Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122472 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Get the Show on the Road [Day 1]
« Reply #315 on: January 06, 2014, 09:54:33 pm »

*facepalm*

Why can everyone else easily convey sarcasm in their posts and I can't?! Can nobody SERIOUSLY see that me claiming vanilla town--as opposed to what I said AND EXPLAINED ON WHY I DID SO earlier?!

Ugh. Persus. Are you even READING?

*Blood pressure. +50!*

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 06, 2014, 10:02:09 pm »

*facepalm*

Why can everyone else easily convey sarcasm in their posts and I can't?! Can nobody SERIOUSLY see that me claiming vanilla town--as opposed to what I said AND EXPLAINED ON WHY I DID SO earlier?!

*Blood pressure. +50!*
Unvote. I just noticed you hinting at your role, and had flashbacks to Supernatural 6 and freaked out.

ToonyMan: Pufferfish, Elephant Parade
Wait, these two are still playing, and they're voting the same guy?

Elephant Parade how's your vote on Toony going, and why haven't you had any follow-up or even posted in the last 48 hours?

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2014, 10:03:21 pm »

Finished reread. The following people are scummiest in no particular order.
Persus13 for having done no scumhunting in his posts. His final vote is on Pufferfish for lurking and its too late in the day to call out lurkers. His previous posts are basically  all answers to questions and mafia theory discussions.
Imperial Guardsman - Just as bad as Persus13. Nonexistant scumhunting and extremely passive.
TheDarkStar - Started being passive after an ok RVS. Reasons for voting are short and weak. Also for some reason tried to answer for me when Tiruin asked for reasons on my scumpicks, which is very strange.
Superblackcat - Sidetracked into a theory discussion. All his posts are super super short.
What are your thoughts on SBC, Pufferfish, and Toony?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 06, 2014, 10:04:50 pm »

Oh, and before I probably get attacked yet again on the premise is 'YOU'RE AGITATED BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM!', NO. I'm agitated because I've been unable to update B12 for days. This includes Mafia in general. I haven't got a sure read--where sure = expanded--in everyone else, yet what I'm sure about is what I'm standing on right now. If someone pushes a statement on me for things that I wrote before, I'd love for them to TARGET THAT INSTEAD other than state the ignorance.

No, the addition of a vote does not make it any more 'damning' or what have you. I tire of the shallow attacks, is all.

ZU's brevity sucks. >:I

PPE
*facepalm*

*Blood pressure. +50!*
Unvote. I just noticed you hinting at your role, and had flashbacks to Supernatural 6 and freaked out.
OH COME ON.

METAKNOWLEDGE?!

*seethes*

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 06, 2014, 10:13:37 pm »

Heh Caz, Why are you arguing against yourself!

I'm not arguing against myself. I'm arguing against your argument for me which actually has no solid basis for you to make that argument.

It's because you don't stick out like a sore thumb... yet. Actually this post makes you kinda stick out like a sore thumb. That uncanny valley think Makeinu was talking about.

Oh, now you think I'm scum? How convenient.

Persus is votejumping more than TDS today. Make up your mind pls.

Elephant Parade how's your vote on Toony going, and why haven't you had any follow-up or even posted in the last 48 hours?

So someone prods you on voting for a lurker... you jump off them to vote Tiruin for roleclaiming... then a post later you jump back onto another lurker? Odd behaviour. Like you're arbitrarily voting those who appear 'scummy' instead of building a real case to go on.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2014, 10:17:03 pm »

Metaknowledge if fine. I acknowledge metaknowledge...

Makes Tiruing seethe more

Caz: Ehh, your posting is becoming worse. But not yet.

Is Vote jumping bad? Does it make your scum plans not work well?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2014, 10:20:04 pm »

Caz: Ehh, your posting is becoming worse. But not yet.

Worse in what way?

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2014, 10:24:12 pm »

Well... It makes my stomach cringe when I read it...

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 06, 2014, 10:25:06 pm »

So someone prods you on voting for a lurker... you jump off them to vote Tiruin for roleclaiming... then a post later you jump back onto another lurker? Odd behaviour. Like you're arbitrarily voting those who appear 'scummy' instead of building a real case to go on.
And I'm supposed to care about what zombie urist thinks because?
I have no reads on people, and I noticed that two lurkers were both voting the same person, two lurkers ZU completely ignored in his little post. Elephant Parade was active more recently, so I have hopes he'll show up and post in the next 24 hours.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2014, 10:32:34 pm »

Well... It makes my stomach cringe when I read it...
? You are making less sense than me right now. Explain ye.

I have no reads on people, and I noticed that two lurkers were both voting the same person, two lurkers ZU completely ignored in his little post. Elephant Parade was active more recently, so I have hopes he'll show up and post in the next 24 hours.

If it does turn out to be the lurkers joined up together, I'll be pissed. I used to go for the "lynch all lurkers" idea before the "there's better people to lynch than lurkers" strategy came around. Getting us all to argue for pages upon pages while they sit back and pick us off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2014, 10:58:15 pm »

I don't see anything about Caz mentioning ZU there, Persus.

Jumpy-jumpy, much?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2014, 11:46:47 pm »

Sorry about being mostly away. I've been playing some new video games, and some other things have been draining my time as well.

I'm (actually, this time) going to go through and look for evidence. I'll be online for at least an hour before I sleep, so feel free to ask me some questions.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2014, 11:48:47 pm »

Sorry about being mostly away. I've been playing some new video games, and some other things have been draining my time as well.

I'm (actually, this time) going to go through and look for evidence. I'll be online for at least an hour before I sleep, so feel free to ask me some questions.

Who are your suspects?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2014, 11:56:48 pm »

Quote from: Perseus13

I keep forgetting to unvote. I'll see the votecount, be about to post, and then get distracted by something.

As for why I haven't done much, I've been a bit busy. I just got a new game system (and games!) so I've been playing those. Also, school just started, so that's a huge cut into my free time.

Who are your suspects?
Uh... I dunno. I feel a tiny bit suspicious of a few people (Tiruin, Perseus13) but that might be because I just read a few posts accusing them. I'm going to try to reread the entire thing while I check my new replies.

After I do so, I will give you a better answer.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2014, 12:04:05 am »

Urist Imiknorris, all of your posts are either rhetorical questions/answers (accusing somebody based on a logical error) or accusing people for not scumhunting properly. Though this may sound a bit hypocritical due to my lack of posts, I only have a few, while you have many.

If I missed a post that does not fall into those two groups, I apologize. I am tired, and speed-reading while tired tends to result in somewhat poor comprehension.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 57