Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

You discover a young boy lost in the darker side of town. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK
- 0 (0%)
Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment
- 0 (0%)
Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate
- 0 (0%)
Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the authorities
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 31, 2013, 11:14:32 pm

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [The Tyrants Overthrown!] [Game Over]  (Read 24906 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [Simple Medieval RTD] [A is losing!]
« Reply #315 on: November 25, 2013, 05:23:08 am »

mastahcheese: attack Luke.
Actually, no, Luke is already defending.
Yes, he is, but in this situation you have the exact same chance to hit him as if he wasn't defending, which pretty much makes it the same as if he attacked you and you attacked him. Your character is also one of the only two on the team who cannot be one-hit-killed by his counterattack.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:58:54 am by HmH »

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 25, 2013, 09:17:33 am »

Parry and hope for the best.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2013, 02:24:23 pm »

Pull out my dagger. Cut off the rest of my hair. I will be bald, if I cannot have a full head of hair.

Look between the two of them. Two foes. One with a spear, heavy armor that my weapon can break through, and a simple round shield. The other wearing an incredibly expensive looking suit, a shield as tall he was(inscribed with an image of his own face...), and a small mace.

The one on the left kept insulting his fighting style. I'm self-trained, damnit! That's doubly insulting! But the one on the right is so goddamn smug. And the bastard cut off my hair!

A tough decision, who to kill first. Obviously, he would have to kill both of them. But who first...
Well, it looked like the handsome UGLY one was approaching him again. So he will be the one to feel the bite of my blade.
"You wanna be handsome? My friend Axe would disagree. He would say you need an axe in your face to be handsome. But don't worry. I can take care of that for you. Halberds are just really long axes, after all..."

Show Handsome Stranger how to be handsome in the eyes of my good compatriot Axe. I will do this by Parrying.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:35:18 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 25, 2013, 02:29:51 pm »

Attack Raalup. Be admired by all for my gracefulness, power, and manliness

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 25, 2013, 02:59:24 pm »

DEFEND

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 26, 2013, 01:49:48 pm »

Name: Axe the Zombified Unyielding Axe-Wielder
Side: A
Class: Barbarian
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2013, 01:46:26 am »

I haven't run the numbers yet BUT it's important to note to both Nightcrafter [Nyle] and tomio [Axe] that if the 15 kill limit is reached before you join the fray you will not be joining the fray. Sorry mates, that's just how it is.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
  • Extrapolator Extrodinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2013, 12:04:15 pm »

That's fine, it's been an enjoyable game :)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2013, 12:34:47 pm »

I haven't run the numbers yet BUT it's important to note to both Nightcrafter [Nyle] and tomio [Axe] that if the 15 kill limit is reached before you join the fray you will not be joining the fray. Sorry mates, that's just how it is.
Not a problem, my friend.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 30, 2013, 12:33:58 pm »

Spoiler: Rolls! (click to show/hide)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder: Symphony of Darkness [Simple Medieval RTD] [13/15 Kills]
« Reply #326 on: December 03, 2013, 03:26:54 pm »

Sir Hansen found himself once again defending. This time however it was from something much more frightening than a mere mortal combatant. Berry Smiles the Wraith was swinging her Halberd with full force at the large shield wielded by Sir Hansen. Unfortunately for her his skill with a shield was legendary and he knocked it aside without even trying.

“You cannot escape my grasp forever.” She said with a characteristic smile “You know it. I know it. Let us cease these games. You’ve evaded death for far too long. Simply allow it to take you. It could even be harmless.”

“Then how would you know abomination?”

“I wouldn’t. I have never truly died. However if your undead companion is anything to go by it is merely an annoyance.”

Elsewhere Brewmaster Yoohoo and Luke II found themselves back to back as dozens of unnamed mooks rushed them. “You’d think they’d learn.” Luke II quipped as he sliced two swordsmen in half with a single swing.

“They’re either very brave,” Brewmaster Yoohoo said as he grabbed a man by the throat and began choking him to death one handed “or very stupid. I’m wagering the latter.”

“Come here, sweetheart.” Handsome Stranger taunted the young Raalup as he prepared himself for battle.

“Take me seriously damn you!” Raalup shouted as he charged the Handsome Stranger whom, to Raalup’s way of thinking, needed a little Axe-Style beautification.

“I will, when you actually do something worth it.” The next few seconds were filled with a flurry of action.

As Raalup reached the Handsome Stranger preparing to decapitate him in one blow the traitor Alex Shater swung his morning star at Raalup’s legs. With a surprising feat of accuracy considering his many dozens of pounds of equipment Raalup leapt over the blow though it caused his halberd swing to miss considerably. The Handsome Stranger took this brief moment to bring his club down onto Raalup’s leg. Unluckily the fact that Raalup was in the air caused the blow to do little more than spin him around and leave a large bruise instead of shattering it. Landing facing away from his opponents Raalup dashed forward to gain some spacing.

“Hm, maybe you’re not as incompetent as you are ugly.” The Handsome Stranger mused “Though that would be hard to accomplish.”

“DAMN YOU TO HELL!” All tactical thought abandoned to anger Raalup charged both adversaries with Halberd ready.

Eltonius, meanwhile, was lamenting his horrid luck. “Why do I always seem to have to fight three or more guys at once?”

“Because you’re an easy target!” Cromwell Jackson stated as he charged the man. Unfortunately for him Eltonius was expecting just this and easily dodged around him. Using this to his advantage Eltonius charged Lachlan DeGroot and swung hard.

Lachlan however was prepared and turned aside the blow easily and brought the shaft of his weapon into Eltonius’ groin. It was dirty fighting sure, but Lachlan knew he wouldn’t be able to do anything else in such close quarters due to his weapons extreme length.

Capitalizing on this Klaus raised his axe and brought it down upon what Eltonius’ head ending the man’s military career.

Or at least he tried to. The blow went wild when Eltonius rolled out of the way. Still he did not escape unharmed. His arm, or what was left of it, was bleeding extremely badly and would be no further use in this battle. Though he felt that he’d probably regain use of it in time.

Spoiler: Team A (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Team B (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The Graveyard 13/15 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Rolls and Actions (click to show/hide)

Hm, team A seems to be on the ropes. Anyway I’m sorry about the delay.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 03, 2013, 03:58:27 pm »

"Ow. That hurt."

Attack Lachlan.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2013, 04:15:06 pm »

Would be nice to land the killing blow, but I'll Defend nonetheless.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 03, 2013, 05:26:42 pm »

Take a moment to toss my flowing locks a bit, sparkling in the sun. Then, end Raalup
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29