Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31

Author Topic: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]  (Read 22547 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2013, 05:53:32 am »

« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:13:00 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2013, 05:55:41 am »

At Nintendo HQ
"We gave this flying type dig!"
"Seem legit!"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2013, 06:02:10 am »

WAIT

I did recheck the move, and indeed, I was hasty. Dig is a pre-evolution move gained from Nincada, and I picked it before really checking the level, thinking oh well, it evolves on level 20, guess it learns dig early

- turns out nincada learns dig at level 45 (who the hell would keep it unevolved up to this point)

anyway, this renders our battle inofficial, I'll quickly hop back in and make changes. how embarrasing, the OP failing at her ow rules
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:04:12 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2013, 06:12:48 am »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2013, 10:23:47 am »

I showed up yesterday!

Oh, and um...I'm thinking I'll need to drop out, unless we can get the tournament finished really, really soon. See, I'm not going to have my laptop for possibly a couple weeks within a few days, so...unless Pokemon Showdown has a tablet version, I pretty much won't be able to compete with any regularity.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2013, 12:53:59 pm »

I am back. Much earlier than anticipated.

GreatWyrmGold, that is a shame, though according to this:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-showdown-app-for-android-and-ios.3472949/page-2

showdown works fine via tablets, it's just slow and laggy

---------------

Erubetie seems to be immune to eggs and jellyfish
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 02:35:29 pm by Akroma »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2013, 09:16:44 pm »

That's good. Also good is that I won't be fully restrictred to the tablet. I dhould have access to sa netbook some, such as now, although the different keyboard size will throw off my touch typing. I might be over that by now, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 16, 2013, 09:30:15 am »

I m waiting in arts and crafts

MeimieFan88, UltraValican and Rolepgeek haven't shown themselves in this thread for ages now. Are you guys still around?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:05:48 am by Akroma »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 16, 2013, 08:32:04 pm »

Sorry, I have exams and stuff this week. I think I'll be able to spare a few minutes. We get 100 EVs to allocate per poke, 1 additional poke , and an item right?
Edit-Writing explanation

Spoiler: Yangus meets Enrico (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Updated status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:19:58 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2013, 06:21:56 am »

it appears showdown is currently under a ddos attack that has been going for almost 2 days now. no sign of it stopping anytime soon

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2013, 04:00:42 pm »

it appears showdown is currently under a ddos attack that has been going for almost 2 days now. no sign of it stopping anytime soon
What? I was able to access the site just fine yesterday.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2013, 04:03:01 pm »

it's sort off on/off. Right now, the server is fucked.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2013, 04:15:56 pm »

I'm on right now, but it has been kind of hit or miss as I've been trying over the past couple days.

Edit: Except I can't log on, so I'm not ACTUALLY on.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2013, 05:17:30 pm »

^Yeah I can't join chat. There are some guys in there but seemingly no activity.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2013, 05:21:57 pm »

all we can do is to wait for zarel to fix the issue
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31