Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Organised Crime Group  (Read 3952 times)

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
Organised Crime Group
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:48:48 pm »

For OOC thread (application .etc) go here:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=131290.0

The Old Mafia leaders are scattered all over the world.Keeping in contact by....facebook.Secured connections ofcourse.They are observing the world looking for people who are trying to reorganise the Old Mafia.Their mercenarys are ready for the word attack anyone or anything that are a big enough interest.Deep inside they are hoping that someday a group will rise that can receive the final task.....

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Organised Crime Group
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 04:49:47 pm »

Harvey looks at the arms dealers knife for a moment then bursts into laughter.

" A knife? You think I've never been threatened with a knife before? Please I put bigger men then you on the ground when I was 15. Drop that thing now or I'll make you drop it you piss ant. "

Attempt to intimidate him, if this fails then break his wrist.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:03:56 pm »

The arms dealer gets nervous for a moment but after gathering the courage try's to stab you with the knife.The knife only managed to skin your left arm tearing some of the cloth.The arms dealer prepares to swing the knife again.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 03:47:03 pm »

Help him to drop the knife by making his arm bend both ways. (( In other words snap his arm in half at the elbow. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 03:51:27 pm »

The arms dealer groans in pain.He decides he had enough and starts  runing.There are sounds of police sirens of in the distance.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 04:02:15 pm »

Harvey catches up to him slamming him to the ground then pulls him down the nearest alley way out of sight of the road.

" You and me need to have a chat my man and if I don't like your answers you've got a whole lot more bones in that waste of good oxygen you call a body. Get the idea or should I demonstrate? "

Harvey cracks his knuckles to emphasize his point.

Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 01:14:48 pm »

The arms dealer just laughs.He pulls his leather coat apart and underneath you can see some sort of handmade device.He presses a button on it.It suddenly starts vibrating and beeping.The arms dealer grabs hold of you and isnt willing to let go.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 01:17:21 pm »

Kick him between the legs hard and break this arm as well. If he drops the bomb kick it away if not run away. Get clear of it either way.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 01:27:13 pm »

The arms dealer laughs harder and harder.The bomb is still there but it seems to be beeping faster.He starts running after you.Once in a considerable distance he jumps and grabs hold of your right foot.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 01:46:45 pm »

Boot him in the face, then boot his hand to send the bomb flying away. ((How is he not screaming lol he ran and dived with two broken arms. He must have balls of steel. ))
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 02:03:35 pm »

(Quite possible that he is on drugs)
The arms dealer starts laughing again.His eyes are crying out blood and he is coughing out blood.There are police sirens closing in.The arms dealer slowly crawls towards you while fishing out a granade out of his pocket.His hand is covered in blood.But he just keeps laughing.Harder and harder as he activates the granade with the trigger set on 5 seconds.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 02:26:46 pm »

Run for it sticking to the shadows so the cops don't see me. Leave the psycho to his suicide.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 03:17:55 pm »

A loud explosion is heard.3 minutes later the police arrive.Its a normal patrol car.As they investigate the crime scene and call for some kind of backup they dont notice the man creeping along the shadows.Another 5 minutes later a journalist arrives.As he manages to get some basic information out of the police ,he trys to recreate the scene in his head.The bloody mess the granade has left is still there.The police believes that the man was a armsdealer and probably one of his granades exploded as they could even have been before war.No other accompliances were noted in the reports but the old mafia still have their theorys.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 04:27:05 pm »

As I am being threatened by the knife man, I ask him what he wants, when he least suspects it, I judo kick crotch and then attempt A disarm.

"Your messin' with the wrong guy."
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 04:30:04 pm »

I look around. I don't remember how exactly I got here, but I know when I'm not wanted.

"Ya' thot ya' cud cheet meh, didja?" says the other man, from across the table.

"Calm down sir, I swear, I didn't cheat you." I say, in a calming voice.

"Just put down the knife, and I'll leave." I say in the same, soothing voice, while slowly backing up.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:47:26 pm by Thecard »

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6