Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122498 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Get the Show on the Road [Day 1]
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2013, 08:13:50 pm »

@Caz:
No, don't pretend to act scummy to bait scum.  Stop it.  This is why you can't vote somebody for being too townie.  If somebody votes you for being scummy but you tell them you were pretending then what's that?  Too scummy?  No don't do that.

._. but the RVS stage was so dull... it needed livening.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2013, 08:14:53 pm »

True, but let the mafia do that.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2013, 08:28:45 pm »

Imperial Guardsman:
There is no cop in this setup. How is your question to Persus in any way relevant? Similarly with TDS and the lyncher suggestion. Also, at this point there is definitely enough information on which to base a vote (as you yourself demostrated), so why are you asking RVS questions at this point?
I failed to notice that there was no cop. Also, I just wanted to find out more about others playstyle.

Are you guys both on crack? Why is there no cop?

There's a possibility of a Tracker and/or a Role Cop, plus extras, depending on the dice rolls.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There's also a 50/50 chance of an SK, and a 75% chance of a one-shot Mafia Bus Driver. But there are no oddball rolls like Lyncher.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2013, 10:59:57 pm »

TheDarkStar should respond to my post. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=134151.msg4871504#msg4871504

I think I answered it. You were asking whether I would jail to protect or to block, and I answered that that depended entirely on the situation. If I didn't know enough, I would probably pick something randomly or do nothing. If someone was likely going to be attacked and the doctor is dead, I'd jail them to protect. If someone is likely scum, but the day just ended, I'd jail to block.
Follow the link and read through the entire thing please.

Happy new year (in ~4 hours!)
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2013, 11:03:56 pm »

TheDarkStar should respond to my post. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=134151.msg4871504#msg4871504

I think I answered it. You were asking whether I would jail to protect or to block, and I answered that that depended entirely on the situation. If I didn't know enough, I would probably pick something randomly or do nothing. If someone was likely going to be attacked and the doctor is dead, I'd jail them to protect. If someone is likely scum, but the day just ended, I'd jail to block.

Happy new year (in ~4 hours!)
ZU, you should always quote instead of linking. It saves time and effort. Put large quotes in a spoiler, though.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2013, 11:18:15 pm »

I did. I said that it was almost entirely situational. A jailer randomly jailing is almost as bad as a vig who randomly shoots.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2013, 11:20:03 pm »

I did. I said that it was almost entirely situational. A jailer randomly jailing is almost as bad as a vig who randomly shoots.

If you're looking for something else, clarify your question.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2013, 11:34:13 pm »

Darkstar:

I believe ZU wants you to answer this:
First, read the implication. I'm slightly suspicious of him.
Second, Tiruin is the only person who can actually be defended in detail right now (since Persus has not posted yet).
Why defend someone you are suspicious of?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2013, 11:44:43 pm »

Darkstar:

I believe ZU wants you to answer this:
First, read the implication. I'm slightly suspicious of him.
Second, Tiruin is the only person who can actually be defended in detail right now (since Persus has not posted yet).
Why defend someone you are suspicious of?
'

Oh THAT question. Thanks for clarifying.

I ended up defending him because I saw ZU using a flawed argument against him. Just because someone else suspects Tiruin does not make him my friend; ZU could be mafia and trying to get someone lynched, or (if there is one) one could be the SK and one could be mafia.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2014, 06:48:55 pm »

Is everybody busy doing other things? There hasn't been a post in aaoubt  18 hours.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2014, 06:50:15 pm »

Is everybody busy doing other things? There hasn't been a post in aaoubt  18 hours.

Is everybody busy doing other things? There hasn't been a post in about 18 hours.

Fixed the spelling.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2014, 06:50:38 pm »

It's mid/late Hangover Day in North America.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2014, 06:55:12 pm »

I live in the US, actually. I just didn't expect quite so many people to be suffering from alcohol use.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2014, 06:55:42 pm »

I live in the US, actually. I just didn't expect quite so many people to be suffering from alcohol use.

Of course, maybe they are just trying to imitate the dwarves.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2014, 07:38:18 pm »

People are just busy because of new years.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 57