Neighbor-Vampire
- 3 (33.3%)
Stay and Barter
- 1 (11.1%)
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 02, 2013, 07:33:13 am

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Roll To ? ? ?  (Read 11028 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To ? ? ?
« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2013, 05:54:53 pm »

Nino

"you're joking right? it's a sewer. plug it up then start a wet oilly fire outside the only exit you left unplugged. they either choke to death on the smoke or come coughing and gasping into the guard's waiting arms."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2013, 06:01:12 pm »

Emi watches the joust for a while and enjoys the fine display of flesh before heading back to the group.

"The competitions all seem to want an entry fee. No quick money that way, I guess. So... What's happening?"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2013, 06:22:16 pm »

"i say we want to go for the bandit, he might have some cool stuff!"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2013, 06:41:07 pm »

Wait for them to decide then follow. (( Ninjas don't speak, ruins the awesomeness. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2013, 11:32:49 pm »

>Ask the mage if there is anywhere that I can upgrade my secret bonus powers. Then follow group.
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2013, 03:34:18 am »

rune! you have failed us. REPENT! REPENT I SAY!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2013, 04:53:40 am »

((How about we PM him or something?))
((BTW, that was surprising. I was just browsing my Unread Replies, and I was like: "Nothing... Rage thread... Mall fight... Nothing... Nothing... *coffee spit* ROLL TO ? ? ?! TRULY, MINE EYES ART LIARS."))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2013, 07:31:46 am »

Never! This thread.... Willl.... not die!

But really- POST ACTIONS, AND ANSWER THE POLL. Bold your actions so I know which to do.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2013, 07:44:52 am »

((Well. I was planning on going along with everyone else but... And Rune, you know, you could bump the thread if people aren't posting.))

Sharkteeth nods at the bowman vigorously, his smile demonstrating grim elation at the idea of fighting human opponents.
Again, agree with the archer, but go along with everyone else if they decide on a different idea.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2013, 10:01:47 am »

Go with what everyone else decides.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2013, 01:44:29 pm »

Question guard for locations of all the sewer outlets, and get to work plugging them up as long as a fighter-type or two will go with me so I don't get attacked while alone.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:20:38 pm by Lenglon »

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 01, 2013, 02:19:04 pm »

((If you want someone to go with you, you should say so in-character, I think.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2013, 03:20:26 pm »

Nino

"Sheesh, I'll show you what I mean. Hey um, could I have a couple of you fighter-types come with me while I show these guards how easy it is to smoke someone out of a sewer?"
Question guard for locations of all the sewer outlets, and get to work plugging them up as long as a fighter-type or two will go with me so I don't get attacked while alone.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2013, 03:32:40 pm »

Ah, conversing with NPC's? New mechanic time! Conversing will NOT REQUIRE A TURN.
The guard replies-
"W...w...well, maam... You see... we designed these sewers very efficiently. We have floodgates all over... and the control room with all the levers is down there.... and.... they sorta live in the control room. They could easily block it"

AKA: You have to fight to complete quests- sometimes, there are alternate solutions, but usually not.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2013, 03:39:33 pm »

Nino

"So you jam the floodgates. It's really not that complicated."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:47:07 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16