Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73808 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

Sadly it was not to be. No matter how awesome Damon imagined what he was going to do would be he only got as far as yanking the surprised Hunter off the car before Mark and Jeffrey opened fire killing it in a matter of seconds. “Damn it!”

“AUGGHHHAAAAAHHH!!!!!”

“SHIT! JIM!” Damon was ashamed to admit, even to himself, that he had entirely forgotten about Jim in the excitement of the Hunter attack. Little did he know that everyone else was coming to the same realization. Turning their attention to the Charger the entire team opened fire. Bullet after Bullet pierced the Charger’s flesh but it continued slamming Jim into anything it could. Luckily for it this resulted in a few shots hitting Ugly Jim as well.

Clair was the first to notice as it was after her bullet landed that Ugly Jim ceased moving. “Moron shouldn’t have gotten grabbed.” She muttered as she continued firing.

“What are you doing? Jim’s hurt!” Clair shouted.

“He deserved it. He wasn’t paying attention. It’s his own damn fault.”

Damon seeing this felt a pure rage fill his body once again “No one else dies damn it!” Revving his chainsaw up he tried to saw through the Charger’s arm. The beasts flesh resisted until it brought it’s arm up to slam Jim again. This over-stressed its muscles as they finally yielded to the Chainsaw’s awesome power. Flopping to the ground with the arm still gripping him Ugly Jim could only release a small whimper. A second later the charger’s head joined the macabre display along with its decapitated body.

Hefting his flamethrower Damon shouted “Someone make sure he’s alive! I’ll hold them off!” Letting off a jet of flame he turned towards the door “Come on you fuckers! You’ve taken enough from me already! If you want Jim, you. Will. NOT… PASS!” Another long jet of flame purged the earth of several infected too brave or stupid for their own good.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

1st, I find it kind of funny that whenever Jim has been pinned by a charger you guys focus on EVERYTHING else first… Though it seems that it might be safer if you just didn’t… I’m thinking I should further half friendly fire damage while pinned. Too bad that Ugly Jim was the ONLY thing in anyone’s LoF except the Charger.

2nd, when you’re attacking diagonally with a weapon that has Spread it helps to draw a triangle. Damon’s attack hit: G-I45, H-I46, and I47 for example.

3rd, I hate my dice. And I get the feeling you guys will too by the next update.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Smacked about twice by chargers then shot by my teammates. Jim's life is not an easy one.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

So guys...

When there's a guy with an uber-shotgun right next to all the infected...

You don't need to shoot at the weak ones...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sometimes I feel like Jim and Damon are the most put down of the group. Damon because he doesn't get to use his awesome toys and Jim because EVERYONE IGNORES HIM BEING BEATEN TO DEATH!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No. Fuck that. It's slaughterin' time.))

Damon took a few steps forward, watching as the creatures came closer and closer to him. When they were all, more or less, in range, he pulled the trigger. With a fwoosh, burning gas spewed from the tip of the flame-thrower's nozzle, coating the creatures ahead in a blazing light. As they continued running forward, towards him, he grinned, and watched as the fire ate through their rotting skin and bone, cooking their brains as they dropped, the one riot zombie that made it to him tripping as Damon stepped to the side. A flaming mound of corpses stood in front of him, and the teenager smiled grimly.

Move to I51
KILL THEM ALL
Crouch
Covering Fire after Tick 2. Again.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Move to H33
Help Ugly Jim up
Feed him painkillers if possible
Don't shoot Jim again. :(
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Move to I44
Reload
Shoot down:Careful Aim(over Damon's head if he still there)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 06:03:23 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Hearing the team shout about Jim being knocked down spurred Jeffrey into action, Dashing to the top of the corridor he sprayed bullets down the length of it, in an attempt to keep the infected at bay.

Move to I46
Crouch
Reload
Shoot Nearest Common with SMG
Overwatch

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooooh. Nostalgia time. Prod being sent to Maxinum McDreich momentarily... With nostalgia.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Haven't had the prod yet. Don't need it =v

Move to I43
Reload
Overwatch with rifle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... So around an hour ago I said I'd prod you and I checked another thread of mine. Saw a linke to TV-tropes. "I'll read one and then prod Max." around an hour later I have yet to prod anything...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It happens to the best of us. The best way to still be able to use TVtropes and not have your time entirely sucked away is to have a 'no more than four tabs' rule. But that may be just me with my 'Open in New Tab' spam.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

sorry for stealing your nostalgia :P

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have all your actions written down and prepared to deal with them. So no changing them kiddos. Before I do anything with that though allow me to say very briefly how it means a lot to me that you guys are willing to play an incomplete game to help make it better. It's gotten a LOT better than how it originally was.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I have all your actions written down and prepared to deal with them. So no changing them kiddos. Before I do anything with that though allow me to say very briefly how it means a lot to me that you guys are willing to play an incomplete game to help make it better. It's gotten a LOT better than how it originally was.

It's fun to make things, and in this way, we kind of make it with you. So yeah, no need to thank us.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 78