Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I write about your characters?

Using your forum name (As I have been)
- 9 (39.1%)
Using your character name (As I do in my other RtD)
- 11 (47.8%)
No opinion
- 2 (8.7%)
I shouldn't, I really need to stop running games. It's that bad.
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - This game will Survive!  (Read 44082 times)

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Paths are split
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2013, 04:42:55 pm »

What about me?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2013, 04:44:29 pm »

Continue making friends with Waldo. Pick up the 2 monster claws laying on the floor from Harvey 1.0's death.   (( How do skills from past life work like my beast master skills? Or did you add the +1 yourself rather then show it? ))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:15:27 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2013, 04:47:27 pm »

Continue making friends with Waldo.   (( How do skills from past life work like my beast master skills? Or did you add the +1 yourself rather then show it? ))
((You rolled a 3 and I accidentally added it before typing it up. I gave you a bonus. ))
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2013, 04:56:10 pm »

(( Ahh ok, wasn't sure so thought I better ask. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2013, 05:12:33 pm »

Danath heads to the impromptu meeting, wondering what this is about. 

After the meeting, use some vines and some other stones to craft a bola using the control runestone as one of the stones.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2013, 08:03:27 pm »

Tomcost spoke to the souls:

-I can take you with me, but only if you swear obedience to me, and to protect me and my people.

Basically, get the souls to be my servants

((Yeahh, I'm going to be a necromancer!))

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2013, 08:38:17 pm »

Tomcost spoke to the souls:

-I can take you with me, but only if you swear obedience to me, and to protect me and my people.

Basically, get the souls to be my servants

((Yeahh, I'm going to be a necromancer!))
((Awesome! More fun! ))
My Area

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2013, 12:22:10 pm »

((Well crap, I never wanted to be cut off from the group. Assume rune commits suicide for what he's done, and I'll come back as a survivor washing up on the shore. He has a blacksmith's hammer and a lump of metal he calls an "Anvil". He has a beard, and looks sorta inquisitive with his one raised eyebrow))
((If nobody has any objections, since we don't have a waitlist you could PM and start a new character, and we could get the team back together with much less infighting.))

What about me?
((I'm not at all sure how I missed you. I'm fixing that right now. It was after a rather stressful RL day.))
My Area

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2013, 12:26:35 pm »

((We may not have a waitlist, but if a player can just skip the result of his actions everything stops being fair. Rune, you killed a player because you wanted a pile of bones, now deal with it))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 28, 2013, 12:30:22 pm »

((If you really want me to, I could wait a few turns. :P. I have a great well of patience.... Okay that was a lie but whatever.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 28, 2013, 12:35:06 pm »

((It's not a question of waiting. You clearly metagamed earlier, which ended up with a PC dead. By allowing you to be a part of the group again, no matter what are the means that allow you, we would be tolerating that previous metagaming. If your character wants to be part of the group again, he will have to do something sensible enough that our characters will allow him back))

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2013, 12:40:23 pm »

((I think it's clear that getting the band back together will not happen, so Rune, I'm afraid you're either stuck with this character, wandering in the wilderness, or you're stuck without one.))
My Area

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 28, 2013, 12:44:10 pm »

((It's not a question of waiting. You clearly metagamed earlier, which ended up with a PC dead. By allowing you to be a part of the group again, no matter what are the means that allow you, we would be tolerating that previous metagaming. If your character wants to be part of the group again, he will have to do something sensible enough that our characters will allow him back))

Alright. I'm gonna go look up what metagaming is, then.
EDIT: Oh, okay. Sorry. It's just... Eh, screw it. I dunno. I made a mistake. But making mistakes is a good thing because it means that in the future you'll be wiser? C:?
((I think it's clear that getting the band back together will not happen, so Rune, I'm afraid you're either stuck with this character, wandering in the wilderness, or you're stuck without one.))

Fine. I'll play as my murderer guy. And I never actually intended for this to happen :o I just did it cause he said he was leaving and I didn't want waldo to drop dead because of a heart attack :(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:46:44 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 28, 2013, 12:51:38 pm »

I was leaving because you were doing it bud. Your attack came first.
Caine's law.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 28, 2013, 12:54:58 pm »

((We don't need to start a discussion about what happened. Rune is split off from the party, because his behavior was preventing other players from enjoying the game, with the specific accusation that he was metagaming. There is no need at this point to rehash this matter.))
My Area

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35