Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Obsessions - Irons St Theatre  (Read 6435 times)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Obsessions - Irons St Theatre
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2013, 11:15:33 am »

"Gaah. Didn't mean to do that."
Cast a spell of healing using my charge.
((On who?))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2013, 11:59:13 am »

On Roger, Jeremiah, and Claudius if possible.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2013, 02:41:36 pm »

Draw rays of light piercing a dark shape from every direction. Set every light in the place on and aimed at the Star.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2013, 07:36:21 pm »

Run in circles around the star, flipping off chairs, bounding onto and off of the stage, keeping sky between me and it; "walk off" my injuries, using magic to heal.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
  • Extrapolator Extrodinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2013, 12:02:44 pm »

Draw a 7 of Hearts from the deck, use it to heal that much HP.

((Sorry for being late!))

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2013, 02:43:09 am »

"Gaah. Didn't mean to do that."
Cast a spell of healing using my charge.
(Sig.Spell:1) Nathan falls to his knees as he's suddenly overcome with dizziness. He puts a hand to his face and discovers that he is bleeding from his nose, mouth and ears.

Draw rays of light piercing a dark shape from every direction. Set every light in the place on and aimed at the Star.
(Sig.Spell:6) You make your drawing next to the large, burnt hole in the stage. The stage lighting turns as best it can and flickers to life, filling the audience with orange light. The tendrils change colour, becoming red, orange, purple, and other warm colours and start to move sluggishly, but Fortune's Star starts to shine brighter than before.

Run in circles around the star, flipping off chairs, bounding onto and off of the stage, keeping sky between me and it; "walk off" my injuries, using magic to heal.
(1)(Min.Spell:2) You start to run but mid-flip you get distracted by the lights switching on. You fumble the landing and slide behind some seats for cover. The spell you were building discharges into the environment as you stop moving, sending clouds of dust off in every direction.

Draw a 7 of Hearts from the deck, use it to heal that much HP.
(Min.Spell:5) You pull the 7 of Hearts from the deck and a phantom wind blows it from your hand. As it drifts off into the darkness above you feel your aches and pains fade away.

(vs.Oz-A:5,D:5)(vs.Nat-A:1,D:1)(vs.Rog-A:4,D:5)(vs.Jer-A:3,D:5) A second wave of tendrils arcs towards the four Obsessives. Luckily, these orange tendrils are slower and easily dodged.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2013, 07:32:47 am »

Haha! Eat light, star! Wait ...
Reiforce all light-themed drawings. Add drawings of chains, weights, tar pits, and ropes, all shining or made of light. Increase the strength of the light shining on the thing and slowing it even further.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2013, 08:47:56 pm »

Expend all my remaining charge on running and dodging in circles around the star so fast it slows time in a bubble around the star, slowing it further still.
The Cyan Menace

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2013, 09:19:00 pm »

Club the beast to death!

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2013, 09:41:04 pm »

The heck was wrong with his powers? Haextov fell to his knees as blood trickled down his face from all the orifices on his head.  He wiped the blood off of his face, collected it in his palm, and decided to try an old trick of his.

Spread the blood on the ground. Murmur a few words of death. Summon the undead to my aid.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2013, 01:46:42 am »

Haha! Eat light, star! Wait ...
Reiforce all light-themed drawings. Add drawings of chains, weights, tar pits, and ropes, all shining or made of light. Increase the strength of the light shining on the thing and slowing it even further.
(Sig.Spell:6) The lights shine brighter than they should be able to, filling even the darkest shadows with the orange light. The theater begins to heat up with the combined power of the lights and the star and soon the air itself begins to ripple. The orbiting tendrils become cloudy and slow to a crawl.

Expend all my remaining charge on running and dodging in circles around the star so fast it slows time in a bubble around the star, slowing it further still.
(Maj.Spell:2-3+2) Try as you might, the magickal power refuses to collect as you run and the spell fizzles out.

Club the beast to death!
(A:2,D:6) You leap from the stage and run at the star wielding the heavy club. As you get closer one of the tendrils lazily arcs down towards you. (Counter-A:3,D:4) It collapses, flooding the aisle with an oily liquid and stopping your charge.

The heck was wrong with his powers? Haextov fell to his knees as blood trickled down his face from all the orifices on his head.  He wiped the blood off of his face, collected it in his palm, and decided to try an old trick of his.

Spread the blood on the ground. Murmur a few words of death. Summon the undead to my aid.
(Maj.Spell:6) You lean forward and vomit copious amounts blood onto the stage. Instead of splattering messily onto stage the blood flows off into the unseen corners backstage. Eventually you pull yourself up and even though you feel dizzy, disoriented and tired you also feel strangely stiff. Not in any of your muscles, but in a foreign set you didn't have before. You weakly flex these muscles and will them to walk forward. You see a figure walk into view backstage and you will it to turn towards you. Ruined clothing hangs loosely from its emaciated frame and the soft skin of its face has been chewed by vermin, leaving a cruel, skinless smile and an eyeless stare.

Bloody Puppet created

(3) One by one, the tendrils surrounding the star collapse, forming oily pools throughout the audience. Eventually none are left, leaving nothing to obscure Fortune's Star. (6) It begins to glow brighter, warming the theater even further and becoming painful to look at. The nearest pieces of debris begin to smolder.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2013, 02:14:04 am »

"Tired... hot. Too hot."
Cartwheel out of the theater, take a breather outside.
The Cyan Menace

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2013, 02:23:31 am »

So much for night. Now for the fire.

Draw waterfalls, rivers, rainclouds, fountains, ice cubes, snowflakes, ice spires, glaciers and the like. Summon cold water from ... broken pipes, the reservoir on the roof, water fountains, the sky itself. Basically wherever  can find some water. Cold water. Direct it from above onto the star. Expend a charge

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2013, 11:20:17 am »

Cut the deck for Fortune's Star.

Cut Fortune's Star for the deck.

Cut Fortune's Star with the deck.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2013, 11:40:21 am »

"Nngh. Not exactly the way I expected. Maybe this universe has a low tolerance for my powers, and that's why I'm acting so nauseous right now.

"Miris! Uzbrukt ienaidniekam!"

Undead! Attack the enemy!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6