Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125011 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Random.org hates Xantalos
« Reply #480 on: November 29, 2013, 10:27:47 pm »

((Oh, that explains everything.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 29, 2013, 11:36:16 pm »

((PROBABILITY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 29, 2013, 11:48:15 pm »

((IT DOES IN BAY12, WHERE WOODEN SHIELDS CAN BLOCK DRAGONFIRE AND NOT CATCH ON FIRE!))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:03:25 am by DarkArtemisFowl »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 29, 2013, 11:58:49 pm »

((Realistically, wooden shields would protect from dragonfire, as well as any shields at least. They would just catch on fire in the process.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 30, 2013, 12:03:35 am »

((Fixed my post for you.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 30, 2013, 12:06:03 am »

((Yeah, it's alpha. Temperature needs a lot of work in the next 66% of the game.))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 30, 2013, 02:08:08 am »

((And yet we have my rash of overshoots in ER and my rash of failures here. Are you denying evidence, sir?
*eyebrow quirk*
))
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 30, 2013, 02:12:53 am »

((*sigh*))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 30, 2013, 10:47:29 am »

((And yet we have my rash of overshoots in ER and my rash of failures here. Are you denying evidence, sir?
*eyebrow quirk*
))
((Your "evidence" is a faulty generalization, mixed with a little post hoc ergo propter hoc for good measure. And, of course, the Gambler's Fallacy.))
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 30, 2013, 11:02:58 am »

*eyebrow quirk*
))
((Your "evidence" is a faulty generalization, mixed with a little post hoc ergo propter hoc for good measure. And, of course, the Gambler's Fallacy.))
Since history repeat...
((*sigh*))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 30, 2013, 11:16:31 am »

((Alright, I'll watch.
Jokes are funny, Xantalos.))
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 30, 2013, 11:24:28 am »

((Alright, I'll watch.
Jokes are funny, Xantalos.))
('No soap, radio' is a joke based on not being funny.

I'll shut up now.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #493 on: December 01, 2013, 12:28:59 pm »

((Sorry for not doing a turn yesterday, was busy.))

((I was going to write something about all that probability talk, but once again, too busy. So I'll just post this link instead: Always remember to pre-roll the ones out of your dice!))

"Well, as long as there is nothing better to do..."

Disassemble that vacuum cleaner the appliance guy is trapped inside of.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fire enough coffee filters the size of my head out of my hands to fully clog up the machine!
John is too busy laughing at Alan to summon anything else.

Help Alan get out.
Alan fires coffee filters from his hands with enough speed to overcome the wind and reach the mechanism above him. There's electrical buzzing and screeching as the electrical motor tries to keep the fan moving, but the coffee filters are enough to stop it. It's still buzzing as John and Ike find the button for opening the part of the vacuum cleaner the dust bag would normally be in. Alan falls out and onto the floor.
The motor stops struggling a while later, as if the device suddenly realized it's not plugged in.

After a while, you hear a door slamming open somewhere very far away.
"Better get ready before your friend manages to hurt himself again. The others are coming and there are a lot of angry people after them."

((@Xantalos: By the way, I'm changing the description of your ability to "common household objects" instead of "household appliances" because I can't find an exact definition of what "household appliance" means. I'd prefer to have to argue about how common an object is in households than about what counts as a "household appliance", because I have absolutely no idea what counts as a household appliance.))

You know the drill.
What? Who is this "Drill" you speak of?

Still unconscious. On the plus side, you're getting better. Your breathing is getting steadier and you've almost stopped bleeding. (Of course, your teammates are too busy carrying you and running for their lives to notice.) You should wake up soon. Don't expect to be fully healed when you wake up.
<We already know what's happening and what we're doing. Just give us- hff- just give us a little more time!>
Zechariah wasn't able to touch his hair at the moment, but reasoned that it couldn't get much worse than it already was. He practically ran around with bedhair all the time, except patted down to not look as bad.

Come one, he thought. Just a little bit more, and then we can get help from the Soldiers of Fort Cookware.
Focus completetly on getting to the elevator.
Unconcerned about your hair, you continue moving towards the elevator, but it's getting harder. You're starting to feel weaker. This feels worse than just fatigue. Like something is sapping away your strength.
Bring my five spheres of flame with me, rotating around me in a simple, easy to maintain pattern, and run for the elevator. keep some distance between me and my allies so the spheres wont burn them.
You bring your enormous balls of fire with you, barely avoiding hurting your teammates and setting everything around you on fire.
"On the bight side, it seem to burned out most of the nerve ends so it just a mild pain."
Get Angel to the chopper elevator.
The group continues on. Behind them, they can hear the sound of the fire extinguishing system activating on the far edge of the offices. The guards will be getting through soon.

They reach the elevator hallway and start heading towards the elevator. They can see the makeshift wall of wooden boxes and cookware erected by their teammates on the end of the hallway. As they move, Irene's big orbs of flame set some of the wooden boxes that litter the hallway on fire.

((It's just another turn/turn-and-a-half of moving. Assuming nothing bad happens, you're (finally) going to go down that elevator. And what's more, you're all going to be mostly alive!))

Everyone
"Enemy reinforcements have arrived." says the entity from the Interface

((Here, have some music.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 01, 2013, 12:35:12 pm »

mostly alive!
And let's hope we stay that way.

Almost there! Keep going. It can't be that much more.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 521