Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167780 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtD over, Title Unchanged
« Reply #1500 on: November 26, 2013, 11:19:20 pm »

Selina hung her head down in her guilt.

"Um... f-f-four hours... th-three hours l-lost sleep..."
Selina seems embarrassed, but mostly worried that Elena will get mad.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: RtD over, Title Unchanged
« Reply #1501 on: November 26, 2013, 11:22:42 pm »

"Have you been sleeping better otherwise?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: November 26, 2013, 11:27:49 pm »

"Y-y-yes... um... I... I've b-been sl-sleeping in... er... fr-from nightmares... o-of N-n-naga..." Selina sniffs a little, trying not to cry. She had been terrified while she watches the destruction, and when she'd almost been killed! That had been terrible for her...
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: November 26, 2013, 11:46:35 pm »

"Breathe, she's gone and won't be coming back anytime soon.  The fact that you are sleeping better at all is great, and a little missed sleep isn't going to hurt anything."  Elena smiled, "Besides, if you're using that time to make art like this," she gestured back to Argonauts picture, "no one's going to complain."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: November 27, 2013, 12:03:33 am »

Selina perked up a bit, glad that Elena liked her art. It was one of the few things she could enjoy doing without any repurcusions, and it kept her sane in a very literal way.

"Um... sh-should i m-m-make more of th-these for... f-for the Ward building...? Dr-drawings I m-mean... er... d-doesn't h-h-have to be... p-portraits..." Selina gave a rare smile of hers, feeling appreciated.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: November 27, 2013, 12:20:59 am »

Elena couldn't help but smile herself, "We'll probably have to talk to someone about that.  I think that I'll be talking to Slither after I'm done here, if you want to come with."  She returned to her food for a moment.  It was starting to get cold, but it was somehow becoming more tasty.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: November 27, 2013, 12:26:50 am »

Selina nodded and ate some food of her own. She hoped this meeting was a good thing, and that maybe she could give back to everyone, do her time so to speak. Day 53 and things were... actually getting better.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: November 27, 2013, 12:34:30 am »

((I think that I'll be waiting for Gold before moving things any further along.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: November 27, 2013, 10:19:44 am »

((I'll try to guess what you mean.))

"Hi, Selina. Hi, Elena. Good morning."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: November 27, 2013, 10:34:05 am »

"Oh er... h-h-hello Sliver... er... h-h-how are you...?" Selina was still nervous around Slither, but not AS much as before.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:59:11 am by RangerCado »
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: November 27, 2013, 10:58:49 am »

((Sliver. I'm starting to regret giving them such similar names...))

"Fine, I guess."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: November 27, 2013, 11:00:13 am »

"I um... I g-g-got an idea... um... t-to help m-morale and all... er..." Selina holds out the picture for Sliver to look at.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: November 27, 2013, 11:05:41 am »

"It's the best picture of Argonaut he never took, and we were wondering the best place for it."  She finishes her food, and debates the merits of inviting Sliver along.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:20:44 am by MrVoid »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: November 27, 2013, 11:38:48 am »

"It's good."
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: November 27, 2013, 01:17:18 pm »

Elena sighs, "If you need to vent, we're here for you.  Everyone suspects me of being manipulative, so anything I would tell them about you would be instantly suspect, and Selina... well," she turns to Selina, "No offense to you, but I don't think that taking advantage of others is really in your nature."
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 137