Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: [FEF] MGs in the Tower of Horrors (OOC/Discussion) [With Glacial Speed]  (Read 23771 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Magical Girls in the Tower of Horrors (OOC/Discussion) [It Has Begun]
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2013, 02:30:10 am »

Would anyone be willing to do them for those of us who don't know how?
Sure, just say hair and eye colour and link to your app and I'll whip up one.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2013, 02:33:46 am »

Would anyone be willing to do them for those of us who don't know how?
Sure, just say hair and eye colour and link to your app and I'll whip up one.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=130575.msg4567397#msg4567397

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gold
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2013, 03:04:40 am »

Tada!

Can't do anything about the armour since I'm not good enough to replace it and making it white look bad.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Magical Girls in the Tower of Horrors (OOC/Discussion)
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2013, 06:53:50 am »

Description: Angel typically resembles a fairly short kindergartner with straight auburn hair to her shoulders, pale skin, and blue eyes. When transformed, she is a wide-hipped, tall woman looking to be about 20 with rust-colored hair a bit down her back and droopy eyes like the evening skies.
Description provided!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2013, 07:34:50 am »

I'd like to see if you can pull of my character's. I don't think there's a FE mugshot that has an eyepatch, so I don't know how you're going to do that, but I'd like to see if you can.

Physical Description: Black hair in a pony tail, a soft pinkish skin, strikingly blue eyes and a long vertical scar over her left eye that's somewhat hidden by an eye patch she always wears. She's somewhat tall at just under 6 foot in height, but is thin as a rail, despite her muscle tone and efforts to fill out.

Equipment Description: Dark colours feature prominently throughout her armour, broken up by her dark red scarf that she wears as a mask when in a fight and a small shiny earring on her right ear. She wears a simple, black tank top that is under a dark blue, sleeveless vest that's got lots of pockets on it that's kept open for mobility. Black denim pants come down to mid thigh, where fishnet mail covers the rest of her legs to her boots. She's also wearing leather hand wraps and her eye patch has a grinning skull on it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2013, 08:32:19 am »

I'd like to see if you can pull of my character's. I don't think there's a FE mugshot that has an eyepatch, so I don't know how you're going to do that, but I'd like to see if you can.

Physical Description: Black hair in a pony tail, a soft pinkish skin, strikingly blue eyes and a long vertical scar over her left eye that's somewhat hidden by an eye patch she always wears. She's somewhat tall at just under 6 foot in height, but is thin as a rail, despite her muscle tone and efforts to fill out.

Equipment Description: Dark colours feature prominently throughout her armour, broken up by her dark red scarf that she wears as a mask when in a fight and a small shiny earring on her right ear. She wears a simple, black tank top that is under a dark blue, sleeveless vest that's got lots of pockets on it that's kept open for mobility. Black denim pants come down to mid thigh, where fishnet mail covers the rest of her legs to her boots. She's also wearing leather hand wraps and her eye patch has a grinning skull on it.
I won't be able to do that one(it was the earring that made it just out of my league since someone else could of added the eye patch).

Doing GWGs at the moment.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2013, 08:55:15 am »

Description: Angel typically resembles a fairly short kindergartner with straight auburn hair to her shoulders, pale skin, and blue eyes. When transformed, she is a wide-hipped, tall woman looking to be about 20 with rust-colored hair a bit down her back and droopy eyes like the evening skies.
Description provided!

