Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49

Author Topic: Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - SORRY  (Read 72411 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Rosie-Lou-Lou tries not to feel to uncomfortable, and resists the urge to whistle something chirpy for reassurance. Typically she likes to whistle high-pitched martial variations of nursery rhyme melodies, and punctuate phrases with her LASERtrumpet.

She wonders if she should have gone for a RASERtrumpet.

"Hello! Is this the colour I speak in? What happened to pink? Shall we go forth and sell printer cartridges?"

Select to go North

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
var targets-Nah
var meatshields-No
var H-type stress re-NO! MANUEL OVERRIDE! I'll just remember them normally.

"Hello, I'm Grace Pastor."
var love interests-Shut up
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"I am Angel."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Select to go North

Rosie-Lou-Lou goes forth into the next server.

Monitoring Server X03 - 5.13.XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

This server has several programs for monitoring and controlling the flow of traffic through this part of the internet, and was likely set up by some governmental agency. Unfortunately the programs seem to take offense to Rosie-Lou-Lou's presence, and release a swarm of drones in response! The drones zip and zap around the confines of the server, readying their laser guns for combat.

The server has three connections, one to the north, one to the east, and one to the south. The connection to the north is currently blocked by a swarms of drones. You'll have to crush them to proceed further.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

Balance will probably be really wonky for the entire game the first couple of missions. Sorry about that.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head north
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Wow! That's a lot of... drones! Er, hi guys, there's... er... help! These drones are not my favoured enemy! I am not omtipised for this form of combat! I am omtipised for whistling!"

Ready Focus Fire!

Raise LASERtrumpet! Fire as hard as possible on as many of the nearest enemies as possible! If time permits, loot corpses for spare exclamation marks. Keep tactically backing away from the swarm.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head north

Grace Pastor moves north into Monitoring Server X03. Thankfully moving is a free action, and Grace can still help Rosie-Lou-Lou.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"For the herd!"
var damsels in distress-
Attack #3 with my axe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Transfer data north. Strike foes with fireworks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Keep those things away from me! They look cold and scary..."
var enemies = new Array();
enemies[0] = "drone_type1";
enemies[1] = "drone_type1";
enemies[2] = "drone_type2";
enemies[3] = "drone_type2";
enemies[4] = "drone_type3";
enemies[5] = "drone_type3";
enemies[6] = "drone_type4";
enemies[7] = "drone_type4";
Sakura-chan takes out her laser cannon (which has a suspiciously cutely exact resemblance to a certain modern military sniper rifle) and opens fire. Preferably at enemies[5] or enemies[6] (the ones with the Fodder trait).
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woah, like where did everyone, like, go? Wait, like, wait for me.
Go north.
Dude, this is, like, not good, I don't want to be, like, charged for possesion, man. Wait what am I saying all of this 100% legal and like medicicinal, yeah, medicinal...
Hey you, I'm gonna smoke you!

Attack Drone #1 with Fireball

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what

WHAQT

i'll just ptw this how the fuck do i keep missing these

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magical Spambot Girls - Magic, Robots, Girls, and Amazing Products! - COMBAT
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 10:24:25 am »

Attack #3 with my axe

hit = true;
damage = 24;

The drones zip and zap around the server, trying to avoid your attacks. Unfortunately for them you're too quick, and in a single move you corner one of the drones. A simple slash bisects the drone in a satisfying spray of oil and bytes.

Transfer data north. Strike foes with fireworks.

hit = true;
damage = 12;

You transfer to the northern server, suddenly appearing next to a drone. It barely has time to notice your presence before it is engulfed in a pretty display of red, green and blue sparkles.

Sakura-chan takes out her laser cannon (which has a suspiciously cutely exact resemblance to a certain modern military sniper rifle) and opens fire. Preferably at enemies[5] or enemies[6] (the ones with the Fodder trait).

hit = false;

You pull out your laser cannon that resembles a modern sniper rifle. Unfortunately, like said sniper rifle, it's rather cumbersome. The drones flying around manage to evade your sights and your shots multiple times.

Attack Drone #1 with Fireball

hit = false;

Someone has been digging too deep into their stash, and instead of a massive fireball you create a small puff of flame. Bummer.

Ready Focus Fire!

You cast Focus Fire on yourself and are almost instantly surrounded by arcane glyphs and symbols. Unfortunately you've also run out of actions, and will have to wait for the next turn to start blowing the drones away. You do loot a couple of exclamation marks from the destroyed drones though.

Quote from: Drones
DELETE

The drones don't seem to realize that they have lost two of their number, and instead spew forth a mighty wave of laser bolts.

hits_Grace = 2;
damage_Grace = 0 + 0;
missedShots = 4;

However the Magical Spambot Girls are quicker than they look, and easily bob and weave between the deadly lasers. Except for Grace Pastor, who doesn't even try to dodge since the shots barely manage to tickle when they hit.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grace Pastor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rosie-Lou-Lou (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sakura-Chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tzuke-Tan (click to show/hide)

The first few spells that increase the amount of actions you can take per turn will be available after this very short introductory dungeon. Which is good because I'm going to enjoy chucking massive swarms of enemies against you guys.

what

WHAQT

i'll just ptw this how the fuck do i keep missing these

Feel free to post a character if you want to play. I can easily slot you in when the dungeon is finished.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry dudes you're just like, totally harshing my buzz. BYE-BYES!
*Attack enemy number 2 with the "Blade of "Grass""*

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strike foes with fireworks.
Sig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49