Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122215 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Too Townie to Live [Day 3]
« Reply #690 on: January 24, 2014, 12:37:39 am »

I was told my action was successful, so either Tiruin is lying about the killing, is the JOAT, is the serial killer, or...

Toaster, would there be any notification if Tiruin was bussed, or would it still be "action successful?"

You seriously aren't reading the role list, are you. >_>

PFP SBC is still a jerk.
Noted, however, is everyone ignoring me. Woohoo, love that.

I forgot to claim:

I am Vanilla Townie

These are the possible roles that scum ca
Well, this setup is usually for 12 people, so for 13 people, you just add an vanilla townie?
n have, given that all the power roles are not scum: Since we already have 5 power roles out.

There may be two vigs.
TT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT
T = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer
0 Ts = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT

So... If there isn't any mafia kills, as Tiruin has said so far. That's frankly impossible... Seeing that most everyone is active enough to type a kill.

Say N1 they are blocked. They have a Mafia JOAT for sure, and can bypass N2. If the 1- Shot Bus Driver used his powers. Then why the hell did no one die last night other than who 'Tiruin killed'

Logically, looking purely at numbers, and not at 'arguments' that are filled with lies, I don't see any way that This could have happened.

If you guys see a way for this to work. Point it out please.
As I've said so far? "MAFIA" kills?
Dig yourself deeper buddy. "Frankly impossible?"
You love saying things without backing. This is why I hate this game muchly--at least Toony is somewhat competent here given how it gives the gist of linkage.

Logically, looking purely at numbers, and not at 'arguments' that are filled with lies, I don't see any way that This could have happened.
Logically, labeling all arguments as lies and convening with the supposed notion of the day is a good idea! Let's totally ostracize Tiruin and IGNORE her! Oh, let's not discern which are lies or whatnot because we can't give two craps about it!

That ain't the attitude of a townie. You and Toony are paired, I see.

You rude cat.

Personally, The only reason I can see why Tiruin would out a such outrageous claim, was to get all the other Power Roles to out and have it's teammate jump on her and then kill the PRs. There really isn't another reason.
Personally, this is a stupid idea. You react from logic, BACKWARDS That is NOT how logic works! Just because you see power roles coming out, you conclude such?
>_>
it's?
"IT'S?!"
...Goddamn. Personal potshots everywhere.
"There really isn't another reason" does NOT refute the case of this, as you say 'personally'.
As if you've found all the answers, huh.
I do not approve of your attitude-I thought you were better than that.

Anyway, back to case.

SBC: Address why you're undermining my words there. Next, why are you ignoring me?
--> Two people directly contradicting Tiruin
Your point in numbers? Scum are against me bud, yet I've to say-one contradiction is valid. One or the other cannot lie.

What do you think about ToonyMan?

PPE:
Well, this setup is usually for 12 people, so for 13 people, you just add an vanilla townie?
..You did read it is 13, right?

PPE:
makeinu: Please answer my query on the confirmed 6 vanilla townies. And probably any other question back there if I missed any.

Is this setup really that hard to figure out?
...Not really, just hard to get used to in how elimination works.

In my opinion, the likeliest scenario is that one of the power roles is fake-claiming to hide that they're the SK.
As opposed to a mafioso? Why?

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 24, 2014, 12:50:57 am »

Reading back. Answer in a bit.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 24, 2014, 01:54:16 am »

I hate to use it this early, but NativeForeigner: Extend because holy smokes guys.

My gut's telling me either Tiruin or Toony is scum. My gut is also starving. I'll expand on this tomorrow, my day off.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 24, 2014, 03:21:25 pm »

Son of a bitch, I didn't see Elephant's extension. I can't redact my extension request, can I?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 24, 2014, 03:43:10 pm »

Toony: I'd like to hear why you think a no-lynch is at all a good idea.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 24, 2014, 04:14:32 pm »

Son of a bitch, I didn't see Elephant's extension. I can't redact my extension request, can I?

I'll allow it this once.  Day still ends in about seven hours.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 24, 2014, 04:24:38 pm »

Thank you, Toaster.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 24, 2014, 04:44:36 pm »

First and foremost: I am the Vigilante. Did anyone bus last night?
Tiruin, could you please explain what's in orange? Maybe I'm blind, but I never see anything else on this. Why did you ask? You obviously, successfully killed Hapah last night.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 24, 2014, 05:41:28 pm »

Toony: I'd like to hear why you think a no-lynch is at all a good idea.
I'm not actually in support of it.  I just threw it out as a thought if somebody can think of any good solution.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 24, 2014, 05:57:42 pm »

SBC: Address why you're undermining my words there. Next, why are you ignoring me?
--> Two people directly contradicting Tiruin
Your point in numbers? Scum are against me bud, yet I've to say-one contradiction is valid. One or the other cannot lie.

