Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)  (Read 9232 times)

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2013, 11:32:42 pm »

Draw my axe with my good arm, try to slowly retreat back out of the forest, retaliate if it attacks me.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2013, 06:56:00 pm »

(( Only 1 enemy left now right? It was 3 and I throat shotted the first 1, we double teamed the second. ))

((He is quite alive))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2013, 07:14:41 pm »

(( The last guy? Or one of the 2 we got. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2013, 08:48:41 pm »

(( The last guy? Or one of the 2 we got. ))

((Gunner is dead, the one swordsman is severely wounded but standing, the other is quite healthy))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2013, 09:02:15 pm »

(( Hmmm ok, with an arrow in his back and a spear in his gut he can't be much threat. ))

Wait patiently then shoot the uninjured bandit at the first chance.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2013, 11:43:10 pm »

A smile formed on Elleanor's face as she saw the tracks, it looked like luck was finally on her side today.

She followed after the tracks spear at the ready
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2013, 06:09:56 am »

Use my spear to keep the two enemies at bay while Harvey lines up a shot, then strike when they are distracted by stabbing the uninjured enemy the leg, attempting to cripple him.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2013, 12:35:04 pm »

Name: Maximyth (Maxinum McDreich) (X:31 Y:21)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin (X:31 Y:21)

She looked at Tiruin. Her eyes grow dull. "Because society is the thing that will kill you. You going to help me or am I going to be killing a couple of country bumpkins?" Her eyes are dull and she is no longer amused. Her sword raises. "Will you help me, or shall I sell your bodies to the goblins to devour? Time is money."

"You never said anything about goblins! Were they the ones who hired you?" I said as I nudged my companion and whispered in his ear. "Use that axe~ I can help-! Your pick! No pressure though!"

I hope I summoned said magic shield, because I'd love to do that to myself if Max is already shielded.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2013, 05:16:54 pm »

Maximyth was completely torn in two... or three. He wasn't sure anymore.
His senses were returning bit by bit, and realising that this is a bandit who preys on innocent people... insofar as he knows.
Tiruin does not like her... at all. Wants to fight.
Maximyth is very worried about said fight. This bandit looks strong. Even if they fight her off to run away, Maximyth might get away, but Tiruin wouldn't... a situation he could not allow.

Despite his preference to do things more directly, he more than anything wanted to know more on this Soul bandit, something he could do whilst buying the supplies.

Maximyth draws his axe casually, to show he was not yet devoted to the fight, but took up a defensive stance in response to her approach.
''H-hold on now! What guarantee do I have of Tiruin's safety? Or that you'd be true to your word at all? How on earth could I trust you?''
He also inched himself forward to place himself between the bandit and Tiruin.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2013, 07:19:00 am »

Name: Maximyth (Maxinum McDreich) (X:31 Y:21)

Tiruin (X:31 Y:21)

"You have no guarantee she will be safe, but I am assuming if you saw your companion dead you would most likely make a run back to the town with my money and supplies no? What guarantee do I have that you do not like your companion here?" She points to Tiruin. "You could very well hate he, laugh, take my money and leave her here with me." She eyes over Tiruin. "Though I suppose I will have some eye candy... I could just... make believe you are a male." A flirty tone came over her, though it was empty. Rather a joke made by the banditress. She turns back to Max. "No more talk." With her other hand she raises it to the sky. "Summoning" With that. A large circle places into the sky. A dragons head comes out. Then two... Then five... Eight heads.... It was a hydra... She grinned. "Shall I summon the rest of this beast? Even I can't control it, but I can run away after sending it in your direction." The thing was high above it would take a moment for it to hit the ground. The heads snap in all three of your directions, only held back by the circle itself. "I am the most dangerous bandit for a reason. No more talk, you talk anymore. Well.... Anyway choose." It seems she has had enough talk.