There no long haired child portrait so I used the one with tied up hair

And she has a headband for some reason.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:11:25 am by scapheap »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2013, 11:18:28 pm »

Can we get a link to the IC in the OP, oh most kind and beneficent GM?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2013, 02:39:38 am »

Main thread
Since I have a post on the front page, I went and put a link on my app post.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2013, 10:57:17 am »

Name: Nina Rosario Salvador
Battle Name: Pristine Skull
Physical Description: A short, hispanic girl, maybe 11 or 12, in Catholic school-uniform. Her dark hair reaches her lower back but is very curly, pulled back from her face by a band, and her eyes are a bright hazel. A mark like a strange, skull-like cross is on her right inner elbow. When transformed, which she does by praying in Latin whilst her palm rests on the mark, she looks about 28, with deep black hair that stretches to her shoulders, and white eyes. Her skin is a deep, dark brown, and size D breasts stretch the fabric of her clothing(as is only fitting for a magical girl setting).
Mental Description: Nina is a devout Christian, and has been her entire life. She found that she was blessed by God to help those in need, protecting and healing, even at the cost of her own health. She is also quite sassy though, which can make for an odd combination. She is blind, but gets around surprisingly well, which she says is due to God telling her of obstacles in her way and how to avoid them.
Equipment Description: A white, close-fitting robe covers her torso and arms, with a large cross prominently displayed on the back, white bones lining cloth, collar-bones forming the collar, finger bones as sleeve trim, a flat, large, , flexible(?) skull covering the front, the eye sockets allowing size D breasts to not to be crushed. The skirt isdecent, reaching about to the knee, split up the sides to almost the hip. The split is lined by bones, though the skirt edge at the bottom is not. High white stockings and simple, short-heels with skull designs, as well as skull-like earrings(one a bull, the other a bird, in appearance), and bone and skull hair accessories, complete the outfit, her weapon of choice being a tall, suprisingly simple red staff with a vague cross design from the flanges at the top.

Class: Priest Trainee

HP 15 (80%)
Str 4 (40%)
Def 2 (50%)
Skl 1 (10%)
Spd 5 (20%)
Mag 4 (70%)
Res 6 (40%)
Luk 4 (20%)

CON 3
AID 2
MOV 4

Inventory
-Heal (Heal E), RNG 1, MT 10, WT 4, CR -, Hit -

Heal
AT: 14
Hit: -
AS: 3
Eva: 10
CR: -
DG: 4

Character Skill: Center: this unit regains health equal to her STR at the end of each turn.
Personal Skill: True Martyr: This unit's MAG for the purpose of using staffs has a bonus equal to half the difference rounding down between her maximum and current health.
Personal Fault: Blind: Enemy units cannot miss in melee, and gain +2 to Damage (Magic does not count). Bow wielding units gain +15 to hit.

Affinity: Martyrdom
Theme: Bones/Death
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:40:06 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2013, 11:49:37 am »

Hmmm...alright, I think I'll be a priest, what with all the lethality going around. The question is one of Mage Knight, Bishop, or Saint. I'm thinking Mage Knight fits the magical girl theme best, but goddamn Bishop has a lot of healing. Saint is meh, but is included for completeness; plus, if I use Center as my skill, it will mesh nicely with Transfer Might.

For Mage Knight, would crossbows have my MAG added to them for damage?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2013, 11:57:39 am »

I'm already going Bishop.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2013, 12:02:54 pm »

I'll go for Mage knight, then.

Edit: Eh, I don't know. Saint could work very well with this concept(which is at least as appropriate as barbed chains, right?)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2013, 01:20:49 pm »

Either could work honestly. I'd go with Mage Knight, just for flexibility (you get Anima, Staves and a weapon for skills as well as a powerful regeneration skill, lots of damage for ALL your weapons and extra movement from being mounted) but Saint has a few good selling points too (namely, access to the BEST staves in a tree, healing at the cost of your own health and transfer might of course).

I'd personally go for the Mage Knight, since sacrificing your health is just too dangerous in this game and I think that being able to heal yourself back up to full health in 5 turns, as well as the mounted ability letting you do hit and runs with your wide selection of weapons and gear, is definitely better overall.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2013, 04:11:00 pm »

Well, with the Saint, you have to remember I'd be healing my STR+MAG(Center skill) every turn, as well, which will fix me up really fast with the growths I'm thinking of. I'll take a look at what staves I'll get before I decide, though.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10