Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Organised Crime Group  (Read 3953 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Organised Crime Group
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2013, 04:31:14 pm »

Continue CPR and keep him bleeding for a while to make sure it's all out of his system, have the other drug head give him a shot.

(( The drugs tend to over charge your system, it might be enough to jump start him for a while at least. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2013, 04:33:26 pm »

Run! RUn like helll!

((for the record I didn't think i touched the needle ;~:))
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2013, 04:42:20 pm »

((I think you stabbed him with it in the end or something))
Wer6 managed to run away.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2013, 04:47:10 pm »

As Harvey continued CPR 2 feds charged in.They relised something was wrong when the device was smashed and stopped giving out a signal.They found your position because the device also had a tracker included and they went to  the last recorded position.
Fed 1-Noone move!Hands on your heads!And dont anything funny!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 04:53:10 pm »

Harvey continues giving CPR

" Get over here and help me, I found him on the ground like this and called for help but this lot don't have any phones. Now help me before this guy ends up dead. I got him breathing against for a moment so he's not to far gone. HELP ME!!!! "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2013, 05:01:50 pm »

One of the feds makes a joke about the people here being naked while bending down to help you.They seem to have fallen for it thinking their fed friend was going to do some "experimenting".((All the recruits are still naked)).About 2 minutes pass and the feds decide that their friend must have gotten a heart attack or something.An ambulance is on its way.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2013, 05:08:37 pm »

Harvey looks sorry and stands as the 2 feds kneel next to there friend then drives his elbow into the back of ones neck snappig it and shoves a piece of cardboard into the others mouth as he bashes him on the head and uses strips of the dead mans clothing to secure his hands and wrists.

" Get dressed all of you, we've got our prize it's time to go.

Harvey searches the bodies taking everything he finds on them. (( Every single object. ) Then moves off with his little group with the big man carrying the survivor to stand around the corner and waits with the bodies himself still giving CPR.

(( Only an ambulance right? They didn't call for cops or reinforcements? ))

Harvey puts on one of the feds uniforms while he waits. 
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2013, 05:17:33 pm »

A couple minutes later a ambulance with a patrol veichel arrive.Instead of a man with a heart attack they find 2 feds that might be in critical condition.Another ambulance is called for as this one leaves for the hospitol.The policeman stays and starts snooping around and investigating the crime scene.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2013, 12:29:20 pm »

I PUSHED him on the needle, continue running to abandoned building, wait till clear, then go to lab, see how my plants and drugs are doin!
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2013, 01:24:58 pm »

You arrived at your lab.The place is full of different plants and chemicals.There is some lab equipment for drug production.The are different powders stored in some cupboards for diluting cocaine etc.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2013, 01:31:41 pm »

Harvey bangs the cop on the head then leaves him with the group.

When the ambulance arrives he knocks out the crew with his new pistol then loads them, the fed, the cop and his team into it before heading for the smart guys home and securing them all inside.

Once thats done and he's emptied the ambulance of all supplies and drives it a few blocks away then torches it and returns to the house.

Keep a rag in the feds mouth in case of poison.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 01:33:13 pm »

Harvey is safe at the house...for now.
((You can start doing what you want for now))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 01:42:31 pm »

Harvey asks the 2 medics.

"Either of you interested in making some extra money?"

Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2013, 01:46:09 pm »

One of the medics says in a nervous voice: "No...I dont think so...We're fine right?".
But the other one says: "Shut up Ed.Ofcourse we'd like to make some more coins".

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2013, 01:56:09 pm »

Harvey motions to the big man tnen sighs as he snaps the nervous ones neck before looking at Ed.

"Good man, I'm sure we'll  have need of you."

He then walks into the next room and makes the same offee to the cop.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6