Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Game Over: Loyalist Scum Wins  (Read 50598 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 2: Uncertain Seas
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2014, 02:27:22 am »

Tiruin:
Tiruin: All backgrounds except Sailor, Swabbie, and Deckhand are present, as are all nonbanned professions bar Quartermaster.
There is only one banned profession - mine.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2014, 04:10:49 am »

Also that means TDS is a Lucky Bastard.

I will never understand how he didn't claim that in the face of death.

Redirecting to previous posts for queries to TDS...

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2014, 05:29:32 am »

(It is my birthday today so I'll be out and about. Will post properly when I can!)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2014, 07:39:55 am »

Really? I thought we were all agreeing on this...
Yes, those are the four banned professions. Of those, the only one to appear is mine, and the only profession not on that list that doesn't appear is Quartermaster.

What about this is so hard to understand?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2014, 07:44:02 am »

Seriously? Was it that obvious I was a priest?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2014, 07:49:43 am »

Seriously? Was it that obvious I was a priest?
...No. Where'd you get that?
*sees you as dead..but not technically dead :D*
I just checked the flip and put in the orange+list, aaand that I also picked Priest but then shifted to a non-ban role. So yeah.

Really? I thought we were all agreeing on this...
Yes, those are the four banned professions. Of those, the only one to appear is mine, and the only profession not on that list that doesn't appear is Quartermaster.

What about this is so hard to understand?
>_>
It is me. :I

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 1: The Storm
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2014, 09:58:13 am »

Tiruin:
Dude, you've got 8 posts. [6] is your first...Ehh? What were you doing this whole time?
Everything I had to say fitted neatly into one or two posts per day. I see no reason to post when I have nothing useful to say.
Also why're you voting for yerself, and the rest (meaning: Reasons, and reads on everyone else? Thanks)
Because I want to see on the mission TDS and people who will lynch TDS, that is me, you and DS.
I note that in the first post, little to none were followed-up. Why so? Or were you just gathering info on what to do/initial reads of intent?
Because TDS is a shitstain who ignores everything and on attracting whose attention I didn't want to waste time and effort and I was satisfied with your and Caz's replies.
It is me. :I
Do you mean that you are the QM?

UI:
If TDS is in fact lying, could the real backstabber please claim?
If TDS is lying, then either BS is town and is thus a killmagnet or he is scum and won't claim because why should he. That is a remarkably bad idea.

I fail to see any reason not to re-lynch the lazy lying scumfuck that is TDS. TDS, Dariush, Caz, Deathsword.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2014, 10:57:18 am »

I wanna go on the expedition again :O And why is TDS still alive? He has to be scum -_- otherwise he's just.... not... playing gud.

TDS
Caz
Tiruin
WE WILL HAVE OUR PICNIC DAMMIT
Deathsword

This day is pretty much a waste of time since TDS is alive. He made up crap. He's scum. I'm going back to sleep until he's dead tbh.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2014, 05:00:04 pm »

I wanna go on the expedition again :O And why is TDS still alive? He has to be scum -_- otherwise he's just.... not... playing gud.

TDS
Caz
Tiruin
WE WILL HAVE OUR PICNIC DAMMIT
Deathsword

This day is pretty much a waste of time since TDS is alive. He made up crap. He's scum. I'm going back to sleep until he's dead tbh.

I'm not scum, I actually just played badly yesterday, partly because of a mob. After you see my role, make sure to check Tiruin and Deathsword; At least one of them is likely scum.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2014, 05:09:33 pm »

I'm not scum, I actually just played badly yesterday, partly because of a mob. After you see my role, make sure to check Tiruin and Deathsword; At least one of them is likely scum.

You wasted our lynch by lying about your role, lying twice since you didn't backstab someone as you claimed. If you believed either of them to be scum, why not kill them last night?

And why Tiruin and Deathsword specifically? Are you just making up suspects with no backing again? -_-

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2014, 06:09:46 pm »

You wasted our lynch by lying about your role, lying twice since you didn't backstab someone as you claimed. If you believed either of them to be scum, why not kill them last night?

And why Tiruin and Deathsword specifically? Are you just making up suspects with no backing again? -_-

I didn't backstab, since Tiruin was not there (and Deathsword seems to be going along with what is said, rather than leading a mob). Also, read the first few posts. There was literally no reason to start this two-day vote on me. If there is, quote it to me please.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2014, 06:30:29 pm »

I didn't backstab, since Tiruin was not there (and Deathsword seems to be going along with what is said, rather than leading a mob). Also, read the first few posts. There was literally no reason to start this two-day vote on me. If there is, quote it to me please.

Were there reasons to vote anyone else other than you? What were they?

You've been acting anti-town all day.

Shorten.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2014, 07:16:10 pm »

I don't know you guys. All you've got against Dark Star is he acts sketchy under pressure. He was unanimously put on the mission as kill-pick. Why would scum do that? There's no good reason to bus on the first day. Am I missing something here?

Hmm... I know (but I can't expect everyone to take me at face value here) that one of Imiknorris or Tiruin is a loyalist, and the former can't go on missions unless everyone's sure he's a loyalist, and the only person who'd go along with a Tiruin lynch is Dark Star, so:

Tiruin
DarkStar
notquitethere

Caz
Playing badly doesn't mean someone's scum. What are you going to do if he flips loyalist?

Tiruin
Oh bloody heck. TDS lied and is a lucky bastard. What frickin...
No, he didn't necessarily lie. He still might be a backstabber. Lucky Bastard is a Background, not a Profession.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2014, 07:38:18 pm »

Caz
Playing badly doesn't mean someone's scum. What are you going to do if he flips loyalist?
I think you mixed the two designations again. Loyalist is scum. Seriously, just say scum and town.

Dariush/DS:
Could you give me commentary on my last pertinent post on you guys? Because I've included some queries there for y'all, and there are certain gaps I see between you two.
Could you at least say the post number for those queries? I can't seem to find them. Also, what do you mean by gaps?

TDS
Deathsword
Dariush
Tiruin

Because he's not walking out alive

There was literally no reason to start this two-day vote on me. If there is, quote it to me please.
The reason is that we find you scummy for many reasons stated repeatedly on day 1, and you survived the lynch.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24