Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333300 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2415 on: September 13, 2014, 04:58:20 pm »

Grifen rode up and saw Julius kneeling next to a prone Eleanor.

: "Well, there the two of ya are! Sheila thought y'all might have flown off. Gimme a minute and I'll getcha patched up."

She dismounted and moved closer, rummaging through her medicine pouch as she approached. But as she got closer, she knew that something was wrong. The masked woman was just a little too still.

: "Eleanor? Oh, no. No way. Is she...?"

A brief inspection showed that she was. Grifen's eyes began  prickling with tears, and she moved over to the edge of the cliff, shouting down to Leo.

: "Preacher! Ya better get up here now, it's Eleanor, she's...!" Her voice broke off in a sob before she could finish her sentence.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: September 13, 2014, 05:13:34 pm »

"There is no need to downplay your injuries. I'm here to help, and if your bruises and cuts aren't fully healed now they can cause you more trouble down the road."
: "I'm still breathing, aren't I? There's probably some others that you ought-"
: "Preacher! Ya better get up here now, it's Eleanor, she's...!" Her voice broke off in a sob before she could finish her sentence.
Alec's ears perked.
: "...That doesn't sound good." The bard loosened as the last of his wounds healed, pulling out his flute again and at the ready, "Pick it up, mop-top." He stated bluntly as he started to walk up the hill.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: September 13, 2014, 08:21:52 pm »

Sheila followed Alec (and presumably Leo) to were Grifen was shouting from.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: September 13, 2014, 09:20:11 pm »

Miguel rode back over to Matilda and dismounted.

: "It is good to see that they have some reason in them left. What caused this debacle?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: September 14, 2014, 03:42:57 am »

"Apparently the Duke of Kretos is playing on two fronts and decided that his grandson here is disposable. That's my guess." Matilda looked at the commotion rushing toward the hillside.

"Sir Miguel can I ask you to see what's this about and bring the news to me? I have to keep an eye on our 'friends'." She brushed some hair from her forehead and stared at the soldiers who began to gather firewood.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: September 14, 2014, 03:57:13 am »

Sonja dropped her tome unceremoniously into her satchel and motions to Miguel.

: '...thanks for what you did back there.'

She acknowledges the pink-haired person and walks over. Sighing, she asks:

: 'Who are you people?'

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: September 14, 2014, 06:58:39 am »

Leo hurried over to Grifen, but started to slow as he approached. The scene said it all.

Oh, Dragon.

He knelt next to Grifen and rolled Sara onto her back, shaking his head as he did so. After a moment, he folded her arms over her chest.

"...There is nothing we can do for her. Please, all of you, go gather some firewood. I'll... stay here, and send her soul to rest."

The priest reached to close Sara's eyes and hesitated for a moment, wondering about her mask. After a moment's indecision, he took it off and put it away; it wouldn't burn, and perhaps it would be... good, to have a momento around. He hadn't really got along with her, but he thought she had been doing her best, and she didn't deserve to be forgotten. Surely she had family somewhere that would want some token of her existence. He would hold on to it, for them. After tucking it away, he lowered his head and pressed his palms together.

"Drago, chiedo di prendere questa anima stanca sotto le ali e lasciare riposare nel tuo abbraccio eterno. Drago, chiedo che tu non giudicarla troppo duramente, per noi tutti siamo solo esseri umani, e tutti abbiamo commesso errori. Drago, chiedo che si guida lei in un luogo di gioia e di felicitą, dove non sarą mai pił conoscere il dolore o la sofferenza. Drago, ti ringrazio per la tua grazia e la tua benevolenza. Drago, ti ringrazio per l'ascolto umile preghiera del seguace."

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: September 14, 2014, 08:17:56 am »

With a dignified salute, Miguel remounted his horse, and took his commands to heart.

: "I shall return with haste."

But first he had a little bit of business to take care of...

Sonja dropped her tome unceremoniously into her satchel and motions to Miguel.

: '...thanks for what you did back there.'

: "I am glad to see you are well! Twas the stars above that fated this chance meeting. Now, I would recommend talking to our commander if you have the time. She's the girl in the red over there. She'll set you straight on the path to a more civilized territory, I'm sure of it."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: September 14, 2014, 09:55:13 am »

Sheila looked impassively at Sara's corpse before doing as Leo had asked and going off in search of firewood. Many conflicting thoughts began to whirl in her head, with the major current coming to the surface of her mind being guilt. Sheila hadn't liked Sara, obviously, and had wanted her gone. But killed? Well, she wasn't happy to discover it. On the other hand, she wasn't even slightly disappointed either. And that worried Sheila, more than a little.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: September 14, 2014, 01:17:02 pm »

: "Wha?" Alec stood behind the others who were gathering around a spot on the ground, around someone lying on the ground. Standing above them, he could see the body of the wyvern rider, along with her mount off in the distance, lying cold on the grass.
: "Damn it." The bard sighed, clutching his flute in his right hand, "Business is as business goes til the end, huh, Iron-Mask? And you never did mention your real name..."
Alec pulled his flute up to his mouth, and from the rough metal a slow, mournful tune emanated out.
: "♩~♫~♩♪~♩♩..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: September 14, 2014, 02:02:54 pm »

Fezz laid on the hill. His wounds have healed and the pain was nothing but a faint phantom, but he didn't feel he had it in him to sit. Not just yet.

Tentatively, he felt where the ballista bolt hit him, feeling the gash in his clothing and the rigid outline of a broken book cover. Reaching into his cloak, he retrieved the offending book and looked at it. It was his old fire tome, bereft of any magic and littered with enough bookmarks and notes that it almost doubled the size of the book. The front cover barely hung on and there was a heavy gash in the middle of the book, originating in the center and then veering off towards the size, taking pages and pages of notes and rhetoric with it, almost exposing the back cover at the end.

Gingerly tracing the path of the gash with his fingers, the man pushed himself into a sitting position on the hill and stared at the book for a while. Maybe fate doesn't hate him as much as he thought. The historian placed the ruined book away and sat on the hill for a moment longer before using the embedded bolt in the ground to help hoist himself to his feet. Making his way off the hill and to the others, he warily kept an eye on the once-enemy soldiers but kept to himself.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: September 15, 2014, 06:50:06 pm »

Sheila's quest for firewood took her past Matilda. The former pirate sighed, and approached her 'employer'. "Hey. I thought you should know, we found Eleanore. She's dead." Without waiting for a response, Sheila took what few small bits of wood she'd found, barely an armload, back to the others, where Alec was playing and Leo seemed to have finished performing the first part of the funeral rites. "I'm gonna see if I can find any more wood for you. Leo, you should probably have a look at... That guy." Sheila realized that she hadn't actually been introduced to Julius. Well, this wasn't really the time. "He looks like he's been through hell..."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: September 15, 2014, 07:09:28 pm »

"I... I was suppose to save her..."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: September 15, 2014, 07:12:21 pm »

Sheila just stood there, dumbfounded. How could he possibly think she's worth saving? She winced as she thought it. That was... Cruel. Possibly inhuman. She didn't want to think about other people that way, no matter who they were. "I, uh... I'm sure you did everything you could." Sheila said, her voice low, eyes pointed squarely at the ground.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: September 15, 2014, 07:28:57 pm »

Leo nodded and stood.

"Yes, I should."

He walked over to the masked man and knelt next to him, placing a palm glowing with healing energies on his shoulder.

"...There's nothing you could have done."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 510