Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Organised Crime Group  (Read 3956 times)

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
Re: Organised Crime Group
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 02:16:10 pm »

The cop heistantly agrees.He is very nervous but agrees anyways because he knows its the only choice he has.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 02:19:43 pm »

Alright, scan through the local area for Thugs or criminals to hire, generally those addicted to the substance, any good substance I can produce, need some guards.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2013, 02:23:14 pm »

Harvey nods then goes to torture the agent after putting a mouth guard on him to find out about all other undercovers, locations of safe houses and store houses/armories.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2013, 02:28:29 pm »

(wer6)
There are a couple of junkies in a alley near your lab.Theres also 3 people outside a shop arguing which closest hospital has morphine they can get their hands on.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2013, 02:31:42 pm »

The fed is quite good at not ratting out but after a while of torture he finnaly gives out some information about a armory hidden in the basement of a local drug store.He also rats out about a safe house about 6 roads north from here.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2013, 02:33:27 pm »

Continue torture until he gives up the name and phone number of every UC he knows and his log in details to the fed database.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2013, 02:34:58 pm »

The fed finally breaks and starts crying out everything he knows.He just keeps putting 'Dont kill me' and 'I have a family' and stuff like that in between what he says.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2013, 02:43:31 pm »

Harvey gets his family details as well then brings in the medic to fix him up.

"Good man, you work for me now clear? If you cross me it'll be your family in that chair next time. "

Borrow a phone then phone each agent then ask to speak with there boss. ( Criminal they're under cover with. )
Then give them this message.

"You have a fed in your crew, transfer 10,000 to my account and I'll tell you who."
Caine's law.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 03:18:39 pm »

(wer6)
There are a couple of junkies in a alley near your lab.Theres also 3 people outside a shop arguing which closest hospital has morphine they can get their hands on.
Go out to the shop people, offer them some "morphine" in return that they gaurd my SHop, if they say o, then go over to the junkies and say the same
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2013, 05:07:47 pm »

Most of them agrees to Harveys deal but a couple dont believe him.(There's around 16 feds and 12 crew leaders agreed and transfered the 10k.So now you have 120,000 available to your disposal.).The fed agrees to work for you for fear of his family.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2013, 05:12:03 pm »

Harvey takes the house owners car along with the fed and the 2 smart guys and goes to empty out the armory while the cop and medic go back to work after giving him the locations for there own families.

The junkie goes to each of the gang members homes to get the deeds to the houses then gathers up all of his friends back in the house ready for Harveys return which happens a couple of hours later.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2013, 05:16:06 pm »

Wer6 goes over to the people at the shop first.After some argueing they agree to his offer and follow him for now.Wer6 then goes over to the alley.The junkies aren't as understanding as the guys from the shop and soon decide its more profitable robbing wer6 instead.Luckily the 3 guys from the shop are here to back you up.
((There's four of you against 5 junkies but the junkies seem to have been using drugs recently so they will have a tendency to miss))

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2013, 05:26:53 pm »

The junkie gathers his friends,There's around 7 of them but most of the m are in bad condition ( overweight, drug addicts,alcoholics etc.).He didn't have any difficulties with collecting the deeds.

Harvey and his crew had arrived at the drugstore.It is mainly empty except the owner (an old lady) and a alcoholic wandering the store but he doesn't seem that drunk...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 05:31:11 pm »

Harvey has the fed go first, he's allowed in after all and follows him and the extremely incompetent guard down into the armory then nods at his two companions who step up behind him both driving knives taken from the houses kitchen through him one through the neck and the other through the heart.

They then strip the entire armory and the shop as well, Harvey snaps the womans neck and flips the closed sign then sets the building on fire once they're finished before heading back to the house.

(( Ok big action next turn. ))
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2013, 05:45:15 pm »

The armory was full of clios ' guns and weapons.Harvey and his crew got their hands on:
Ak 47 + 60 ammo
9mm handgun x2 + 90 ammo
9mm SMG + 120 ammo
A shotgun+ 36 ammo
M16 + 60 ammo
12mm handgun + 24 ammo
5 combat knifes
2 granades
3 smoke grenades
2 shock grenades
1 incenary grenade
2 medkits
2 sets of FBI body armor
1 C4(100g)
A disguise kit

((I regret adding the armory but once its there its there)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6