Neighbor-Vampire
- 3 (33.3%)
Stay and Barter
- 1 (11.1%)
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 02, 2013, 07:33:13 am

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Roll To ? ? ?  (Read 11027 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To ? ? ?
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2013, 05:07:15 pm »

The dwarf thinks...
"Alright, fellows, I have an idea. Our sewage is highly flammable. Someone grab a torch, and hope it doesn't explode the whole town. These bandits could be a problem, and I think I made it strong enough... But on second thought, 3 points of it are weak... so that's not a solution. Never mind. Maybe you should just go in there and bash their skulls. I could help. This "Weak Pickaxe", as you think of it, is great in the hands of a legendary..."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2013, 05:10:49 pm »

He is not going to shut up right now, i can guess that much
"reinforcing the weak points? wouldn't that help?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2013, 05:13:58 pm »

Nino

"your sewage is....
what?!?
What kind of crazy place is this? what do you people eat to leave you with explosive sewage!?!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2013, 05:19:06 pm »

"Promise you won't judge us? Okay.... we eat.... cow excretions. Shut up, they're nutritious. Stop backing away! I was kidding! We eat flameroots, a highly flammable and explosive plant!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2013, 05:21:39 pm »

"You're just pulling this out of your ass, aren't you?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2013, 05:23:37 pm »

"No. It's highly addictive. Look." He tosses some green root on the ground, and gently taps his torch to it. It explodes violently, and he leaps back. "And now it starts stinking. Agh, hate that odor. Let's get inside." He gestures to the trap-door.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2013, 05:32:23 pm »

"can it be set off by large amounts of force?"
Alan help.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2013, 05:32:48 pm »

"No one here has been stupid enough to try."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2013, 05:35:14 pm »

(( I'm doing my ninja scouting thing right? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2013, 05:47:34 pm »

((Yep))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »

"well, put some of that root on one of my arrows and tie it on, ill see if it works.
Alan help.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2013, 10:13:39 pm »

Follow the dwarf. If possible, acquire some flameroot for later consumption.
((What? The ability to shit flammable poo is very useful, innit?))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2013, 10:57:42 pm »

(( Just don't fart near an open flame, or things might get a little hot around the waste disposal area, if you catch my drift. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 07, 2013, 08:01:24 am »

So, you guys are just gonna follow the dwarf and sneak for the sewers? All I have to roll for is the sneaking, the dwarf is just purely leading you into a new area.

Slip into the sewers unseen and scout them out, head towards the control room looking for a route to lead the group along that isn't being watched or failing that find one that I could sneak through without them.
5: You manage to make it to the door to the control room- the dwarf is right, they're camping down there. They also seem to be frog-men. They don't see you.

The rest of you follow the dwarf into a large room underground, engraved with various bits of history. He speaks to you at length about the bandits, who they have killed, and what their names are. "Oh yes. They're also amphibian-men." He hands each of you a small supply of flameroot (About 5 roots each), and 3 seeds. He tells you that if you go to fight the bandits, no matter what, he IS coming.

Will you catch up with patrick? Will people remember to bold their actions? Will this flameroot explode?! Find out next turn!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 07, 2013, 10:32:07 am »

Return to the group and lead them through, go first so I can make sure we don't run into anyone.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16