Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73802 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Move to N39.

Overwatch with pistol.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Sending out prods: Kashyyk and RangerCado.

Sorry for the delay. it's been a hectic couple of days.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry))

Actions:
Overwatch with rifle. Prioritize special infected.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Holding a hand up in the air, Jeffrey counted down, dropping a finger on each number.

[3... 2... 1... 0!]

Jeffrey smacked the button to open the door, and backpedelled, before coming to a crouch and pointing his SMG at the opening door.

Open Garage Door
Move to L46
Crouch
Overwatch with SMG

((Sorry, wanted to see what everyone else was doing first))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

[3… 2… 1… Now] Jeffrey signed as he reached over and pressed a nearby button. At first nothing happened aside from the retched hum of an over-worked motor. For a few seconds it looked like the door had rusted shut. After a few seconds however the door jerked and started moving steadily upward.

“Huh… Figured it’d be louder than that.” Mark stated as he peaked under the door to see several pairs of feet running towards the door.

It was around that time that the door jammed.

“Shit… Think we could fit under it?”

[Probably]

Looking under the door himself Ugly Jim saw a pair of large misshapen feet dashing for the door “Hey guys I think I see a charger. Let’s just-“

With a loud bash the Charger punched straight through the door. “Holy shit!” Ugly Jim shouted as the large arm retracted through the sheet of metal. That was, however, the least of their worries as the force of the punch loosened the door enough that it started rising again. This time, however, the gentle hum of the motor was replaced with the retched screeching of a motor fighting against years of built up rust as the door made a piercing sound that called every infected within the parking garage.

“Here they come!” Clair shouted as she brought her rifle to her eye and fired a shot that killed several infected just before they grabbed Jim.

“This thing is powerful!” Mark shouted with glee as he watched his penetrate the armor of several infected riot cops.

“Burn burn BURN!” Damon laughed aloud as he loosed a jet of flame at several infected approaching him. “I LOVE THIS THING!”

“Hey! Don’t forget about the Charger!” Ugly Jim reminded the others just as he was swept away by the Charger’s charge.

“I got this!” Damon shouted as he revved his chainsaw. The damn thing was only a few feet away. He’d carve it like a turkey.

Damon’s plan was, however, inturrrupted by the shriek of a Hunter. Turning quickly he brought his chainsaw to bare and, in a lucky hit, managed to remove one of the Hunter’s arms.

With a loud jolt the gate finally stopped rising but it was too late. Another shriek, this one from human throats, erupted in the air. The survivors were in for a long fight.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Well it looks like the Bolt-action rifle is REALLY powerful due to me being dumb and forgetting to put a vent behind you guys to spawn stuff there… Bummer. Oh well, there’ll be a TON of infected so hopefully that’ll help.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
BONUS: FUN MATH
« Reply #440 on: October 21, 2013, 10:46:05 am »

I wondered to myself "How many infected would be in a ton?" well if we assume all common infected weigh about 150 pounds we have:

Ali: 9/10 tons of infected killed.
Cair: 3 1/2 tons of infected killed.
Damon: 9/10 tons of infected killed.
Mark: 1 1/2 tons of infected killed.
Ugly Jim: 1 1/4 tons of infected killed.
Jeffrey: 150 pounds of infected killed.
Team: 8 1/2 tons of infected.

That's not counting the specials or variance in weight. I thought this was rather interesting.

Also, I retract my statement of there being a "Ton of infected" coming your way cause... Well you've already killed about a ton of infected. Let's just say there will be a lot of infected and leave it at that.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Ugly Jim was once again tackled to the ground by an overmuscled infected.
"Arrgh! Again?!"

If freed, shoot at infected with HMG until they all die
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Move to N44 and shoot the charger and then the hunter when that dead

Also, I'm the most killer(?) player so far.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You've been steadily killing more than any other player for a while now. I think... Ever since you got hit by boomer vomit you've just sorta out-stripped the other players. That's just commons though. Ugly Jim has contributed almost half of the Specials killed.

Put together it goes something like this:

Clair - 48
Ugly Jim - 23
Mark - 22
Ali - 15
Damon - 14
Jeffrey - 1

This is ALL of your kills.

You're also the second least damaged but there is a HUGE gap between that one.

Ali - 9
Clair - 55
Damon - 69
Ugly Jim - 94
Mark - 127
Jeffrey - 320

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Shoot at the Hunter, then the Charger until dead. (Dual pistols)
If any actions remain, shoot any other infected.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

If I Push the Hunter, can I choose where it gets Pushed to?

I can only assume if I use the flamethrower to hit the Charger it'll hit Jim too.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Jeffrey keeps giving covering fire

Crouch
Shoot infected (Hunter then common) with SMG x3
Overwatch

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

No covering fire from the pistol before or was I out of range?

Fire on commons at I45
Reload
Fire on charger (if alive. If not, shoot hunter. If neither alive, shoot common)
Reload
Overwatch with rifle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I Push the Hunter, can I choose where it gets Pushed to?

I can only assume if I use the flamethrower to hit the Charger it'll hit Jim too.

1. If you push a Special you get to choose where it goes. Commons go where I want them to cause there are a LOT of them to be shoved.

2. You will cause it has passing through.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Damon grimaces, then steps forward, flamethrower left for a second as he grips the Hunter by the leg suddenly, and wrenches it off the car. It's lunge for his arm is stopped short by landing on the ground, shoulder first, at which point the survivor kicks it in the head, away from him. It rolls backwards before coming up to try and leap for him. Damon smiles and pulls the trigger, letting a gout of flame spray from his weapon, incinerating the Hunter; and incidentally, the lesser infected behind it. He pulls the scope to his face quickly to check that the tunnel was clear before releasing it again, hanging on his makeshift strap, and turning to drive his chainsaw into the Charger's arm, once, twice, before cutting all the way through flesh and bone, hacking with brute force through the unnatural spawn's massive arm, Jim still caught in it's clutches as the beast turned, screaming in pain and rage, to charge Damon. He stands still, allowing it to come to him, before shoving his Chainsaw into it's chest and up, splitting the zombie in half. Leaving the chainsaw in it's mutilated corpse, sticking up in easy reach, he turns and hefty his flamethrower. "Bring it on, then, you sons of bitches."

Shove Hunter to I45.
Use flamethrower to hit all common infected and Hunter(would hit I45/H46+I46/G46+H47+I47)
Move to I45
Chainsaw the Charger
Do it again OR Covering Fire once all infected have moved
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 78