Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Change one word  (Read 16360 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Change one word
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2013, 06:01:38 pm »

Magical Girls and forum goers, let's keep this movable feast on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you monsters?
:o

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself disrobing the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane  after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his bathroom break, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.
[Transformation! Strange, nonsense French words.]

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the cocainum back on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

First things first, "shoot Bullets up your nose".

We seem to be running out of plants to soil.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2013, 06:54:05 pm »

Magical Girls and forum goers, let's keep this movable feast on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you monsters?

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself disrobing the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane  after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his bathroom Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the cocainum back on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2013, 07:41:49 pm »

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his creation of Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2013, 08:10:41 pm »

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his creation of Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to drive anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2013, 09:37:51 pm »

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his creation of Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to drive anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Someone removed the cocainum back on Are You Smarter Than a Forty-Seventh Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

It's FEF, not FEOF

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2013, 10:05:08 pm »

dear Satan,

Someone removed the cocainum back on Are You Smarter Than a Forty-Seventh Grader so I put it back and ate the topiary triceratops

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2013, 10:24:42 pm »

dear Satan,

Someone removed the cocainum From Are You Smarter Than a Forty-Seventh grader so I put it back and ate the topiary triceratops

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2013, 10:27:21 pm »

dear Satan,

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In dubiously, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the cocainum From Are You Smarter Than a Forty-Seventh grader so I put it back and ate the topiary triceratops

15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2013, 01:59:11 pm »

dear Satan,

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In dubiously, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

We seem to be running out of undies to soil.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2013, 03:15:02 pm »

dear Satan,

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2013, 03:43:56 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself disrobing the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up GreatWyrmGold with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2013, 03:46:25 pm »

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of swag could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his creation of Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to drive anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up GrearWyrmGold with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2013, 08:18:52 pm »

dear Satan,

I knew that no amount of swag could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his creation of Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to drive anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up GrearWyrmGold with great precision. Bonzai is a form of torture for this pink lizard.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2013, 03:21:16 am »

dear Satan,

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up GreatWyrmGold with great precision. Bonzai is a form of torture for this pink lizard.

We seem to be running out of undies to rustle.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2013, 01:43:51 pm »

dear Satan,

[Transformation! Strange, nonsense French ducks.]

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up GreatWyrmGold with great precision. Bonzai is a form of torture for this pink lizard.

We seem to be running out of undies to rustle.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14