Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332897 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #525 on: October 06, 2013, 09:43:33 pm »

"Okay, I do wanna see the trunk, but what is the deal with oniony smells from the bandages, and what would that mean? Seriously."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 06, 2013, 09:52:07 pm »

A battle against a crundle it was not, but Grifen was still rather impressed with Fezz's story.

: "Whoaaa. I dunno if I could do anything like that."

"Okay, I do wanna see the trunk, but what is the deal with oniony smells from the bandages, and what would that mean? Seriously."

: "Er, basically it would mean that the crossbow contained heffalump venom instead of common plant-based poisons. And heffalump venom has no cure, and smells like onions, according to my granny."

: "Thankfully, heffalumps are rare and charge a lot of money for their venom, so I think we should be safe."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 06, 2013, 09:56:59 pm »

Roderic managed to walk over to the group of others without limping too much, waving a friendly greeting.

"I am thankful that none of you have fallen in that ambush, it was quite ferocious and challenging for sure. My name is Roderic, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

Turning to see the pink coloured Candy, Roderic gives him a large, friendly smile and pat on the shoulder.

"Ah, it's dangerous to travel the roads alone these days, my energetic friend! But you needn't worry, you can just come with us for awhile until you reach your destination or the next city or village, and you can be on your way safely once again. I would be open to your travelling with us, as I saw your skills in battle and they are quite formidable, so I think you would be quite welcome to travel with us!"

Nodding once, Roderic looks at Grifen with a disarming smile.

"I only meant it in good jest, my fiery tempered companion. Though I am quite willing to go through with holding your hand for the next hour if you are not too embarrassed to do it, I won't hold you to it if it is upsetting you.

And I don't see why being like a lion is a problem... Lions have been traditionally symbols of great nobility and strength. I don't see how that's a bad thing..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 06, 2013, 10:06:57 pm »

Efa snickered a bit at Roderic's non-comprehension, inching over to whisper to him.
:"Eheh, well, it basically means she's on the prowl. Stalking her prey. ...Possibly going to go for you if you're a guy, you know? Leo's just warnin' ya to be careful."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 06, 2013, 10:10:50 pm »

"Nasty habit of the magi of old, they tend to like to make traps that only work against others who can do magic." Fezz shrugged as he listening to why he should be wary of onion smelling venom. The heck's a heffalump? Mythical creatures was never something I studied much...

Fezz saw Roderic was up and about now thankfully. "Ah, glad to see your back up, ah, Roderic right?" Well, at least I finally know his name now. ...Unintentionally, I think... Fezz asked a question shortly afterwards however. "What's this about lions?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 06, 2013, 10:11:45 pm »

Leo sighed, but said nothing, choosing instead to lean against a tree and look at the ground.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 06, 2013, 10:38:36 pm »

: Put it this way, Fezz I think your name was. Shiela has no access to cold showers out here
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 06, 2013, 11:05:32 pm »

Roderic blinked and looked at Shiela closely for a moment before leaning back over to Efa to whisper a reply to her.

"She doesn't exactly strike me as that kind of person... Fierce, definitely. 'On the prowl' as it were... Not so much..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 07, 2013, 03:55:44 am »

Irene made her way toward the whole group.

"Excuse me, but my group have to be going now. Unless you want to tag along as my bodyguards. If not, you should catch up with that merchant who is on the other side of the stream, he surely will get you faster to the town than if you would have to walk on foot." She then turned toward Sheila.

"You guys ready?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 07, 2013, 03:59:04 am »

: We appear to be, let us continue

Maible turns to the three who helped them
: THank you for your asistance, I doubt we would have lasted without you
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 07, 2013, 04:35:56 am »

Leo turned to Candy.

"If you want to come with us, feel free to tag along."

He glanced at the other three, his gaze lingering on Fezz for a moment before moving on.

"That applies to you as well, if you wish to follow. The path is dangerous and we may need the extra hands, but I would understand if you wish to honor prior commitments. Regardless, thank you for your help."

He bowed slightly, then moved to Irene's side.

"Lady Irene, how are your wounds? Do you need further healing?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 07, 2013, 04:54:51 am »

"I've been better. I won't mind some help."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 07, 2013, 04:57:21 am »

"Of course."

Leo prepared a healing spell.

"Our job is to keep you healthy on the journey, so don't hesitate to ask if you need my assistance."

He finished casting, observed the results, and cast again.

"There we go, better than new!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 07, 2013, 05:06:17 am »

"Um...please, wait for me!" Grifen ran over to the merchant.

"Hey mister, do ya think I could have that medicine now? I mean, you did say you needed protection, and we did protect you, so..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 07, 2013, 05:35:39 am »

Something akin to 'dangnabbit' came from the merchant's mouth.

"Well, sure. Medicine, it is? You can have it if you guys prefer it over my gold or the sword! The city is just behind those trees, so I can manage on my own. I don't need anymore of your services especially because you seem to draw in bandits like magnet. Shoo!" With that, he tossed some bags to Grifen and snapped the reins at his horses which carried the wagon down the road to north-west.

Grifen gets Vulnerary and Concoction!
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 510