Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72416 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

MASSIVE CANNON the drones!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sakura-can backs away slowly and continues firing at the more vulnerable enemies.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Grace took a stance "Spell matrix activation."
A set of green circles formed around her, equal to the number of sheep
"Enlarge Weapon!"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 01:22:11 pm »

Sorry dudes you're just like, totally harshing my buzz. BYE-BYES!
*Attack enemy number 2 with the "Blade of "Grass""*

hit = false;

You swoop forward, swinging your "Blade of "Grass"" with wild abandon. However, despite your best efforts, the drones always seem to be slightly out of your reach.

Strike foes with fireworks.

hit = false;

You unleash a wave of firecrackers against the drones, however they all explode in a pretty but useless display right before they reach the robots.

MASSIVE CANNON the drones!

hit = true;
damage = 38;

You play a few experimental notes on your LASERtrumpet, to make sure that it's in tune. Thus satisfied, you launch into a magnificent trumpet solo, guided by the notes appearing on the arcane glyphs surrounding you. Your LASERtrumpet spews forth wonderful music and deadly lasers, vapourizing a drone and shearing its image into everyone's retinas.

Sakura-can backs away slowly and continues firing at the more vulnerable enemies.

hit = true;
damage = 20;

Being momentarily blinded by Rosie-Lou-Lou's amazing solo, the drones stop zipping around and take a few seconds to reorient themselves. Spotting an excellent opportunity, you blast away at the stunned drones while flying outside their range. Most of the drones manage to recover in time, but one goes down in a poorly made explosion effect.

Grace took a stance "Spell matrix activation."
A set of green circles formed around her, equal to the number of sheep
"Enlarge Weapon!"

The magic circles spin around you, your axe glowing bright green as it responds to their power. As the circles stop spinning, the axe suddenly grows twice as large. Despite it's new size, you can't help but feel a bit disappointed. Oh well, it's not the size of your weapon that matters, it's how you use it.

Quote from: Drones
DELETE

Despite having lost half their number, the drones continue to fight. Still, having thinned out their rank their return fire is not as impressive as it was before.

hits_Angel = 1;
damage_Angel = 11;
hits_Grace = 1;
damage_Grace = 0;
missedShots = 1;

The lasers manage to strike Angel, burning a hole in her dress and searing the body underneath. Grace is also hit, but she hardly notices.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Obviously a natural 1 isn't an automatic miss, nor is a natural 20 an automatic hit. Though if you can't hit with a 20, you should probably rethink your plans.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
if (distance(self,friends[0]) =< spell.heal.range)
spell.heal(friends[0]);
else
attack.weapon(enemies[7]);
Sakura-chan uses heal on Angel if she can whilst remaining a safe distance from the drones, if she can't, she snipes an unimaginative drone.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:34:07 pm by Empiricist »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Maximum Massive Cannon! Target the nearest undamaged one.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strike with axe
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry guys, I only had, like, one bowl of breakfast, and it wasn't, like, cereal or nothing like that.
I guess I have to dig deep *deep breaths* in the name of the Waldos I beseech you lend me the power so that I may 420 BLAZE-IT!

Cast Fireball

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2013, 09:12:23 pm »

Maximum Massive Cannon! Target the nearest undamaged one.

hit = true;
damage = 19;

You deftly finish your LASERtrumpet solo, bringing it to a wonderful conclusion. The enthralling melodies leaves tears in the eyes of your fellow sisters. It also leaves a drone as a battered wreck, but details...

hit = true;
damage = 12;

Having recalibrated your missiles, you unleash another wave of firecrackers. This time you manage to engulf a drone in your explosions, and delete it in a pretty display of RGB values.

Strike with axe

hit = true;
damage = 28;

You heft your enlarged axe, and charge towards the remaining drones. The arcs described by your massive axes are quite beautiful, unlike the mangled remains of the drone you just slaughtered.

Cast Fireball

hit = true;
damage = 28;

The GM is feeling uninspired, so you merely shoot off a fireball that engulfs the final drone and reduces it to ash.

Sakura-chan uses heal on Angel if she can whilst remaining a safe distance from the drones, if she can't, she snipes an unimaginative drone.

Seeing as no greater distance exists than between the veil of life and death, you decide to heal Angel.

heal = 10;

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
for (var i=0; i<enemies.length; i++)
{
enemies[i] = null;
}
"Is everyone okay?"

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Yay! I'm okay! Er - where to, magical princess homies?"

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Joinan
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I feel good about the east." Grace points to said connection.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Okay! Let's go quick before my LASERtrumpet gets tired!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49