Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125418 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Map Time
« Reply #5640 on: February 02, 2016, 04:42:42 am »

((As the others have said, good job getting employed. May it lead you to greater things, or more comfortable things at least.))
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: February 02, 2016, 09:51:01 am »

((New headcanon, Alan is really good with young kids for whatever reason.))

((Children tend to like the absurd and the overdramatic.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: February 02, 2016, 09:52:08 am »

Roll a bottle of water or something at them, tsar it, hopefully crush all three.
As usual if anyone gets too close tsar my armour for maximum tank siege mode.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5643 on: February 02, 2016, 07:27:16 pm »

Hey! First of all, if you asked something from me and I've forgotten/didn't have the time/energy to respond it, now is probably the time to ask again.

Second, do you have any preference for the next mission? Or should I put the poll up and we'll see what happens? Or do you want me to propose something?

Campaign

Although I'm kinda stiff at first from the sudden hug, I lean into it after a moment and just let it continue as long as Theri wants it to.
Theri discovers Irine's reaction to her hugs is quite similar to River's.

Continue the sketch! Summon other socks and use summoned decorations and stuff so the kids can make their own characters, and take them through a kiddified version of the missions I've been on up till now. Try to get the others involved and make them be their own sockpuppet people.

Except for River, who will have been Ms. Grumpypants transmogrified into a poodle.

((New headcanon, Alan is really good with young kids for whatever reason.

Also congrats on your being hired! No doubt you deserve it.))
Your eyes become two black dots surrounded by white. You stand where you were, drooling and swaying slightly.
You feel like you just narrowly avoided disaster.

Roll a bottle of water or something at them, tsar it, hopefully crush all three.
As usual if anyone gets too close tsar my armour for maximum tank siege mode.

You do remember that your abilities don't work like a grenade, right?

Oh, that would have been a good idea for a low level upgrade. Delayed tsaring. So you can make things like mines and explosives.

Unless you mean "roll it while tsaring it". Yeah, let's go with that.

You throw the bottle at the three with the strength and dexterity of a professional baseball pitcher. And then you completely forget to open your hand. What has now become an oversized water tank flies towards the three, with you riding on it. Two of them completely forget to move and the water tank bonks them in the head. The third dives backwards and slashes at you with his sword, but only hits the giant bottle.

The bottle bounces on the ground and starts spinning. You are thrown off, hitting the ground pretty hard. You are once more thankful for the flexibility of your armor, as it bites into your skin but goes no further. The bottle hits the ground somewhere further ahead and comes to a stop, leaking heavily. You guess you have that in common.

It's getting hard to push yourself off the ground. The world around you has become blurry. It's shaking, keeping you off balance. And it's hard to hear anything over that ringing noise. A large shadow is rushing towards you.

Campaign, Ike!

Eyes on the prize. The Wiz must die!

((Congratulations on the job. A steady stream of respectable income does the soul good, I've found.))
You can't help but take your eyes off the prize and pause for half a second as you watch Nikolai launch himself into the air and then land face first into the hard ground. Ouch. That had to hurt. Still, that was an impressive backflip. 7 for technique, 3 for landing you'd say.

He put himself much closer to them. This will make reaching them a bit harder. But if you keep moving as quickly as you are, you think you might get there in about 30 seconds. Considering you're doing something like crouch-sneak-sprinting there, you'd say that's a pretty impressive time.

OOC
Once again, thank you everyone!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:29:36 pm by Parisbre56 »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: February 02, 2016, 07:52:23 pm »

I'd like to see some kind of survival mission for the next mission, but not a team survival. Maybe instead of working together, we could be in some kind of Free-For-All survival: There would be motives to actively seek out and kill other players, and the map area would be large, but there would also be natural hazards trying to exterminate the player.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: February 02, 2016, 08:30:19 pm »

((I'd like to do Galactic Adventure, what with John's relevance to the subject material, but I appreciate you might not want to start a campaign before this one is over...))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: February 02, 2016, 09:57:00 pm »

((I've got a bad feeling about this guy))

switch to a psychic assault now, figure it won't be too effective, but who knows.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: February 02, 2016, 10:10:08 pm »

"AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAA!"
Defensive stance! Tsar my armour! Check if I still have my sword!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: February 02, 2016, 11:36:26 pm »

Although I'm kinda stiff at first from the sudden hug, I lean into it after a moment and just let it continue as long as Theri wants it to.
Theri continues the hug and doesn't withdraw, feeling completely at ease with her environment of the moment. She dwells on the current mission objective and what she can best think up during the time being, thankful for moments of peace like these.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: February 02, 2016, 11:44:09 pm »

((I have no idea what the hell just almost happened but now I'm morbidly curious.))

Try again; summon sock puppets for the kids to make their own characters.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5650 on: February 02, 2016, 11:46:05 pm »

((I have no idea what the hell just almost happened but now I'm morbidly curious.))
((Your character is inspiring the children and providing a convenient atmosphere for the General's wife and kids. Darn awesome there dude c:))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: February 02, 2016, 11:49:51 pm »

((See I'd say that but the description of my action makes me think I narrowly avoided some Faith from ER-level of creepiness.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: February 02, 2016, 11:52:37 pm »

((Oh goodness I just read up. Congrats Parisbre for that whole thing there c: Good work on personal excellence! [But your supervisor is also a person and isn't a jerk. Work with them as buddies maybe? :D]))
((See I'd say that but the description of my action makes me think I narrowly avoided some Faith from ER-level of creepiness.))
((Oh. I was remembering the last turn before this ._. I...think you're beginning to poke into the hidden-mechanics of the world that River described a few leafs of posts back there. Try sensing for outside interference?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: February 03, 2016, 03:19:44 am »

Campaign, Ike!

Must be slick, must be slippery, must be smooth!

Keep on sneaking in the free world. Avoid flashbacks to driving sections previously experienced.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: February 03, 2016, 03:55:11 am »

((This is mainly gonna be more fluff than anything.))

Zechariah kept to his own corner of the room, observing the others. Mostly, however, he seemed to be spacing out. His mind was elsewhere.

Spoiler: Zechariah's Interior (click to show/hide)

Zechariah exhaled, a little disappointed. He was hoping to get a little more from his subconscious than a very vague half-answer; then again, he couldn't come up with a much better solution. He put his head down in between his arms, almost intentionally making himself a small figure. He didn't want to be noticed very much. He wanted time to recuperate and to process the words given by Artemis (or, at least, the version of Artemis in his mind that claimed to be him).

Continue waiting. Look around occasionally. Brood over the mental conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 521