Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58

Author Topic: D&D 3.5 PbP: River of Death  (Read 84849 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 PbP: River of Death
« Reply #570 on: October 28, 2013, 07:50:35 pm »

I don't see them anywhere. Where on the sheet did you put it?

I've posted them both twice in this thread, and it's both in 'traits' and 'other notes'.
I put it in traits so it'd be easily visible, without having to scroll through anything. Maybe I should have said, but I figured posting it twice in the thread would suffice as well as having it on the sheet.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 28, 2013, 07:53:49 pm »

OOCly I a convenient excuse to leave the room so nobody would RP with my character while I'm off at work. Then, like 30 seconds ago, I learned there is a High Wind warning for the Vegas Valley today, and that it wont be safe for me to show up and do my job.
Wind high enough that it's unsafe to go out? Geez, and I thought the Midwest had bad weather...

It'd be best to call it a draw and get a joint boat, which we can christen The Wining Ale-Drinker.
That should be either The Whining Ale-Drinker or The Winning Ale-Drinker, depending on who is victorious.

Assuming I'm unavailable when the party leaves the Inn, I intend to chase after Rem (since a 16ft monstrosity is certainly the most intimidating figure a 2'3" Kobold could see), and basically force myself into the party.  A la "Aiy, fearsome giant, if you're peaceable, let me join you!  With you providing the strong and I providing the song, I see a successful partnership."
See if he has space in his backpack.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 28, 2013, 07:55:49 pm »

I'll let you ride around on my back if I get to call you "Little Friend" ;D.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 28, 2013, 07:56:31 pm »

OOCly I a convenient excuse to leave the room so nobody would RP with my character while I'm off at work. Then, like 30 seconds ago, I learned there is a High Wind warning for the Vegas Valley today, and that it wont be safe for me to show up and do my job.
Wind high enough that it's unsafe to go out? Geez, and I thought the Midwest had bad weather...

It'd be best to call it a draw and get a joint boat, which we can christen The Wining Ale-Drinker.
That should be either The Whining Ale-Drinker or The Winning Ale-Drinker, depending on who is victorious.

Assuming I'm unavailable when the party leaves the Inn, I intend to chase after Rem (since a 16ft monstrosity is certainly the most intimidating figure a 2'3" Kobold could see), and basically force myself into the party.  A la "Aiy, fearsome giant, if you're peaceable, let me join you!  With you providing the strong and I providing the song, I see a successful partnership."

If you're inferring I should sneak into his backpack, I wouldn't even put him over his medium load.

I don't see them anywhere. Where on the sheet did you put it?

I've posted them both twice in this thread, and it's both in 'traits' and 'other notes'.
I put it in traits so it'd be easily visible, without having to scroll through anything. Maybe I should have said, but I figured posting it twice in the thread would suffice as well as having it on the sheet.

Absorutery.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 28, 2013, 08:04:56 pm »

If you're inferring I should sneak into his backpack, I wouldn't even put him over his medium load.
[/quote]
No, don't sneak in. That's unkind.
However, he might be willing to let you ride in his backpack. I can think of another fun kobold who did much the same thing. In your case, the backpack would be consistently Large-sized and you wouldn't have to share with a stupid gnome.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 28, 2013, 08:07:51 pm »

OK, now I see it. I'll move you to the main list.

You probably want to specify what animal you're going to summon. Unless you just want me to pick one at random every fight.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2013, 08:08:55 pm »

Actually, I don't have a backpack. I have a collection of large sacks on hooks.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2013, 08:14:53 pm »

Actually, I don't have a backpack. I have a collection of large sacks on hooks.

Medium sized Backpacks are big enough for a Small sized Kobold.  I imagine your Large sized sacks are too.

(I also responded with "absorutery," which is absolutely except comically pronounced
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2013, 08:16:20 pm »

Ah, I thought that was a comment on the quote.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2013, 08:49:58 pm »

OK, now I see it. I'll move you to the main list.

You probably want to specify what animal you're going to summon. Unless you just want me to pick one at random every fight.

Celestial badgers, for the most part (i think that's what I can summon) unless i'm in water, in which case summon something amphibious. It's late so i'll give a better answer tomorrow
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:24:29 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 28, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »

Celestial badgers, for the most part (i think that's what I can summon) unless i'm in water, in which case summon something amphibian. It's late so i'll give a better answer tomorrow
Amphibious? Or possible "aquatic"?
Sig

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 28, 2013, 09:54:50 pm »

Ah heck with it, Kobolds get bored, right?  Must be time for a meaty lunch.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 28, 2013, 10:16:54 pm »

I dunno about bored, but they get hungry.
And aren't too picky about what they eat...
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 28, 2013, 10:20:06 pm »

I dunno about bored, but they get hungry.
And aren't too picky about what they eat...
I'll have you know that we have standards!  STANDARDS I SAY!

(Not very high standards, mind you, BUT STILL!)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2013, 10:22:11 pm »

Hey, I said "not too picky" not "eat like trogs."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58