn't able to post for the last 24 hours because of school and birthday celebrations, and I won't really be able to post tonight for the similar reasons, but tomorrow afternoon I will look through everything and see if I can't figure out who's what.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 08, 2014, 04:33:54 pm »

Why not ask some quick questions before you go?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 08, 2014, 06:02:28 pm »

If you find some time tonight, or if you're still torn by tomorrow, ask us some questions and try to stick around for the answers. That's usually the best way to find out who scum is at this point.

I'll be on around 8:30PM-9:00PM (PST) tomorrow. Hopefully we can come to a solid conclusion before Monday.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 08, 2014, 10:29:35 pm »

Just wanted to add, NativeForeigner and makeinu were constantly at odds on day 4, and NativeForeigner, whereas Elephant Parade was nearly always agreeing with makeinu. They would always seem to agree on things without ever saying anything directly to each other. While it may be true that makeinu and TDS may have had a little scuffle on the first day, that was at the beginning of the game when there was little to be lost in voting, where everyone was accusing everyone and there was little risk of actually dying, and everything to be gained in towniness evidence.

As for questions:

1. What were your reasons for extending, I don't really understand in either case.

2. what makes you so sure I'm town?

3. NativeForeigner, when you voted for TDS you only gave reasons brought up a long time ago and it was only when TDS was clearly going to be lynched, could you please explain you're reasoning?
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 08, 2014, 10:35:27 pm »

1. What were your reasons for extending, I don't really understand in either case.
I wanted Native to actually do something. Also, Tiruin seemed like town to me.

what makes you so sure I'm town?
You claimed jailer, and your professed actions seem to have synched up with what's happened so far. I know that neither I nor NF have power roles, and we've seen the power roles of the dead, so it's pretty much guaranteed that you're town.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 08, 2014, 10:49:11 pm »

1.) I extended yesterday because I wanted to get more out of the day. I had some mild doubts about the lynch that turned out to be true, but my extension didn't get much use.

2.) Take a look at my analysis of the analysis of the game mechanics. With the SK flip and the makeinu scum flip and the SBC town flip, that means you have to be telling the truth about being the jailkeeper. Also, it makes a lot more sense why no one died the night you blocked Toony. At first I was skeptical about your survival, but then I realized scum probably targeted Toony figuring he was telling the truth about being a Vig.

3.) I wasn't exactly the most active and a lot of stuff was coming up at once. I used what I had to work with and the little I had indicated he was the best possible lynch at the time. Even if my vote wasn't necessary, I wanted to demonstrate where my thinking was.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 09, 2014, 05:09:44 pm »

Ok. I'm bad at this, even asking questions gets me nowhere, so how about this. Could you guys, who I hope are better at this than me, tell me exactly why you are innocent and they are guilty. So far the only reasons Native Foreigner has given is "because other's say he's scum and my other option is town." While Elephant has said the same thing, with the addition of "His posts have been short and he hasn't been very active!" and I have trouble using something as evidence against someone else, when the same thing can be said of me. So please, give me more evidence.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 09, 2014, 05:35:12 pm »

Ok. I'm bad at this, even asking questions gets me nowhere, so how about this. Could you guys, who I hope are better at this than me, tell me exactly why you are innocent and they are guilty. So far the only reasons Native Foreigner has given is "because other's say he's scum and my other option is town." While Elephant has said the same thing, with the addition of "His posts have been short and he hasn't been very active!" and I have trouble using something as evidence against someone else, when the same thing can be said of me. So please, give me more evidence.
Certainly. I'll go through our posts in a bit.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 09, 2014, 10:40:22 pm »

I'll do the same in a bit. Off the top of my head though, the loaded question at day start is a good start for why EP is scum. I'll be back with more in a bit.

While you're waiting, try to think of some questions. Things you want to know. You can't always rely on others to do your scum hunting for you, even if you're not a suspect.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57