Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332872 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #495 on: October 06, 2013, 06:57:05 pm »

"I'm not exactly a horse doctor, but I could try applying healing magics daily and see what that accomplishes."

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Of course, I would also understand if you would rather not take the gamble. Bree sounds very dear to you and I believe you should do what you think is best for her."

"If it's not rude to ask, may I know where your group is going?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2013, 07:14:56 pm »

Fezz nodded and walked towards the bridge with Shelia. "Thanks." The scholar tried not to look at the scene of carnage up north, but found it rather difficult due to its scope. That's... That's a lot of bodies. He attempted to change his line of thought. "I suppose both of our groups are indebted to each other then, but I'm not much of one for the idea of debts though."

He tried to think of some other comment to make but his mind ran dry, overly taxed for the day right now on subjects beyond what just happened. A question had been eating at him after getting to the group that he couldn't hold back anymore. "How is everyone so casual?" He tried to hide the edge in the words but failed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2013, 07:15:59 pm »

: "Why, we're going to..."

: "...to..."

: "...I dunno, actually. The merchant said that I didn't have enough money to buy the medicine, but when he said that I could earn it by guarding him on his next trip I just kinda jumped at the chance."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2013, 07:17:47 pm »

:I guess it comes from having been doing this for a while, still it's easier when who you need to kill are unambiguously bad guys
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2013, 07:23:16 pm »

"Huh? Oh, you mean the dead people." Sheila had the grace to look embarrassed. "Well, when you're in our line of work, eventually you stop being so shocked at the senseless waste of life. The whole thing gets easier, which I can't really say I'm happy about." Sheila's face fell for a moment before she forced a smile back on her face. "No sense in brooding all day though. Besides, when you're assaulted on the road, it's you or them, and that's that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 06, 2013, 07:33:03 pm »

"I see. To be honest I'm not entirely certain of our final destination myself, but we're performing a similar duty for this lady."

Leo indicated Irene, who was off a little ways getting ready to leave.

"Perhaps we're heading the same way."

The priest looked over at Roderic, then at Fezz for a moment.

"You might want to tell your menfolk that Sheila - the woman with green hair, lighter than your own - is, eh, a lioness... on the hunt, as it were. Just so they know what they're dealing with."

"Oh, and I should introduce the others, as well. You've been speaking to Maible. The woman with the mask is Elenore, and the woman with white hair is Sakura. Irene is the blonde woman in the red armor. The other blonde, in brown, is Efa."

He waited, resigned, for the inevitable variant of the 'how come a priest is traveling with several women' question.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 06, 2013, 07:43:16 pm »

: "They ain't mine! Heck, I only learned their names today."

: "Anyway, the one with messy hair is Fezz. And the guy with a sword is apparently called Roderick."

: "He's kinda a jerk. But I'll let them both know anyway." Maybe they'll know what a "lioness on the hunt" is, cause I sure don't...

Grifen, who had grown up with a large extended family, hadn't even found the male/female ratio in Leo's group worth commenting on.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 06, 2013, 07:47:01 pm »

"...The idea of anyone ever getting used to killing someone isn't a... Comforting idea. It doesn't seem like something someone should get used to. We all just ended lives, hopes, dreams. I... I killed three people. Three people who might of had family. Three people who might of had friends. Three people, yet that affects so many. I can't--I can't stop thinking about that, how can I not think about that?" His voice trailed off in the end as he slowly ran a hand from his forehead to the back of his head, taking a deep breath. The rest of his face faintly showed for a moment as his eyes stayed plastered ahead at some unseen target. He looked eerily similar to Leo now that his whole face was seen, although it was only for a moment.

He spared a glance to the purple haired woman who seemed to have followed them to the merchant's cart, staring for a bit although his eyes were hidden by his hair yet again. "'Ambiguously evil?' You say that like that's suppose to mean something. That pink haired guy, he said something before, when he was next to me. That he was a 'bad dance' away from being harmed. What about the others? What if they didn't have a choice? Have you even considered why they might be doing what they're doing?"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 07:49:15 pm by Xanmyral »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 06, 2013, 07:52:20 pm »

: Okay, so maybe they were more than just thugs, there boss certainly was not and it does not remove the fact that we had no choice,
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 06, 2013, 07:55:20 pm »

He spared a glance to the purple haired woman who seemed to have followed them to the merchant's cart, staring for a bit although his eyes were hidden by his hair yet again. "'Ambiguously evil?' You say that like that's suppose to mean something. That pink haired guy, he said something before, when he was next to me. That he was a 'bad dance' away from being harmed. What about the others? What if they didn't have a choice? Have you even considered why they might be doing what they're doing?"

"Honestly... Not really. People always have a choice. Sometimes it isn't an easy one. But when you're attacking travelers on the road, ones you've never met before, you've made the wrong one." Now that she had seen it once, she kept peering at Fezz's face. He looked a lot like her preistly friend. "I'm not saying you have to like it, or not think about it. But accepting it is a good idea, trust me." Sheila sighed, adjusting the pauldron strapped to her left shoulder. "Anyway, what brings a good looking man like you out here?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 06, 2013, 08:17:15 pm »

Fezz puffed up to say more, but after holding it for a moment just sighed, conceding his argument to the two. " ... You're right. We weren't given a choice, they made that plain with their insistence. Who knows how many they've hurt while set up here, lives they've ruined. But that doesn't remove the weight... I'll need to think on this."

He was thankful for the change of subject. "I was traveling with the merchant to a different town up north, I heard of some recently discovered ruins were found. Nothing that would interest most people, just an old, mostly-buried cluster of buildings so no fancy tomb or whatever people think as fancy and worth exploring, but I figured it sounded promising for historical purposes. He was heading the same general way, I figured there was safety in numbers, and I thought it would be an easy, relaxing trip."

"How about yourselves? You don't look like merchants, unless you're strangely experienced and armed ones. Mercenaries?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2013, 08:20:31 pm »

: Yes, that is what we do for funds. But each of us is a very different person otherwise

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »

"Yeah, what Maible said. It pays for food and a place to sleep, you know. Let's me keep looking. By the way, what do you mean about the buried buildings?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2013, 08:28:14 pm »

Leo raised an eyebrow at the lack of question. That was unusual, and therefore something of interest to note.

"I wish I could say the same! I think some of the girls consider me 'their' priest. But I don't mind. I couldn't ask for better traveling companions."

Grifen had said she had only just learned the names of her allies, and he chose to pursue that line of thought.

"So, you three just fell in together on this job? That's sort of the same situation we have with Elenore."

He left it there, to see if Grifen would elaborate or chime in with some thoughts, or anything really.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2013, 08:33:07 pm »

Efa, at the mention of Elenore, takes the opportunity to mumble out an insult.
:"'cept the difference is that Elenore seems to think she's our commander."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 510