Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Change one word  (Read 16356 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Change one word
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2013, 03:30:47 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all passengers in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million iterations, OK?
;D

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plummer on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his coup, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.
[Transformation! Strange, nonsense French words.]

Churchill joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Costa Rica, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the gorilla back on page 2 so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

First things first, "shoot magma out your nose".

We seem to be running out of things to charge]. Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is out of order?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2013, 05:12:26 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million iterations, OK?
;D

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plummer on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his coup, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Churchill joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Costa Rica, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the gorilla back on page 2 so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

We seem to be running out of things to charge]. Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is out of order?
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2013, 05:47:17 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million iterations, OK?
;D

dear Satan,

We seem to be running out of things to charge]. Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is not out of order?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2013, 01:18:13 pm »

;D

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his bathroom break, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

We seem to be running out of things to charge]. Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is not out of order?

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2013, 01:27:41 pm »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million iterations, you dig?
;D

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his bathroom break, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2013, 01:51:17 pm »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million iterations, you dig?
;D

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2013, 03:29:13 pm »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million seconds, you dig?
;D

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

for extra
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2013, 04:19:29 pm »

Eldritch forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million seconds, you dig?
;D

dear Satan,

...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2013, 05:26:10 pm »

Magical Girlforum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than [spoilers]seventy-million seconds, you dig?
;D

dear Satan,

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2013, 06:05:19 pm »

Magical Girlforum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is not out of order?
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2013, 07:00:22 pm »

Magical Girl forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than
. Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is not out of order?

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2013, 07:21:24 pm »

Magical Girl forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?
:o
Perhaps adding another block of chaos to the bomb is not out of order?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2013, 08:39:25 pm »

Magical Girl forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?
[/quote]

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2013, 12:04:51 am »

[/quote]

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2013, 07:14:53 am »

dear Satan,

Churchill joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

We seem to be running out of pants to soil.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14