Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39

Author Topic: «*MASTERWORK-DF - Studded With Patches*» - Unofficial release  (Read 73304 times)

cephelo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: «☼MASTERWORK-DF - Studded With Patches☼» - Unofficial release
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2013, 05:18:54 pm »

Seems like stables are broken in the unified branch with dfhack_r4, they end up starving even when being fed regularly.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2013, 07:10:11 pm »

Seems like stables are broken in the unified branch with dfhack_r4, they end up starving even when being fed regularly.

Hmm, I'm investigating this now. I can verify that `feedsimple` still works, and that `fovcommand [id] feedsimple` does indeed zero the hunger counters of everything in the field of view of a given unit...

Here's the relevant RAW:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So either autosyndrome isn't firing, or somehow there's something screwy with it only targetting the PET_HEALING class. Hmm...

Just to check, you have `enable autoSyndrome` in your dfhack.init file, yes? (It should be there by default for all the newer unified releases)

Are there any warnings or messages on the dfhack console when you try using the stables?

~ T

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2013, 07:11:48 pm »

You also need to put [SYN_CLASS:\AUTOSYNDROME] into all autosyndrome materials

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2013, 07:12:46 pm »

You also need to put [SYN_CLASS:\AUTOSYNDROME] into all autosyndrome materials

Oh, is that a new change with r4? Otherwise I'm confused how these would have worked at all in r3. :)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »

yes, thats missing from the raws. All boiling rocks under 9000 boiling temp did trigger it. With r4 its only if the material has this tag, but it ignores the temp.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2013, 07:20:47 pm »

yes, thats missing from the raws. All boiling rocks under 9000 boiling temp did trigger it. With r4 its only if the material has this tag, but it ignores the temp.

Sweet, that sounds like an easy fix, and potentially explains a number of the DFHack r4 integration bugs we've seen.

I'm currently merging/rebasing off 4e; I'll look at doing a mass AUTOSYNDROME add afterwards. (And once I find coffee!)

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2013, 07:55:39 pm »

Master and upstream are now based upon 4e. Both sets now use the Splinterz' configuration code from the upstream release. All patches applied cleanly.

DFHack issues with upstream/r4 are a known bug due to autoSyndrome not triggering. I'm hoping to correct these this afternoon.

Master should be golden. :)

~ T

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2013, 01:21:15 am »

I've added AUTOSYNDROME tags whenever I could spot a SYN_CLASS:\COMMAND. Gosh that was a lot of work going through them all. ;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This does *not* mean I've caught all the autosyndrome locations, but this should hopefully provide some relief for the most common problems. (In particular, stables and libraries *should* work now...)

Changes are live on unified. (master is unchanged, since it uses DFHack r3.) I don't know if it's possible to download MWDF-patch-unified.zip, extract the inorganic*.txt files, and drop them into a live save, but if you're willing to live on the edge I would.  Make backups of your saves first. :D

I also had a minor scare because I thought I'd completely booched the integration of the 4e release, until I realised that 4e contained all my patches. (At the time of posting, 4e and master are functionally identical.)

~ T

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2013, 04:51:53 am »

4e contained all my patches
Almost... ;) The folder structure is completly different, keep that in mind.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2013, 04:59:50 am »

4e contained all my patches
Almost... ;) The folder structure is completly different, keep that in mind.

Wait, what was missing? Splinterz' new config system was moved around a bit, but aside from that 4e appears to contain all the patches on the master branch of MWDF-SWP. There's the updated version of ItemSyndrome for r3, the gun rebalancing, the turret fixes, the confusing armours removed, hide root oil, the updates to the orcish drydocks...

Either that or I've totally downloaded the wrong file named `MasterworkDF V.4e.7z` this morning. ;)

Don't worry, nothing is in there which I consider the least bit experimental, so I'm delighted with the fixes being out!  :D

~ T

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2013, 05:14:41 am »

All this is in, yes. But not the dfhack r4. And the content of the MasterworkDwarfFortress folder is sorted and renamed quite a bit.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2013, 08:40:08 am »

Spacefox was failing to display cave fungus tiles; they'd just come out black.

I've fixed that now. (master and unified)

However I'm definitely a n00b when it comes to colours and tiles, so feedback is definitely appreciated. (Previously they were black, now they're a light cyan/blue).

~ T

cephelo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2013, 03:34:33 pm »

Hmm, I have the new unified, but my stable still doesn't work - and yes, brand new world gen. Not sure if others work, Stable is just the easiest to test. The \AUTOSYNDROME tag is in the "feed pet" reaction, and a manual fovcommand does work fine from the dfhack console.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2013, 06:56:07 pm »

Hmm, I have the new unified, but my stable still doesn't work - and yes, brand new world gen. Not sure if others work, Stable is just the easiest to test. The \AUTOSYNDROME tag is in the "feed pet" reaction, and a manual fovcommand does work fine from the dfhack console.

Gosh darn it. Looks like I have more testing ahead of me. Thank you very much for the bug reports, they're very much appreciated.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2013, 03:31:58 am »

Talk to Boltgun and Kurik Amudnil. These two know most about fovcommand.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39