Neighbor-Vampire
- 3 (33.3%)
Stay and Barter
- 1 (11.1%)
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 02, 2013, 07:33:13 am

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Roll To ? ? ?  (Read 11031 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To ? ? ?
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2013, 03:43:15 pm »

Follow Nino for protection.

Not like I have much else to do.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:50:42 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 01, 2013, 03:47:50 pm »

Follow Nine for protection.
((Nine? what? who's?

oh, typo in my last post, fixed now.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 01, 2013, 03:50:53 pm »

((Whoops. Sorry about that.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2013, 04:01:50 pm »

The guard thinks for a moment.
"Hmmm... There are multiple all over... but that might work. Speak to our chief architect if you want to- he's down that hatch over there. Says he prefers the underground."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2013, 04:07:03 pm »

Nino

"Sure, lead the way."
Gesture to the fighter-type who was willing to come with me to follow, and follow the guard down the hatch. whisper to my allies when they come near.
"Bandits shouldn't be able to survive this close to town without allies amoung the guards. watch for treachery."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 01, 2013, 04:08:32 pm »

Emi shrugs. "If you say so. We should probably wait for the others though. I ain't riding a horse in a sewer."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2013, 04:14:34 pm »

"Fair point."
Wait for backup, then follow the guard. If he seems to be leading us through the sewers (to the bandits) then yell at him that we're going back, and turn around and leave.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2013, 04:18:02 pm »

The guard stops and says
"You know, I do have quite an acute sense of hearing. And trust me- if I were to lead you into a trap... I probably wouldn't do it in town square.... but I accept your worries. I'll go and try to get the architect out- I may be quite a while. He hates the outside."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2013, 04:24:13 pm »

" While you guys wait want me to look around down there? It's doubtful they're prepared for somebody with my skill set so I can probably get through unseen. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2013, 04:34:04 pm »

"If you think you can do it go ahead."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2013, 04:35:58 pm »

Slip into the sewers unseen and scout them out, head towards the control room looking for a route to lead the group along that isn't being watched or failing that find one that I could sneak through without them.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2013, 04:42:39 pm »

A couple minutes later the guard re-emerges, carrying a struggling small bundle. He puts it down. What the hell is THAT? It looks like a small, bearded human! It scowls at you.
"Whadda tha hell do you want with me...." He says, sounding drunk, but you can tell he's faking it. When he sees you are unimpressed, he sighs. "Fine. So, what do you need to know?" He takes a big swig of a bottle saying "Plump helmet brew"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2013, 04:53:42 pm »

(jesus guys, one day and two pages longer, good job on reviving it!)
"well, from what i can tell, we want to know if we can jam the floodgates, could we do that?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2013, 04:59:02 pm »

The creature stops chugging his ale.
"Hmmm.... Why you want to jam them for? Jam them and the whole sewers will flood! And if the sewers floods, the sewer output grate goes right to our farms! All the crops and cattle would die! Why DO you want to jam them? Are you... Enemies?" He pulls out a pickaxe menacingly, watching you carefully.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2013, 05:02:50 pm »

"wow pickaxe, im sooo scared right now, but anyway, no, there are a group of bandits down there and we were thinking of a way to flush them out, now that we understand what doing that would do, we wont do it, right guys?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16