Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)  (Read 9231 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2013, 04:20:31 am »

As there were no jobs that didn't require her being experimented on Elleanor decided to spend some time practicing with her spear
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2013, 06:05:13 am »

Name: Maximyth (Maxinum McDreich) (X:31 Y:21)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin (X:31 Y:21)

Almost as if uncaring the Elf, didn't even respond to Tiruin being a female. She just smiled a strangely kind smile. As Max would ask for her name. "You may not." She giggled a bit, and did not give her name after. Her eyes open to look over Max. "If you must know... They know me as Soul. Soul the bandit." At that she draws her blade but does not go into an aggressive stance. "Now you can help me, or you can die here. Which will it be." Her smile slowly fades at this point and her eyes open a bit wider. "I need something and I promise it'll be real easy." She finally looks to Tiruin. "I will need to keep somebody hostage. Lady." She used the term lightly, almost mocking Tiruin. "Maximyth, I just need some food and water. I give you some money, you buy it for me, and the Lady here goes free. I will even give you a kiss. How does that sound?" Her sword raises more aggressively.

Name : Elleanor Baskerville(Kansa) (X:30 Y:21)

As you swing your spear around you think to yourself. You could go travelling into the unexplored. Perhaps find treasure. Your mind wanders through the possibilities. Will you really stay here in this little village forever? Is this where you belong? You want to become strong. You can't do that idling here with a pointy stick.

Name: Dewboy (X:30 Y:20)

You attempt to sneak with your slightly netted rope. (6-1 v 2) You manage to get close and throw it over the beast. Running at it with your axe (1+1 v 2) Your axe clangs off its hard exoskeleton. It struggles against the rope. You could keep attacking...
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2013, 07:13:24 am »

Run, deeper into the forest. Once I'm safe from the spider I pissed off, look for tracks. Preferably bunny tracks.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2013, 08:13:24 am »

(( What happened with me and Draco? Guessing your waiting for him to post? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2013, 11:16:58 am »

((I didn't post because there was nothing to do.  We're heading south on the cart, We're both on the cart, and we're guarding it.  That means hanging around until something happens or we reach our destination.  But if I have to post..))

Look around, checking the area for ambushes etc. as we ride along.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2013, 02:54:02 pm »

Name : Harvey ( Patrick Hunt ) (X:30 Y:20)

Name(forum name): D'nath(draco1234) (X:30 Y:20)

((Yeah was just waiting a little to see if draco wanted to do something.))

Riding along with the caravan, you move farther south, and the forest clears. (Map updates, yay.) A mountain range unfold before you. A small dirt trail seems to be found and there seems to be an abandoned mine here. Along with another, but seeming to have been a tunnel to get there. The caravan stops before the tunnel. You see why you both were hired. A small group of three step before the caravan. One of them with a rifle. The other two with a wooden spear and an Iron Sword. They all wear Leather Pants along with Leather Shirts and Leather gloves. The Swordsmen wears an Iron helmet. The gun pointing at the merchant's daughter, she stops the caravan. "Got to pay the toll again old man." He sighs inside, and looks to you two. "You know what to do..." You could try sneaking out, or getting a shot off before going out there. They are unaware that you two are in the caravan.

Name: Dewboy (X:30 Y:20)

You try to run (3 v 3-1) You manage to outspeed the spider as it breaks free, taking your ropes. It loses you.

Now you look for something a little less... dangerous. (6 v 4.) Looking around you seem to be unable to find anything... Then there they are, the smallest... track? Something seemed to have been dragged away. The second track you find isn't too much larger. Its paw prints seem to trot away happily.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2013, 02:58:51 pm »

((are they 4 paws or 2 paws? approximate width? Feline or Canine?))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2013, 03:02:12 pm »

Harvey takes a deep breath carefully spotting the man with the rifle without revealing himself then rises up and sends an arrow into his throat before ducking again to prepare his next arrow.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2013, 04:21:56 pm »

((are they 4 paws or 2 paws? approximate width? Feline or Canine?))

((4, canine origin))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2013, 04:30:41 pm »

((and is this a canine dragging something else or are these two entirely separate tracks?))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2013, 04:55:45 pm »

(( If it's a wolf I highly suggest you not sell it into being used as a slave to produce pets if you don't want a very pissed off pack of half wolves seeking your head. The kids might take it a bit personally and Harvey will probably just use you as food for them to help them grow.

Wolves are off limits if you catch them unless your going to keep it and treat it properly or give it to Harvey.

Wolves are pack animals so Harvey and the kids are a little attached to them, they're like cousins.

On the other hand giving it to Harvey is a good way to get him to like you and probably offer to help you in future if you need it. Really any kind of Canine is a good way to make Harvey like you. ))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:01:12 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2013, 05:02:35 pm »

((Nah. If I can catch it, I'd try to tame it. That is, on the off chance it doesn't kill me. I will defend myself if it attacks, which it probably will.))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2013, 05:03:32 pm »

(( No problem with that, but if you do catch it cruel treatment or selling it will severely piss him off. And cruel treatment includes hurting it or not feeding it trying to tame it.))
Caine's law.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2013, 05:44:12 pm »

"that'll make a nice pelt if I can kill it"

Follow wolf trail, slowly. If i see signs that it regrouped with a pack turn my ass around the other direction. I didn't come out here to die.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2013, 06:32:46 pm »

She let out a sigh as it quickly became clear that swinging this stick around was doing no good whatsoever. She did want to leave this village but hated to leave her debt to the clinic outstanding before she did so. For that she needed money.

Look around the village for any paying jobs
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14