Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31

Author Topic: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation [one spot open]  (Read 22543 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Rivals - The next generation
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2013, 01:52:07 pm »

Merry Christmas to everyone. Looking forward to when people will FINALY begin battling again
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2013, 08:50:23 pm »

Superb Saturnalia! MAybe I'll have tme tomorrow! Right now I'd probably lose to a couple drunk level 10 Majikarps.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 26, 2013, 04:54:31 am »

Boink ^_^
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 26, 2013, 05:07:06 am »

I am in Arts and Crafts, ready to complete my last round 2 battles

I also have my normal-gym team done, in case anyone has already decided beyond doubt on their 3rd round team. Of course prices won from that gym must not be used in round 2.

Erubetie and Alma Elma have a very close tag-team match against MeimieFans un-nicknamed bunch
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:16:55 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 26, 2013, 09:34:47 am »

Because no one ever bothers announcing their presence, UltraValican and GWG are currently on showdown

Kansa, don't you still have the GWG battle due?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:58:57 am by Akroma »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2013, 12:54:34 pm »

Come on guys, lets get some battles on the way, while GWG is still there at least

Kansa?

MeimieFan88?

Rolepgeek?

Also, when will Scapheap and Bluerobin return from christmas stupor?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 01:02:09 pm by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 27, 2013, 12:35:41 pm »

A man was calling after Akroma, running after her to catch up. "Waaaait. You forgot to battle mee!"

In a hurry to move on, they both send out their pokemons, ready for a quick battle. But as soon as the opponents entered the battlefield, the athmosphere instantly changed. Both trainers were in a hurry, but instantly froze at the intense hatred in the air. The opponents were staring at eachother...

The air was tense..

Neither dared to even blink, staring at eachother...

It happened in an instant

Both opponents laid on the ground, having knocked out eachother instantly, with fierce, brutal swipes..

"Sooo...it's a draw then?
----------------------------

The round 2 Battle was much more formulaic

Akroma 2, Rolepgeek 1 point

come on showderp guys, use the rare opportunity when rolepgeek is on
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 12:37:43 pm by Akroma »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 27, 2013, 01:08:44 pm »

Hustle is a harsh mistress

Unless I missed something (please check your own score properly)

only half of the battles of this round are done yet. Come on guys, some fighting spirit. I can't go into round 3 like this. Especialy Scapheap and meimieFan88 have a lot of catching up to do. I guess Bluerobin too.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:40:08 pm by Akroma »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 27, 2013, 01:37:19 pm »

Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 27, 2013, 09:24:49 pm »

Me vs. RPG

One to me, two to he.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 29, 2013, 04:35:40 am »

Bump

sooo, is this dead?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 29, 2013, 05:21:50 am »

Been really busy last couple days, probably next couple days too. After that I should be good. I'm on showdown now but going to sleep soon.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2013, 05:29:21 am »

Well, we already battled, but maybe Kansa will come on showderp, he is online at this time usualy
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31