What do you think about ToonyMan?

PPE:
Quote from: Superblackcat on Today at 12:24:35 am
..You did read it is 13, right?

My point is, if you aren't mafia, then they are. Simple as that.

I corrected it to 13.

Also, I mean that numbers cannot lie, while everyone in mafia, can, and does lie.

Why would there be no mafia kills Tiruin?

If everything you said is true. How come there are no mafia kills whatsoever. Give me a logical answer. Mafia does not choose to NK two nights in a row.
Makeinu

I don't think there is a SK the same reason why I don't think Tiruin is Vig.

There aren't enough kills for that to be true. It should be on average two deaths a night. It's been 1 death a night, consistently. Seems to be Mafia only.

Scientist:
Who did you block N1?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 24, 2014, 06:58:36 pm »

SBC: According to him, Pufferfish didn't do anything N1. I'm inclined to believe him, since I'm pretty sure Pufferfish wasn't even online at the time.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 24, 2014, 08:14:08 pm »

This day was, totally, a waste. Few thoughts from EP, and a lacking answer to my query of 'what's your reads' from him; lacking anything from ToonyMan in response to my own summarized case; SBC evades and utterly undermines me without giving a total damn...

And we've got lesser than 3 hours left.

For first, I thought the extend would be put to better use: People thinking. But no; if the lynch passes through, I die and Mafia wins (or if there's an SK, Mafia still has the advantage over town).

Can I answer

SBC?
You explicitly SAY MAFIA kills. ARE YOU BLOODY BLIND TO WHAT I SAID?

No, you'll just lurk some more and shut up, you even threw nice invictives towards me without an apology. I seriously thought more of you.

Also, I mean that numbers cannot lie, while everyone in mafia, can, and does lie.
Pretty much having no hold here. Obviously, numbers can't lie--the person speaking them can. Anyone, can. >_>
Do you have to fluff up your posts more? Please do.

There aren't enough kills for that to be true. It should be on average two deaths a night. It's been 1 death a night, consistently. Seems to be Mafia only.
Average. Two. Enough.
Goodness gracious. You always point to an 'Always Mafia' to completely destroy and refute my setup. Hey, think of one prospect: You don't answer what your beliefs are--this is wholly undermined by SCIENTIST'S CLAIM.

*throws hands up*
*grabs rope*

This was a disappointing game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 24, 2014, 08:19:41 pm »

What do you mean about Scientist's claim?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 24, 2014, 08:38:08 pm »

nghghhh.

> Base point.
scientist claims to jailkeep me.
This refutes the whole base point and SBC is totally ignoring it in favor of pushing the vague and undefendable base point.

That is what I mean by that. He doesn't say 'BUS DRIVAH!' or even imply the action of one in play. He speaks of numbers; which do not correlate to the current way evidence and judgement plays out. 'Average # of kills' do not speak well of how to find the # of killers!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 24, 2014, 08:39:59 pm »

'what's your reads'
Huh. I could've sworn I answered that.

Tiruin:Leaning upset town. Possibly faked it to disguise scuminess, but I doubt it.
ToonyMan: Leaning lurking SK. Claimed vigilante; has posted a fair amount but hasn't done much scumhunting. Admittedly, my attitude towards him may be soured by the fact that he plans to kill me.
scientist: Leaning town. Seems to have been fairly active in scumhunting.
SBC: Acting kind of scummy, but that might just be poor playing. Leaning slight scum.
makeinu: Active in scumhunting, pushed for TDS' lynch. Leaning town.
NativeForeigner: Hasn't done much today. Null read.

Scientist: You might be able to confirm your role by roleblocking either ToonyMan or Tiruin tonight. Of course, if they're scum/SK, they'll lie to create WIFOM. So this might not be the best idea. Hmm.

ToonyMan: Haphazardly killing people is neither polite nor a good idea. What is your rationale for killing me? Why do you think it's a good idea?

Tiruin: Why did you pick those targets? Killing people without much evidence doesn't seem like something you would do. At least, not as town.

NativeForeigner: You've been absent for a while. What are your reads? Do you think these claims are true?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 57