((Lol Quote from Scary Bandit))

Name : Harvey ( Patrick Hunt ) (X:30 Y:20)

Name(forum name): D'nath(draco1234) (X:30 Y:20)

With a stab to the legs(4), D'nath cripples the uninjured enemy. His knee gives way and he is forced to his good leg. His armor isn't good against piercing damage. He swings his sword wildy to get you away and he starts making a retreat. He yells to the other one to retreat and there is no complaint. With swords drawn in your direction they back off. This chance, for the one who was stabbed in the leg, Patrick aims the bow for the torso(because default) and pulls the string. (3) It hits him in the lower right abdomen and he winces and it isn't the deepest wound. They beat a retreat, leaving their fallen comrade. (4v2)Bandit with good legs makes it (1-2) vs (3) The leg injured bandit doesn't just not make a retreat but he falls down. He begins to wince, and throws his sword to the side. "I surrender!" He holds his hands behind his head while laying down since he can not stand and surrender. For now the merchant allows you to do what you will with the gunman and the surrendered bandit. You win!

Loot available: Musket, Musket Shot(5), Gunpowder(5), Iron Sabre, Two Leather Leggings, Two Leather Sets of Gloves, Two Leather Shirts(covers torso and arms), Iron Helmet, 1 Silver, 10 Copper, Captured Bandit

Name: Dewboy (X:30 Y:21)

You retreat and it allows you to, it goes back into the forest. This makes it easier to head back into town. You do so. It would be advisable to seek medical attention. You are brought aware by this by your vision fading in and out, most likely from a combination of shock and blood-loss. You find you can't even move your arm.

Name : Elleanor Baskerville(Kansa) (X:30 Y:21)

A chicken? No... What the hell is that thing. The large a little taller than you bird was pecking at the ground, moving its head in your direction. Rather than seeming hostile, it just trots away at the sounds you make. It begins to peck at the ground again. At its size, you would assume it was looking for bunny holes or moles. Every time you get a little closer it trots away however. It seems the wings are just for show and it can not fly.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2013, 08:37:58 am »

D'nath decides to try and divide up the loot.
"Let's try and split this up.  How about we take a set of gloves, and a shirt each.  Not sure about the rest, I'm guessing we take a weapon each, and I'm guessing you'll want the sabre as you don't seem to have a melee weapon.  That still leaves the money and the helmet though, not to mention what to do with our friend over here." He points his spear at the bandit grovelling in the dirt next to them.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2013, 08:42:29 am »

Fire 1 last arrows after the fleeing bandit hoping to bring him down aiming for his spine.

" That sounds fine to me, you can have the helmet, your more likely to get whacked on the head then I am. We can split the money equally between us but as for the prisoner. We find out if he knows anything useful then he's no more good to us and my kids need meat to grow. He would have killed us all or worse in the girls case. I see no reason to show him mercy. "
Caine's law.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2013, 12:43:56 pm »

''... ... ... Craaaaaaaaazy person...'' Maximyth said quietly to himself. He'd like her if he didn't think she'd kill innocents.

He gave a glance to Tiruin, feeling cornered. He hated leaving someone else behind. He'd give one last roll of the die:

''I could go, or Tiruin! I could be your 'eye candy' in the meantime!'' Maximyth gave a confident smirk. ''I'm sure Tiruin could also get a better deal with the money on hand than I anyways.''

If she agrees, Maximyth will stay behind and rely on Tiruin. If Soul insists on keeping Tiruin, Maximyth will relent, giving a prayer to any sort of god around to keep her safe, and head back to the village with Soul's money.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2013, 01:58:27 pm »

((yay, soon two people will be in debt to the clinic))

Go back to the clinic/doctor, agree to let them experiment on me for free if I'm treated for my wound.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2013, 09:02:59 am »

"Alright, sounds fair.  But I... I don't know about the prisoner.  I know he would of killed us without a second thought, but executing an unarmed man seems... wrong.  Perhaps we should take him with us to the nearest town, and let whoever is in charge deal with him.  If that isn't enough for you, they may offer a reward for him.  If they do, you can have it all."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:06:48 am by draco1234 »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14