Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31

Author Topic: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]  (Read 22549 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2013, 05:47:30 am »

sigh, still can't log in. This is getting ridiculous
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2013, 12:25:22 pm »

After a long wait, the server is back up again. I'll be waiting in arts and crafts, hoping it actually stays up.

those who have still battles needed (which is everyone I believe) hop on and use this rare moment of uptime
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »

I thought I did all my battles.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2013, 05:56:39 pm »

not for round 2

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2013, 06:01:12 pm »

Oh.

I don't have my teams yet, and I should be getting my laptop back soon, so...I'll wait a little, if you don't mind.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2013, 01:03:09 pm »

Am waiting in arts and crafts.

come on up people, there is battles to be had

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2013, 01:55:16 pm »

I wish I had lead with Alma Elma.

I was thinking "humm...Erubetie now has HP fighting...she should totaly be able to deal with Azazel, I mean, it's SE right? And if Nidornio comes out, mudbomb it to hell"

that low damage was just..god damn Scraggy.

I shall however directly blame gamefreak for that loss. In their endless laziness, they didn't want to change the way Hidden Power works (despite patching it to 60 damage), so my original plan, to use Hidden Power Fairy was twarted. Why? Because Hidden Power Fairy does not exist. Great going there, GameFreak.

While it would not have OHKOd Scraggy either, it would have put Scraggy into OHKO range for Ninjask, leaving Ninjask at full HP against Nidorino - who knows how that would have ended.

Then again, if I had just lead with Alma Elma, I would have won easily. That was even my original plan when I chose her! I totaly forgot about my plan, god damn forced pause due to ddos
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:08:54 pm by Akroma »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2013, 02:12:03 pm »

Ahh, my first defeat. I can't complain, the RNG has fucks me just as often as it fucks my opponents.

I got revenge on the Vivilion though

Then again, if I had just lead with Alma Elma, I would have won easily. That was even my original plan when I chose her! I totaly forgot about my plan, god damn forced pause due to ddos
I have Enrico's packing something special for pesky bugs and flyers.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2013, 02:17:44 pm »

yeah, but you did lead with Scraggy, meaning first you would eat an x-scissor, and then if you switched, there is u-turn to keep Alma safe and have shellos eat the gust. Scraggy would then switch into a mud bomb...humm, how that would end is a bit open ended

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2013, 02:19:26 pm »

Sig

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2013, 02:35:32 pm »

Drain punch is quad ineffective against Vivilian, it wouldn't have healed for much. Looking back I could have [REDACTED] Swinub with Enrico, but that was up in the air.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2013, 03:17:18 pm »

I got revenge on the Vivilion though
That was nothing like a fair fight. Just sayin'.

that was the Gym battle, they are supposed to be generaly in the player characters favour, as the penalty for not winning can be quite steep

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2013, 03:30:30 pm »

I'm referring more to the idea of getting "vengeance" on Vivilion.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2013, 03:49:40 pm »

Who sais vengeance needs a fair battle :P ?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31