Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333267 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2385 on: September 11, 2014, 11:29:50 am »

"I wasn't alone! I took Fezz with me. You should have a look at him next by the way, he's kind of out of it. Now, I'm gonna see if I can get close enough to their leader that I can talk to him."

21,11!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:21 pm »

Quote from: Leo heals Sheila
10+15+5 = Up to 30HP healed

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: September 12, 2014, 10:29:09 am »

: "You're crazy. They don't look like they'll be broken for long. We could use this time to get the hell out of here!" Alec rushed up to Sheila, "Well, it's your funeral."
Alec to 20,10. Refresh Sheila.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: September 12, 2014, 11:05:24 am »

"I sent 'em packing once, and I'm more than ready to do it again if I have to. Have a little faith, Alec."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: September 12, 2014, 11:41:44 am »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: September 12, 2014, 04:03:37 pm »

Sonja jogs to 20,11 and catches her breath at Sheila's side.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: September 12, 2014, 06:35:12 pm »

The historian wheezed as he laid sprawled on the hill, trying to catch his breath. Taken out the bolt to avoid it from healing in the wound, just for a ballista to hit him. He sort of wondered if fate hated him.

He stared at the large shaft embedded into the dirt and rock next to him. Fezz would almost call it a miracle for it to somehow not embed itself in him instead of the hill, if it wasn't for the fact that it probably broke a few ribs when it struck him. When Shelia gave him a thumbs up, he returned it shakily but refused to stand. He'll just... He'll just take a breather. For a moment.

Hold!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: September 13, 2014, 03:27:17 am »

~~Enemies Turn!~~

"Do not run away! Come, stand with me! Running away only brings shame to your fallen comrades!" He rode forth toward his enemies, but (un)fortunately for Yonn, few soldiers listened to his speech. The rest continued running away or trying to hide away from Matilda's mercenaries. Or maybe just from Sheila, who knows.

~~Allies Turn!~~

Raphael continued his stroll. Matilda, on other hand, bee-lined toward a trio of terrified soldiers hiding in a corner of the valley.

~~Player Turn 9~~

Sara is dead.

SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: September 13, 2014, 06:39:29 am »

Sheila ran up a nearby hill, and pointed at Yonn with her hatchet. "You there! You command what's left of these men, doncha? I'm ready to hear your surrender, right now!"

22,7, finally be within 5 spaces of Yonn!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: September 13, 2014, 06:47:28 am »

Leo to 17,10 and heal Fezz.

"You're badly wounded, Fezz. Don't move until the magic does its work."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: September 13, 2014, 06:58:45 am »

Quote from: Leo heals Fezz
10+15+5 = Up to 30HP restored

"It's her!"

"Stay calm! You, I won't surrender! I would rather die! But first you have to tell me, why you're trying to kill my grandfather and bring ruin to Kretos? Is Duke of Mireos became so greedy he wants our lands?"

SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: September 13, 2014, 07:05:57 am »

"Hey, you're way off base! Our boss here told us we were coming to meet with allies- Not kill people. And she sure as hell looked confused when you accused us of trying to kill him. And you know what? Your little surprise attack only cost you lives. Like I told your men before I was forced to open one of their foreheads, I'm kind of done with killing people today. So, if you're willing to lay down your arms, and you can speak to Matilda without pulling a ballistae out of your ass, I will guarantee no one else has to die. Sound good?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: September 13, 2014, 07:10:05 am »

"What? Impossible. My grandfather told me that he found out that Duke Mireos has been exchanging correspondence with our captain of the guard, proposing to assasinate my grandfather! We had to execute Daniel," Yonn paused, his face grimacing with disgust, "And then I was ordered to intercept 'a party of assasins the Duke Mireos sent to take over the castle'. What does your boss have to say to that?"
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: September 13, 2014, 07:24:12 am »

"Pfft, how the hell am I supposed to know? She's all the way over there. Look, I don't speak for her, I speak for myself and the rest of the very talented fighters who'd really sooner not slaughter your forces to the man. But from what I was told, Duke Kretos or whoever had proposed an alliance with Mireos. So, it's starting to sound like your granddad is a dirty backstabbing weasel. Of course, you don't have to take my word for it- Once you all disarm, you and Matilda can compare notes."

"And it's nice and all that you're willing to stand here and die fighting, but rest assured, it won't make a lick of difference in the end if you decide to die here. Because those are your options- Surrender- to me by the way, not Matilda- or die trying to fight me. Live or die. We can stand here and wag our tongues all day, but that's gonna be what your choices boil down to."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: September 13, 2014, 07:32:32 am »

"My grandfather said..." Yonn lost interest in arguing. He looked at Sheila, then at his men running away, then at the few hiding in the valley. He took a deep breath and then looked at one of his armored men.

"Sound the horn."

"Sir Yonn, but-"

"Are you deaf?" After a moment of hesistation, the horn was sounded, the pitiful 'toooot' of surrender echoing through the small valley. All of the soldiers dropped their weapons and spellbooks. Yonn looked down at Sheila, before sliding off his horse and tossing the pilum away.

"We surrender."

~~Chapter 3 Complete!~~

"Will you let me speak to Matilda now? Can you bring her here?" But Matilda was already on her way, looking angry and confused in the same moment.

"What is happening? Did they surrender?" She then noticed Yonn. "And why he is still alive?"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 510