Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!  (Read 134708 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - Day 4 - Open the cargo bay door
« Reply #600 on: November 26, 2013, 06:03:45 pm »

Day end processing.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - Town WIN!
« Reply #601 on: November 26, 2013, 06:24:10 pm »

The last three robots quietly conversed as bright lights hummed overhead. All three knew a single mistake, error, slip could block their goal. Eventually, two of them found agreement with each other. "Squill is infected!" they claimed. ZOM-B activates the compactor and pushes Squill in. Squill offers little resistance and accepts his fate gracefully.

Just as with the other robots, Squill's body is quickly destroyed. The two others waited tensely to hear ZOM-B's analysis.

"Infection found!" ZOM-B proclaims. Imp and Tiruin let out a sound of relief as ZOM-B deposits Squill's body into the furnace.

"Regular operation will begin tomorrow!" announces ZOM-B as he unlocks the door to the room. Seven new robots roll in. One by one, ZOM-B activates them and they join Imp and Tiruin in the charging stations.

Tomorrow will be a new day with lots of work to be done. But tonight the robots rest happily, knowing they were successful in eliminating the MAFIA threat.

==============================

Squill has been lynched! He was a mafia rolecop!

==============================

Game over! Town has won!

Scum chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QzXPjfMsrUse9
Dead chat I: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/BQtkxBMuD5G
Dead chat II: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/DpU7aiQXBuT5

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - Day 4 - Open the cargo bay door
« Reply #602 on: November 26, 2013, 06:25:01 pm »

What, Tiruin doesn't know I'm Town?  After all I've said, and after all, she's Scum?  Why, maybe I'm wrong!

The rest of me stares at that part of me, and hurts.

But it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.
Do you mock me by this?
..I guess you would. And I don’t hold it against you that you would.
I only knew—for glad be I when my memory fails—when I looked back. Vote patterns. Reasonings. Thoughts. Connections. Interactions.
While I would like to say something, anything to defend my vote on you, I can’t. I voted you because of how you worded that attack. Looking back, you have due reason to mark me as such..and the fervor in how you did it..pains me, now that I see it fully.
You say I’m a fine teacher. I say otherwise. I teach with the lesson of pain and hurt. I took it in doubt only, and by where I guess truly, because of my ego.
Something I hated ever since.
And now the game is over. I lost this post because of the lock—just like I lost part of ‘that’ post due to internet failure. I wonder if this is a good thing despite my ability to just retype it all.
But when someone says GG…
I just failed my role.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!
« Reply #603 on: November 26, 2013, 06:27:37 pm »

I believed you mocked me by it.

I believed I saw a certain Town loss.

I'm glad Town won.  I still don't quite believe it.

Kleril, this win's for you, Mr. my-first-mislynch.  Now get in here and either rip my head off or tell me you forgive me.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 26, 2013, 06:28:06 pm »

There were some pretty big posts directed at me about the game which I'll try to get to later today.

Overall I still think this game went pretty smoothly despite a rough start.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 26, 2013, 06:28:35 pm »

Tiruin, you 'promised' me a PM - I would like to read it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 26, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »

...I don't think I would, because this already hurts me far more than words can say. But I gave my word. I want to say I'm sorry Imp, but that can't even say how sorry I am right now. I've hurt too many people, and I didn't even know it until it was too late.

Some say I teach ok.

I wonder how they see me.

kleril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm the guy who sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 26, 2013, 06:34:04 pm »

Holy shit it's over. 2 months, and 40 pages of drama, and town won?  I'm at a loss for words. This was one hell of a ride, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.

Absolutely all is forgiven for the lynch. I can understand why you lynched me, and arguably I deserved it.

All of D4 was absolutely insane to follow along with, and I'm grateful that you all managed to hold out to a proper end at such a great cost to yourselves.
"Obsession and despair take hold as you fail to recapture a fantastic sensation that you had for a moment but is now gone."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2013, 06:35:09 pm »

Holy shit it's over. 2 months, and 40 pages of drama, and town won?  I'm at a loss for words. This was one hell of a ride, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.

Absolutely all is forgiven for the lynch. I can understand why you lynched me, and arguably I deserved it.

All of D4 was absolutely insane to follow along with, and I'm grateful that you all managed to hold out to a proper end at such a great cost to yourselves.
I don't deserve this win. It is all because of Imp.

..I don't think I deserve anything actually, other than what i've been accused of.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:42:04 pm by Tiruin »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2013, 06:38:11 pm »

Huh... so the NQT-curse extends to people I'm formally advising. Noted. I wish scum had fakeclaimed cop like I suggested. Not saying they would have won, just that it would have been more interesting.

kleril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm the guy who sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2013, 06:38:34 pm »

Everybody gets an internet hug. Two, even.
"Obsession and despair take hold as you fail to recapture a fantastic sensation that you had for a moment but is now gone."

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 26, 2013, 06:53:17 pm »

Some say I teach ok.

Honestly, Tiruin, you're a great player and a great teacher. I'd be really disappointed if you stopped playing and/or teaching.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 26, 2013, 06:54:30 pm »

...I don't think I would, because this already hurts me far more than words can say. But I gave my word. I want to say I'm sorry Imp, but that can't even say how sorry I am right now. I've hurt too many people, and I didn't even know it until it was too late.

Some say I teach ok.

What's to late?  It's a beginner game, I got to practice a LOT of skills, I got reminded of some stuff that I almost never use irl (thank GOD!).  None of us is dead irl - heck, we even won the game, and it was interesting, no?

I went to the end thinking there was about a 5% chance you were Town.  And annoyed that I couldn't just relax into 'belief I had lost', because of that nagging and annoying trace of hope. All would have been still and quiet in my mind but for that.
However, really.  It's a BM, right?  I 'learned' it's very ok to be wrong (I already knew that, really   ::)) and I got refresher course on a lot of other things.

Everyone, including mebby you, learned some stuff.  That's what a BM is about, right?  (NO!  every Mafia game is about the WIN!  Down Imp!  Sorry guys, I'm like only half trained or something.  Sit Imp!  Good Imp!)

Apparently it all went very well?  Seems Town won at least.  And I forgive everyone.... except RPG.  I actually intend to never interact with that person again, YAY!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 26, 2013, 06:56:26 pm »

>_> <_< I disappoint people. And now its either way! DX

PPE:
... :'(
Everyone, including mebby you, learned some stuff.
Well I've learned a lot on what not to do despite vincible ignorance--something I could kick out if I tried..and I tried too late.
Apparently it all went very well?  Seems Town won at least.  And I forgive everyone.... except RPG.  I actually intend to never interact with that person again, YAY!
NOOOooooOoOoOOooooooo DX

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 26, 2013, 06:56:33 pm »

Huh... so the NQT-curse extends to people I'm formally advising. Noted. I wish scum had fakeclaimed cop like I suggested. Not saying they would have won, just that it would have been more interesting.

More interesting?  Oh dear, I've done gone and bored NQT.  From the beginning of this game I wondered if you were my real opponent or not here.  Oh well.

Sorry to bore you, Champ.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44