Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 29024 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2013, 02:42:43 am »

"Sure, let me get my coat."

Grab my coat with knuckle dusters in the pockets.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2013, 08:11:08 pm »

"Er... Alright, be right over to see 'im. This oughta be interesting..."
Head down to talk to Dram.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2013, 09:05:34 am »

"That's... odd. You might want to bring something, like a weapon. I heard some people have disappeared. I'll come with you."
Come to the Vault entrance with Janice but bring a gun and try to see what's happening at the exit without being seen before entering. Don't enter if there's something bad going down.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2013, 09:02:02 pm »

Rachelle goes, but armed and with as many dissidents as she can gather

The guards don't allow anyone else to enter. They tell you it is a private matter. You enter. Inside...

Go with him, leave the most senior of the remaining guards in charge while I'm away.

" I'm not angry at you I'm angry at our resident voice box, I asked for answers and rather then simply explain the reasons for this he almost started a civil war just to save face, while he lied to your faces and banked on the fact that he's a good actor so that you'd ignore me when I told you what he said. "

(( Silcugar can I roll to see if I had any recording device on me? As security it's pretty possible I had something, like maybe my radio feeding back to a computer or a tape recorder or something. ))

((I'll allow you a tape recorder.))

The guards lead you to the vault entrance, where...

"Sure, let me get my coat."

Grab my coat with knuckle dusters in the pockets.
Go with him semi-reluctantly.
"Er... Alright, be right over to see 'im. This oughta be interesting..."
Head down to talk to Dram.

You enter the vault entrance, where...

"That's... odd. You might want to bring something, like a weapon. I heard some people have disappeared. I'll come with you."
Come to the Vault entrance with Janice but bring a gun and try to see what's happening at the exit without being seen before entering. Don't enter if there's something bad going down.

Janice pulls a magnum partially from her pocket, showing it to you. "Way ahead of ya," she says with a weak smile. She leads you to the vault entrance. The guard insists that you should be left behind, since you weren't invited, but Janice insists that you go with her. The guard shrugs and lets you both in, where...

... you find nobody waiting for you. Just the vault door, in all its glory, and a few consoles and mechanisms. Most of the guards leave, but Daniels and a loyalist recruit lead the group into the side room, where the vault can be remotely controlled. Some of you are hesitant to enter, but Daniels insists that the meeting must take place in here. He even goes in first, to show that it is no trap.

Content with that, the group of seven enters the small room. A single terminal sits on a table near the window looking into the adjacent room. The recruit looks a little nervous, being around so many dissidents, but Daniels is cool and collected. He types something into the terminal and turns to address the group. "Okay, well, first things first. I lied. Dram isn't coming. He ordered me to gather you here so you all could see the overseer's... our overseer's reasoning behind the draft. Why he chose to throw in a shrink, a couple techs, a kid, and a.. whatever it is you do," he motions towards Barton before continuing. "Is beyond me. Just come over here and watch the terminal." He steps back, allowing you each to approach and observe the text. A simple message appears...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"What...?" Janice says, breaking the momentary silence. Before anyone can react, a hissing noise starts coming from the vents. Daniels looks more annoyed than worried, walking over to the door and attempting to open it. "It's... locked," he says slowly. He then starts punching codes into the door console. "None of my codes are working! Hello? Hello?! Stan, Mark, are you out there?!" he yells into the intercom. The recruit seems to be frozen, unsure of what to do or how to react. Janice starts banging on the window.

"Hey, assholes! You think this is funny!? Get me the hell out of here!"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:58:37 pm by Silcugar »
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2013, 09:07:40 pm »

Try my security chief over ride code.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2013, 09:15:26 pm »

Try my security chief over ride code.

The console rejects your code.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2013, 09:20:22 pm »

Stand back, I am goign to try to shoot it opem

Try to shoot it open

((This won't work, but its IC so))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29:57 pm »

Stand back, I am goign to try to shoot it opem

Try to shoot it open

((This won't work, but its IC so))

Daniels runs into your line of fire before you shoot.

"Are you insane?! Your bullets will ricochet and hit someone! No, we have to think rationally... I think... I think... I'm starting to feel drowsy," Daniels says as he leans against the wall.

He isn't the only one. Each one of you is beginning to feel sedated. Janice's punches grow weaker and weaker, and the recruit is already down, sitting against the wall.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2013, 09:34:24 pm »

((I use lasers not bullets, was trying to melt the lock))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2013, 09:51:57 pm »

((I use lasers not bullets, was trying to melt the lock))

((Daniels isn't familiar with laser technology, he assumed it was a kinetic weapon. Don't worry, I have your talents in mind.))

Right now, he doesn't seem up to stopping you.

[18+3+1=22] You shoot your weapon at the door, hoping to at least damage it. The laser leaves an impressive scorch mark on the door, but no sign of any real lasting damage.

((Finally, this is acceptable!))

Throw acid bombs at the lock!

There isn't a 'lock', per se. Not one you can see, anyways. It's an automated, pneumatic door controlled by the console. Also, it's made of steel. Do you still wish to use an acid bomb on the door?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2013, 10:00:58 pm »

Oh well, we are not getting out that way, *yawn*, oh dear I think the gas is getting to m...

Rachelle falls unconscious ((It is sleeping gas right?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2013, 01:49:02 am »

Kick Rachelle awake

"I has a idea but I need you awake."

Everyone with science, so all but Sam try the computer to hack the controls.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2013, 03:55:28 am »

Urgghh, ok, keep me awake if you can, feeling tired here

Groggily attempt to hack the computer

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2013, 04:55:22 am »

Sit down in the corner and take a nap.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2013, 11:58:27 am »

"Oh dear, oh dear!

Try to plug up the vents with anything at hand. Papers, fabric, Michael's jumpsuit, anything!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25