Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Pigeons & Prejudice: Definitely deceased.  (Read 22908 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

BTW, how come everybody comes from long line of pigeons when the Great Death occurred a mere 10 years ago?
Pigeons breed very fast.

I know this universe is not the same as that of Hatoful Boyfriend, but...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I think I like Toaster's explanation best though. I'll never again look at pigeons in the park without seeing a bunch of elitist aristocrats and potential life partners.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

In what is, like, 3/4 on topic, there's a place up in Canada where, in order to control the high pigeon population, they put out lots of bird feeders for them to use!

Laced with birth control pills.

I think I like Toaster's explanation best though. I'll never again look at pigeons in the park without seeing a bunch of elitist aristocrats and potential life partners.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

"I am Sir Dandyfeather XIV, and you shall relinquish that delectable breadcrumb at once, you filthy peasant!"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Peanut Gallery (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

weird even for Bay12.

I don't understand.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

weird even for Bay12.

I don't understand.

I do, but it's OK. We all have some flavor of insanity; this just proves there's variety.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

To get in the mood, I've just bought Hatoful Boyfriend. Just unzipping now.

The file, that is.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Oh god what
I don't even
Jesus christ what are you on and where can I get some?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

PTW.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Oh god what
I don't even
Jesus christ what are you on and where can I get some?
He's on a dose of Creativity and you get some when you think. :I

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and you people are weird even for Bay12.

Well if you were running the game, it would devolve into superficial debates about pigeon anatomy and mating.

No disrespect. 
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

BTW, how come everybody comes from long line of pigeons when the Great Death occurred a mere 10 years ago?

I welcome all world-building musing of this sort; it is delightful to see (and, I forgot to add, probably likely to become canon). Please make sure it stays well away from any hints of pigeon anatomy or mating.

edit: Totally updated my other game! I will try to select my favourite four ladypigeons at the weekend and get Turn One: The First of Many Balls underway.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 03:45:57 pm by lawastooshort »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I welcome all world-building musing of this sort; it is delightful to see (and, I forgot to add, probably likely to become canon). Please make sure it stays well away from any hints of pigeon anatomy or mating.

edit: Totally updated my other game! I will try to select my favourite four ladypigeons at the weekend and get Turn One: The First of Many Balls underway.
Will be finishing my sheet ~11 hours from now. Also if any jokes along that line are made, I'll know :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Oh my god. Lawas you magnificent sick bastard.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14