Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167779 times)

Kazir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtDifying?!?
« Reply #1485 on: November 26, 2013, 10:42:32 am »

My char from the other thread

Spoiler: Vlad Kedrov (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 26, 2013, 11:15:56 am »

((I thought that matt was functionally blind to all things not water based.))
Oh yeah.

...Um...He had his sister read it? Maybe he heard it on the radio?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 26, 2013, 12:13:57 pm »

((yay page 100!))

The best course of action right now since pretty much all Kevins belongings are gone with the exception of a few soggy playing cards he used to make card towers with on particular boring nights where he didn't feel like heroing was probably to join the protectorate. So he does so reluctantly.

He practices martial arts and stuff to vent.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:47:08 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 26, 2013, 12:27:40 pm »

Selina was thinking for a while now and... maybe the picture was what the team needed. A reminder of his good points, his personality... It might just do it for everyone. She slowly pulled out the picture, a large one of Argonaut torso and head with him wearing his suit, but without his mask. It was far better than the previous one, and much larger too, almost life size. She slowly stood up and went to the cafeteria, assuming she was allowed, and hoped to find some of the wards. She had the picture rolled up and ready to be shown.

((I'm assuming the picture is allowed as Argonaut is now deceased and would be in the memorial in the PRT offices if I remember my Worm right.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 26, 2013, 12:28:57 pm »

Yeah, makes sense. I'll allow it. It's probably a great portrait, anyways, since Selina spent hours on it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 26, 2013, 12:39:44 pm »

((Yep))

Selina enters the cafeteria, looking around for someone to show it too.

((And lets roll for it! 19!+5+4(hours worked on it) ...Well then, thats impressive. 28 total with a minor crit. SWEET!))
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtD over, Title Unchanged
« Reply #1491 on: November 26, 2013, 09:02:14 pm »

After her temporary breakdown, Elena moped on her bed until her stomach started yelling at her.  She put on her mask and headed down to the Cafeteria.  She had been intentionally avoiding looking at others in the building over the last few days to avoid reminding herself how bad things were, and she continued to do so as she moved down the line and sat down in the Wards private room.  Even the food tasted worse than usual.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtD over, Title Unchanged
« Reply #1492 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:06 pm »

Selina got some food and sat next to Elena.

"Er... h-h-hello... um... h-how are y-you D-delphinium...?" Selina is still nervous as ever.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 26, 2013, 09:23:51 pm »

Delphinium jumps a little, Selina had been extremely quiet when she came in.  "Better than most, I suspect," she said as she looked up.  Hope?  Well that was good, especially for Selina, Delphinium leans forward  "What are you up to?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 26, 2013, 09:33:39 pm »

"I um... th-th-thought that I c-could... um... h-h-help everyone a-a little..." Selina holds up the rolled up paper sheepishly
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 26, 2013, 10:36:25 pm »

Selina was adorable when she was being brave, and her good mood was mildly infectious.  As such Elena, having removed her mask, couldn't help but joke as she grasped the paper, "It doesn't matter how good the drawing is, Selina, there are going to be problems if this is a nude."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 26, 2013, 10:43:38 pm »

"Wh-what...!?!? Wh-why would... I... I d-d-don't..." Selina blushes furiously! Why would she draw something like that!? She hadn't done that! ...Not that she knew of! (2000)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:46:47 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 26, 2013, 10:55:54 pm »

"Relax, relax, it was a joke."  Elena unrolls the paper and is stunned, a little jealous that her picture hadn't been this good, but absolutely stunned,  "Wha.. Whe... Wow.  Argonaut didn't even do this picture justice in real life."  She set it away from the food and turned towards Selina, "What do you intend to do with it?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 26, 2013, 10:58:12 pm »

"I um... m-m-made it a c-couple days after... um... th-the attack... I... I w-wanted t-to... er... m-make it as a r-r-reminder of... h-his good points..." Selina is still blushing a bit. Shes also pretty nervous about Elena asking her just HOW long she pent on it. (1000)
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 26, 2013, 11:17:07 pm »

Embarrassment, nervousness, a little bit of guilt.  Elena sighed, "Do I want to know how long this took, and if you lost sleep over it?"
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 137