Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I write about your characters?

Using your forum name (As I have been)
- 9 (39.1%)
Using your character name (As I do in my other RtD)
- 11 (47.8%)
No opinion
- 2 (8.7%)
I shouldn't, I really need to stop running games. It's that bad.
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - This game will Survive!  (Read 44089 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Paths are split
« Reply #345 on: September 28, 2013, 12:57:20 pm »

((I agree with the GM, we all can keep playing and enjoy the game without the need to bother each other))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 28, 2013, 01:22:03 pm »

Find food and water. Also, create some basic shelter under a tree.

To rejoin you, I must bring back a catch of immense size! I will bring you a living creature(To make it up to patrick, as I see he is a beastmaster)! If I don't die first!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2013, 11:07:00 am »

Create more axes.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2013, 05:06:42 pm »

Psst. Bump. Sorry if this annoys you  >:( but we're waiting. :-[
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2013, 05:29:19 pm »

((I'll update tonight (~6 hours from now). I had been hoping against hope that Scapheap would post.))
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2013, 05:43:48 pm »

((I'll update tonight (~6 hours from now). I had been hoping against hope that Scapheap would post.))
I suggest you send her a PM.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
Roll to Survive - Paths are split
« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2013, 11:31:10 pm »

(-) Persus tried convincing the group to get together and discuss the state of the group and it's leadership, but just ended up talking to a blank faced Scapheap. The other survivors were getting quite concerned with his behavior...

Patrick (5+1) managed a huge breakthrough with Waldo, convincing the young wolf to let itself be pet by him. After this accomplishment he picked up a pair of claws laying on the floor.

Draco (5) took some of the stones laying on the floor and managed to make a three balled bola, with his control rune as the central stone. Giving it a test throw, he decides it is quite well balanced.

Tomcost (1) tried to convince the souls to come with him peacefully, but instead they started harassing him, flying towards him, through him, making his skin crawl. The strand beneath his hands began to fade a little...

Urist (6) brought all of his resources and brainpower together to make the best ax he could. The ax he made, however, was far too large and heavy for anyone to use. Mostly because it's shaft consisted of the fallen tree he found earlier.

Rune (4) managed to find mushrooms with inverted tops, providing not only food but also a small supply of water. (1) His attempt to build a shelter, however, resulted in a pile of sticks on the forest floor.
Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Party Status and Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Alex Shater (Urist) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Rune (Coolrune) (click to show/hide)
My Area

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 01, 2013, 03:22:15 am »

Go back to the three way and choose a different path.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 01, 2013, 05:02:11 am »

Continue working with Waldo, think about how I can turn the claws into claw blades.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 01, 2013, 05:20:02 am »

Follow Scapheap, using my runestone as a light source.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 01, 2013, 05:54:51 am »

Carve some sticks into sharp points. Stake them into the ground. Set up large leaves atop them as a sheltered little place to sleep.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 01, 2013, 07:12:40 am »

Convince the souls that only me can bring them to the mortal world again, and that it won't happen if they keep harassing me

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 01, 2013, 03:10:22 pm »

Create a spell to shrink the axe to a better size. The big axe, just to be clear

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 01, 2013, 03:40:24 pm »

Continue improving my cave doors.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 01, 2013, 08:21:20 pm »

(-) Scapheap decided to take the leftmost path. With Draco following him, (4) successfully holding a glow in his stone, he walked down a short corridor which turned sharply to the right. He was about to walk into what looked like an open room, when he saw odd cloudy white, thin chunk of material on the ground. In the glow of the stone they seemed to patterned with diamonds, but he wasn't sure what that meant.

(1+1) Patrick tried to push his relationship with Waldo further, but this ended with Waldo snapping at him and slinking away. No harm done though. (6) He had what would seem to be better luck planning his weapon. In fact he knew he had a design in his head that would be absolutely perfect. Trying to find a piece of wood to jot down his idea, he concentrated desperately hard on holding the thought in his head. However, as often happens with these things, the idea slipped from his mind.

(3) Tomcost managed to convince the spirits to leave him be, and some seemed almost convinced.

(1) Urist started waving his hands around and saying gibberish words in hopes of getting the giant ax to shrink. It started wavering, and just when he was on the point of believing it might have worked, it sprang up to twice it's original size.

(1) Persus tried really hard to make a secure door. He tried more sticks, he tried more vines. He was pacing around, trying desperately hard to make something out of the damn door. But then he got frustrated, and put his foot through it. It now has a sizable hole in the bottom of it.

(5) Rune managed to create a fairly spacious lean-to out of some large leaves and sticks. This would protect him from most all weather, but animals were another thing entirely.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Party Status and Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Alex Shater (Urist) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Rune (Coolrune) (click to show/hide)
My Area

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35